This "Spoiler Lab" Is *CLOSED For Good*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, May 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

You Have Entered The Spoiler Lab, STOP Or Be Spoiled! :eek:

Welcome To Season 9!!! Just like the last Spoiler Lab, Myself & TallyHo ask that you read, remember and respect the following regarding this thread.

This thread is for the discussions, opinions regarding the future "episodes, story-lines and character spoilers as it relates to the current season in the US." This thread has nothing to do with the actor/actresses themselves, ship discussions in general, or past episodes each of these have their own respective threads and or forum. Some comparisons to past eps is fine, as long as it follows the line of your current discussion but don't let it dominate.

We need to keep in mind so that we may maintain a balance in this and future lab threads, where the bickering, arguing and snarky comments are kept to a minimum or out altogether. Telling someone to "not watch the show if they don't like something" that is actually rude, flip side telling someone they cannot discuss a scene that pertains to an ep is also rude.

If a person puts in a valid point as to why they dislike it that is one thing, the "I hate [whatever]" or the "Squee I love [whatever]" only comments, are not valid points, add substance to why you like or dislike it would be more appropriate. (this is also meant for characters, ships, etc) all arguing and uncontrolled fighting does is waste energy and take time away from the discussions, no one thing should dominate this discussion thread other then getting the spoilers and discussing them rationally. Ignoring the baiting and negative commentary is precisely what is expected of those wishing to participate in this thread and Forum. If one cannot do so then a time out and away is probably the best thing all the way around until one is able to do the necessary.

Okay we know the rules were too long before so we have decided to tweak them in such away that it should be easier.

What Should I Know About Spoilers?

Code Boxes:
    Not needed in here this already has the warning in the title and post, any other thread not clearly marked with said warning is where those are used, lightly please alot of people avoid spoilers lets respect that wish if possible.

Episode Names & Major Spoilers:
    List the name of the spoiler ep you are giving or just discussing to avoid confusion. Spoilers are subject to changes and should only be considered as a guide to what could be happening in that episode, and not what will happen.
    Not everyone wants to know the entire episode, (ie how it may end, ect) while we like to hear what it is about, hints to what might happen, lets not go farther then that, leave some surprises.

Copyrights, Sites, Vids & Pics:
    Posting a spoiler word for word (or lines as well) is not allowed, we ask that you put it in a short summery of you're own words.
    -Some places preferre that you not link to them for the spoilers and some places like 'sides' & 'SpoilerTv' that you are not allowed to mention or link to please be mindful of this. If asked to cite you're source contact myself or TallyHo for help. Copyright violations will be edited and or removed.
    -Be mindful of the 'Video' rules located in the "Help Guide" on what places are allowed by this site.
    -Pictures: There is already a thread for future episodes please contain all pictures to that thread.

Shipper/ships discussions:
    The only time any ship discussion is allowed in here is when it pertains to said ep, ship or scene, should the ep not contain a ship moment then it does not belong in this thread or forum, but rather in the "Shipper Central" forum.

What should I know about this thread in General?

Stay On Topic:
    As it says there try to stay on topic of this thread, veering off happens and that is fine as long as it doesn't go overboard, if it does we will let you know.

Opinions & Arguments:
    Everyone is entitled to their opinions and to disagree with the opinions, your not entitled to attack someone for having the opinion, this is NOT a debate thread for which you can argue about things. Sometimes opinions might rile some which can lead to arguments to uncontrolled debates or outright flaming. The best thing to do is to take a deep breath, calm down, back away and agree to disagree and let it go, you really are not getting anywhere so why continue all that will get you is a gentle reminder or an official warning. Be mindful that if you are not involved in any argument don't jump in it only makes it worse, contact Myself or Tally via PM or click the NM (Notify Mod) Button.

EP Threads:
    IF there is already a discussion thread up for an ep (by you moderators), please discuss that ep in that thread, as this is for Future eps, not yet aired. -- This is for LV Only! Any Spoilers for Miami, and New york belong in their respective forums and not in here if they are found in here they will be removed.

