The Fort for Nick?greg slash fans #19

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Wojo, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

[​IMG]

"THANKS, DOLL!" ;)

I think that the writers (and the actors too) actually enjoy putting out there all that subtext. I can see them, sitting around the table, discussing if we'll be able to find it. And of course, we always do find it :lol:; we've been playing this game with them for a long time, right?

katlyin, you are right; Nick was not looking at the bimbo waitress . He was gazing lovingly at Greg until Warrick brought him back to Earth.

If there's still any doubt, here's the pic (you can see Greg's shoulder and ear):

[​IMG]

I hope you don't mind if I post these two pics again. The boys couldn't look more adorable...Can you say love?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I LOVE how George and Eric played this scene.

Last edited: May 20, 2008
  2. welleg

welleg Dead on Arrival

Thanks. I'm hoping not to disappear for almost a month this time.

I would pay money to see that.

With the way Nick was all 'she must have slipped it in my pocket,' I think he was afraid of having to sleep on the couch.

Thanks. I never noticed the baby comment before and I've seen the episode at least three times.

Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome, even though I haven't been around much longer than you.

I found it sexy too.

In the epic I'm writing, I have Nick and Greg getting together after "Stalker." Nick does have to stay somewhere after Nigel crashed through his ceiling after all.

I just saw that ep for the first time over the weekend - there are a few random eps here and there that I haven't seen yet. I so loved Nick's timing in that scene.

I love that scene so much. And there's also the nonverbal communication after Greg asks him if he digs chicks that dig fire. *sighs with happy*

The first time I saw that scene I was all, "Did I hear him right?" The second time I about fell out of my chair laughing. I showed the clip to my boyfriend as he said something along the lines of "they're just joking around." There's a reason I don't watch CSI with him.

"Gum Drops" is one of my favorite episodes. I still cry at the end every time I watch it.

I wanted to reach through the screen and yank the toothpick out of his mouth.

3. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

BOO YAH! So I wasn't the only one completely ANNOYED by that toothpick? Arg, I was like, "Take it out, or I'll take it out for you.":rolleyes:

WELCOME TO THE FORT, CAFF! That dreams sounds really interesting. And Calfornia ruled? Huh...and they have Greg going to LA...Coninsidence? I think not...

And, you know, we have all these new people, and I'm still the youngest. *pouts* then again, I guess that I'll be the yongest for a while...can't get much younger than thirteen on here, can you?:p

Yeah, Eric/George, my second love...it ties with Nick/Bobby. Am I being shuned, now? :eek:

-Lynn

4. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Ahh and here I was thinking that on Nicks mouth was a bit of food, lol no idea it was a toothpick..

Aww seeing that snippet of the love, Greg happy about his book deal, Nick happy that Warrick is ok....

I was expecting this waitress to be more than she was... It was Warrick who said to Nick about the red head... I didnt actuarly see Nick staring at her at all, if anything I think Nick was living in the what if... type of deal..

They all looked happy and relieved that Warrick was found innocent.

The love scenes were very short, Nick very angst at Greg for doubting Warrick...

5. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

^-^ The toothpick thing was annoying for me as well, but I laughed out loud at the bit of hay. I could totally see that. Nick with a cowboy hat and a piece of hay. Oh mah.

^-^ I was thinking about that as well. The way Nick holds him... it's kind of rough, but that's 'cause it's Hodges and 'cause he talked to Internal Affairs about Warrick, but his grip mellows out a bit. If it were Greg... I probably would have screamed in happiness. Nick would have held him tenderly and carefully so as not to hurt him, but not too light otherwise Gris wouldn't be able to save Warrick's sorry bootie. I think the reason they (TPTB) didn't use Greg was because they didn't want any more subtext. Well too bad! We got our fill at the diner. So there!

^-^ I happen to adore Bobby Dawson. Partly because we know he's gay, and partly because he owns. 'Nuff said.

^-^ When the diner scene started, I was jolted back to reality about Nick and his so called "date". Puh-lease. So Nick forced himself to wait around... it means nothing. Nothin' at all. He was just doing that so Warrick didn't get suspicious. I hope that the waitress tries to get Nick to go out, but she reminds Nick of the night Warrick died. So no dates for you, Stephanie! Nick's mine!! Oh, wait... uhh, I meant he's Greg's.
    *cough* :alienblush:

6. Sara's Girl

Sara's Girl Prime Suspect

Oh I've missed loads...flipping work *grumble grumble* :rolleyes:

Yep. They must have known we would have a field day with Nick holding Greg, however he did it, if he'd been rough it would have been all *hmm....bedroom....sexual tension...hot!* and if he'd been gentle it would have been *ah, he loves him...adorable* so win win for us and a subtext frenzy. Shame on you, TPTB :p But yeah, like you say, we got ours in the diner so it's ok.

Oh, god, Seabird - pics :drool: for me, you can post them as many times as you want! That one of Nick with his hand on Greg's chest is such a great Love moment, I feel a rewatching coming on!

Look at all our new Love shippers - what has caused this sudden increase in our numbers, I wonder? Not that I'm complaining one little bit, it's great :thumbsup: Welcome Caff, and I have to say I agree that there must be some writers that semi-support the Love or else why allow so much glaringly obvious flirting/subtext to creep its way in? Gives me hope, the Love-supporting writers will corrupt TPTB from within any day now...

