Grissom & Sara; #33 Time to Re-combine!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by seattlegsrfan, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

:guffaw:Piper on your "spoiler queen" comments, was it that wag of a dog Auseiello? and your wiki site is awesome, I'm going to sign up:thumbsup: now that I've got more time till the fall, great photos, "some I pat myself on the back":bolian:here's some random caps. from the past! [you'll like this one Piper go for it!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

oops, i didnt check that good i guess. apologies. :D

Conflicting Thoughts...
    i honestly dont know if they're married and i dont know what to think ... i mean on one hand i want them to be married but i kind of want to see it. but do i? its very un-CSI-ish to me. but they would want to show it right? so were kind of whitenesses to it so we know its not some scheme they've come up with. knowing that they are indeed married would show that they are forever indeed... but thats such a big commitment and the actors have a say so would Billy and Jorja really want that for their characters? because one of them will want to leave eventually, if Jorja does come back will she stay? or will they start a story plot, bring her back then she leaves again once something is resolved? if her and Grissom were married then how would they end that? what terms would Grissom and Sara be on? because one of them might be gone. we all know that CSI isn't going to be on air forever, we have a little while left, i for one have heard rumors of up to season 10. *just a rumor* (the cast would s-u-c-k.) aaaanywho this brings me to another thought... how will CSI end the end when the end comes? will it be kind of morbid? or a hellishly fun time? i personally think that there is too many cast changes for everybody on that team to be 100% happy at any moment no matter what.. but as long as nobody decides 'well im leaving anyways, why not kill my character?' because i can see Billy being up for that, not that i want him dead. i dont want him dead. i want him alive. forever. and Sara. with Sara. **sorry i get off topic really fast** ive lost my train of thought...

riiight. kaay, well the more CSI we get the more stories, theories and hopes we get so that is ALOT of pressure to make a Series Finale worthwhile and something that people actually want to watch, well, despite the fact the the show is like.. over. wow. i cant really see anybody on this forum ever getting past that, like if the show ever ended i mean, its so big and when you think about it we base our lives around it. this is even bigger than Harry Potter, MKAAAY and clearly everything has gone that i should talk about if its turning into Harry Potter :rolleyes:

I bable. badly. if you cant tell? i get a strong emotion, not always sure what it is i just cannot stop talking, y'all should hear me talk, i can usually control what i type out :wtf:

3. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Hey, didn't MH sign for two years? That would make it ten seasons. Lets hope they can pull it off with grace.
    And I too want Grissom to live forever. With Sara by his side. In one of their early season incarnations - when Grissom still had a bit of the mad scientist in him and Sara still had empathy. Hmmm....maybe that'll be a story to combat tomorrow's boredom with. ;)
    So, here's the fic I felt compelled to write today. I was really bored and felt the need to write. I hope all y'alls don't feel really bored when you read it.
    Storm Clouds

4. JorjaFoxFan

yes, its confirmed that Marg Helgenberger has signed a 2 year contract with CSI. and i know deep down that George Eads will be there, in a special features featurette on... Season 5 i think? he said something to the effect of i feel a connection to this show and will be faithful until the end. or something :bolian:

5. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

Thanks again, desert! You rock, as always. No, it wasn't the A$$, it's a mod on a board I am (was) on. I am only getting them from the lovely hints our Rambo sends.
    Got one from my very best friend tonight. She heard from Rambo this evening and he told her that she will LOVE the season nine premire. He told her it's going to air Sept 18th. I am really excited because she begged and begged for GSR and he says she's going to LOVE the premire???!!!!!WOOOHOO is about all I can say!:thumbsup:
    Join the wiki everyone! I haven't updated that much lately, but I will get back with it, I promise. I am working on the "history of GSR" and it's into the fifth season now.
    Join up and we'll have fun.
    Gotta go to bed now. Dang it. LOL!

6. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

WOO!! Congrats on the new thread my peoples!!!! ::throws old candy corn around room:: WOOOO!!!

:p yeah, I also wanted "our cosmic symphony" oh well, we'll have to use that one next time..so ladies, keep typing! hehe.