Lastly About the Mods:
    Myself and TallyHo are asking for your cooperation in all this, we are not out to scare people or ruin the fun, we like fun, but at the same time we are trying to keep the balance, atmosphere and rules of the board intact and the thread inviting, like a comfy home, there will be some problems we know it, but if we come in in "Mod mode" we would appreciate not being ignored or having attitudes copped. You also know that if you need to you can always PM us and we will try to help you. ;)

-Please remember, we reserve the right to update/change any of the above, remember the board rules, and reminders. Have fun. ;)

Last edited: May 21, 2008
  2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Re: Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions

Okay you all have had time to get familiar with the rules above about this thread. Therefore I will open it one day prior to what was set. ;)

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Yes mamm,:bolian:thank's Destiny and TallyHo rules keep us in line:wtf:

According to this site, the S/9 ep. 9x02 is called [don't know what happened to 9x01] "The Happy Place" HMMM, wonder what that could mean, is it possible something relating to Warrick lives, or maybe Sara comes back, or something all together different!

LINK

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Casting
    LOS ANGELES, May 16 - Lauren Lee Smith joins the cast of CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION next season as a series regular.

She will play CSI Bryce Adams, a smart, flirtatious, and witty non-conformist who entered law enforcement to rebel against her judgmental psychiatrist father. She has always been fascinated by the perverse underbelly of society and cannot be shocked or intimidated. She will be hired onto Grissom's night shift team.

Lauren Lee Smith was first discovered out of Vancouver, Canada when she was cast into Showtime's "The L-Word." Lauren then went on co-star in "Art School Confidential" opposite Max Minghella, and received critical praise and attention from her performance in the independent film "Lie with Me." Lauren also co-starred opposite Casey Affleck and Zach Braff in "The Last Kiss," and "Pathology" opposite Michael Weston and Milo Ventimiglia. She will also soon be seen in the horror film "Trick 'r Treat," as well as a lead role opposite Ashley Judd in the film "Helen."

5. Micha

Micha Rookie

Episode 9x01 will air 18 September.

6. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

daaang. im not too fond of new peps.. i mean i know she might be (and probably is) great but it always causes some kind of problem. wasnt Jessica Lucas (Ronnie) from Vancouver? is that like their recruiting place? lol
    heres another piece i found on her joining, its not worded the best at all.

"Canadian actress Lauren Lee Smith is joining CSI: Las Vegas next Season,
    filling the void left by the departure of Jorja Fox."

7. RocketScientist

RocketScientist Police Officer

well done of the new thread. I did not read all the rules but I is facetiousness allowed.........?:guffaw:

Questions:

Surely, surely, Sara has to return for a guest appearance when she hears the news of Warrick's death???

do you think they will show the funeral?

Will they show Warrick on Al's table??

It was so effecting when you saw Speede on the autopsy table - you experience some of the same shock as the csi's would at seeing someone they are familar with......:(

8. Alex

Alex Lab Technician

From Ausillo:

9. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Last edited: May 22, 2008
  10. RocketScientist

RocketScientist Police Officer

Thanks for the English version!

Well quest that answers the question at least as far Ausilo goes (a totally unrealiable source but fun to have *something* rather than *nothing*)!!

It would make sense that Gary appears not as a flashback but a corpse and that Jorja would come back for the funeral if nothing else.

I hope they have it that Sara now has returned but just not to the lab but is there at home or working in the universiity or something not seen by the show. I think that would be logical as she pursued Grissom for years she is hardly likely to dump him when he has not done anything.

It makes sense that she deals with the stress and avoids mental breakdown but you wouldn't throw away a soul mate. Kinda hard to come by....

ooooohhh I cannot wait.

11. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

This situation is very confusing to me. I don't see any way how they could not have some sort of investigation into Warrick's death. To just use the premiere of a funeral and goodbye would just be dumb. There would be so much more excitement and buzz around CSI come September if the team investigates.

However, that brings me to my next point. You wanna talk about a conflict of interest this is it. Not to mention the Undersheriff will do everything he can to keep Grissom and the gang away from this case. He knows as well as anyone that day shift is incompetant, and will pass it off to them to save his own ass. I'm interested to see what they come up with. It could go down as an epic episode in the shows history, especially with Sara returning. Go big or go home I say to TPTB

12. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Wow, I'm so stoked! I have had a very trying day today, so I'm so happy to have a pick me up!

I'm hoping Jorja will be back for the same amount of time as Billy since he has so many out clauses season 9 wouldn't be very demanding. :)

13. alienor

alienor Police Officer

Do you already know how many episodes WP will miss ?

14. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Me too YIPEE, this is such great news,[​IMG] I always knew she'd be back since CM stated this sometime back:thumbsup:Can't wait, this is awesome incredible news! Sara, the only one Grissom ever loved:drool:

http://www.csifiles.com/news/201007_01.shtml

15. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Well I am one of the ones who hopes she is only back for the one episode. I have not missed her at all and it has been nice getting to see other people actually on my screen besides Sara.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.