Nat x

7. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

^^ I love those pictures so much. Warricks face in the first one is priceless.:guffaw: Aww now I'm all sad again. Like I said before I think Warrick mentions the waitress as a cover for the rest of the team. When he was totally looking at Greggo. Nicky and his silly beard.

Katlynn888- Both me and my mum where like WTF Nicky lose the toothpick. Guess you can take the boy out of Texas but not Texas out of the boy. :lol: Every time you say how old you are I feel so old.I love Bobby as well, I had like a freakout when he appeared in the episode, such a cutie. Hmmm what about a Bobby/Nicky/Greggo three some. Well that makes some very un PG-13 thoughts appear in my head. :devil:

welleg-
    I always cry at the end of Gum Drops as well.

I'm excited about Greggo's book getting off the ground. Hopefully this means more Greggo screen time next season. Hopefully the boys will be partnered alot again like they where in the beginning of the eighth season.

Welcome all new comers to the FORT!! Always glad to see new supporters of the LOVE.

8. welleg

welleg Dead on Arrival

It seemed Nick always got paired with Warrick a lot. And now with no more Warrick, maybe he'll get get paired with Greg more often. That would make my day. Their interaction in both "Laying Down With Dogs" and "Bull" was excellent.

And there's all the other moments throughout the years, but I'd be here until next month if I tried to point them all out.

9. Greggo_Obsessed

Greggo_Obsessed Hit and Run

I absolutely adore all those pics. Although Nicky does need to lose the toothpick. I mean come on...

Anyway but I watched the video that was posted and I saw it that time. Even as the waitress walks away, Nick is still staring at Greg.

Personally, the look on Warricks face was saying, "Oh, he can't stop staring at Greg. Oh wait better cover for him or better yet make him uncomfortable."
    Therefore, he mentions the waitress.

Anywho... I can't wait for season 9. Yeah they better give us way more Nick/Greg cases.

OMG, I so wiosh it was Greg that Nick had to hold instead of Hodges. I would've squeed so loud my mom would've ran into my room to see how I fell off my bunkbeds. That would've been amazing. Even as I was watching that I was thinking, "Oh, he wishes it was Greg." Ah the subtext, how I love thee.

10. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

^-^ I too hope that Nick and Greg will get paired together. I'm thinking that Cath and this Bryce girl will maybe be at odds. She does seem like someone for Gris... but then there's still Sara, so who knows. Bull was a great episode for subtext. So many funny moments in that one.
    The subtext's been there for years. So many different little moments xD You probably would be here 'til next month just trying to get 'em all.

11. welleg

welleg Dead on Arrival

I only started wacthing in November, so it took me a few eps to discover the subtext. The first two eps I saw were "Case of the Cross-Dressing Carp" and "Chick Chop Flick Shop" where there was no Nick/Greg interaction. I'm pretty sure "Goodbye and Good Luck" was where I first noticed it. I've seen almost every episode now and I have to say they have much more chemistry than the major canon relationship.

12. caff

caff Dead on Arrival

I definitely loved eric/george before i loved nick/greg. and seriously dislike cbs for letting neither of them publicly bloom, but i digress. I think this may have been the straw that broke my unlove for the love camel's back...

[​IMG]

I mean come on, subtext be damned, that is blatant and so not an accident. I've been rewatching the first couple seasons and can't believe all of the subtext i didn't catch, even seeing them a bunch of times. I, in my heart of hearts, hope that tptb will ease up and let something happen, but reality says they won't. but at least we'll have subtext, and if you're like me i think the real story begins once the show ends for good...but that's just me.

13. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

what happened in the picture? Call me stupid, but I don't see it...

ANYWAY. This bryce girl seems like she could be a good character. I have to agree, it seems like she and Cath will be at major odds.

I saw the part in the epi where Nick was instructed to hold Hodges, and I was like, "COME ON! WHY CAN'T IT BE GREG?!" Even though I have to admit, I love Greg/Hodges. SO NOT AS MUCH AS I DO NICK/GREG, though. I mean...you've gotta admit...Hodges is a cutie! lol.

BTW, I'm starting something called "Lynn's Weekly Drabbles." It'll apear at WMTDB soon, because I'm getting into this whole short story thing. Once weekly, I'll pick the best of the many I write a week and post one. I'll have that up soon.

Well, I can't really think of anything else to say...this was a short one!

-lynn

Last edited: May 21, 2008
  14. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Welcome to the Fort Caff! Hope you like it here but then who doesn't love some boy-loving, right ;):devil:

Love that screencap! It almost looks like, you know :devil: But I can't remember which episode it's from, and that keeps bugging me! So if you know, please tell me. Look at how playful Greg looks.

I found N/G clips on my laptop and rewatched that scene from Viva Las Vegas (S5) in which Greg introduces his replacement to Nick who's filthy having searched a car. Anyway as you all know Nick's about to head over to the showers and for the first time I saw Greg's grin! I mean I watched that episode at least 10 times and I always looked for it but today I finally saw it. Wow that grin could light the entire city! And it was definitely not a I'm-so-happy-that-I-finally-found-a-replacement grin, now it was a direct response to Nick!! :eek::devil: Maybe someone can post a screencap? Pretty please?? :)

Caff, I also didn't notice all the subtext from the start so I "had" to rewatch earlier episodes and once you know it's there, it's like "how could I ever miss it"! I mean, honestly, the two of them were flirting from S1 onwards.

15. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

As a Nick fan I believe it's from season 2's Chaos Theory. I know for a fact that Nick wore that shirt in the ep. :)

Susan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.