I too hope wp and mh can talk jf into signing back on full time. the show truly is different without her. and now we're two csi's down. she has to come back before they put hodges in the field! ive been watching old epi's lately and eveytime i see sara i smile and get all excited. I miss her!!!

as for the quasi-poll.. i don't think they got married. im not sure if they would get married so soon after warrick.. ie season opener, so my guess is s9 finale or mid-s9. csi wedding for sweeps? thats never been done :p

alright, ill be lurking

7. JorjaFoxFan

DAAAMMN!! honestly thats amazing. i think Rambo tries to stay very subtle with the hints that we're given but this is big i really hope we get some good GSR, you think this means Sara is back in the premiere??? or just...references perhaps? sorry im a kill-joy. THIS MEANS SARA WILL BE BACK! lol

[​IMG]

8. seahawk

seahawk Prime Suspect

You just made my day! That's something to look forward to :)

I just had to write an essay in one of my English courses. Topic was corporate responsibility (CSR)...I just kept exchanging the C for a G, I had to cross it out in five or six places. My teacher must think I'm dyslexic. :lol:
    Did I already mention she is a slim brunette from San Francisco?
    I'm never going to learn anything in this course :rolleyes::lol:

BTW, Ep. 9x02 will be called
    "The Happy Place"
    according to spoilertv.

I hope there will be some nice fics sprouting in the next few days :)

9. PiperGrissom

Thank you very much. I haven't yet heard what the premire will be called. I need to go to spoilertv, I suppose, huh?
    Isn't Rambo just THE best?:cool:
    I am not sure if she will be in the premire or not, but if the man tells a GSR nut who is basically starving for GSR that she will LOVE the premire......enough for me!
    BTW-I am getting the same GSR nut to join up here. You'll love her.:thumbsup:

10. JorjaFoxFan

that just made my day =]]
    wierd that we get the name of ep 9.02 but not the premiere??
    one question though, are we going to change the name of this thread or just keep it the same? because its been a while and if were deciding on another one we should speed it along. :lol:

11. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Look, up in the sky, its a bird, its a plane, no its a new thread name. (LOL)
    Sorry, I couldn't resist. Now you see how my big mouth got me into trouble at work.
    So, anyway...the girls over at TV.com are asking for smut, anyone over here have any ideas for a 'plot'. Any deep, dark secrets you'd like to see played out by Grissom and Sara?
    Shall Grissom go to San Fran to get her and be all cave man? Do we even know if she's in S.F.? What did he say in Bull? She's visiting her mother, but did he say where?
    Hmmm...I'm off to search the transcript sites.

12. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

for me, Sara will be back!!!!!
    she needs!!!! i think that Warrick will die and she will be back for him..for the team.. and for Grissom, sure!!!

Sept 18th!!!! awwwww thank you very much for information!!!
    i can't wait!!!!!
    can you guys to imagine we seeing our Sara again, goshhhhhhhhhhh
    i will keep my hope!!!
    i Want so much a hug between Grissom and Sara. i will cry so much!!!!

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 21, 2008
  13. PiperGrissom

I would like to see ( yes REALLY see) thier first time. I'd also like to see Grissom as a demanding sexy kinda guy. You know I love anything ya write, so be sure to send me a link!!!
    WOOHOO!!! More GSR smut is on the way!

14. seahawk

seahawk Prime Suspect

Let's compromise
    (spoiler due to mention of episode name of 9x02):
    Time to re-combine at the happy place :lol:

SECONDED :devil:
    (Even if I can't read the smuttiest smut on geekfiction because I can't get past the "age barrier" for some stupid reason)
    Although I like well written AU stories, I have to say I can relate best to those stories that tie in very closely with the original show (Post-ep fics, gaps between scenes)
    And even though I enjoy Hot!Steamy!Geek!Smut I particularly love the (much more) realistic scenario of Geeky!Awkward!Tentative!FirstTimeSmut

But I'll take what I can get :)

15. PiperGrissom

I am SARA's age and I think that man is HOT as :devil:!!!!! Bring it on!!!!!
    (sorry, can't control myself when it comes to Billy!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.