Cath & Warrick #9 - He'd give her the shirt off of his back

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Nov 28, 2007.

1. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

Re: Cath & Warrick #9 - He'd give her the shirt off of his back

I miss him to. I know I'm mourning. I have no idea if hes gonna live I hope so as well, but he was shot a couple of times in the head so yeah. The peck was sweet at the end but I'm still frustrated with the writers at this point. They want us to see something is there but then they do nothing about it and have one of the pairing practicably die at the end argh. I also thought the scene when Cath visits him in police custody was sweet as well.

2. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

Yeah, that was sweet. It made me happy. :)

Maaan I miss him.

I misss himmm soooo much.

3. MsCatherineBrown

I miss him. Its gonna be crazy weird and odd with out Warrick on the show. The writers better show Catherine's reaction to him leaving dead or other wise. Thats one thing I was pissed about with GSR like Grissom was just sorta blah when Sara left.As was everyone else on the show. There better be more of a reaction on the other characters parts. Don't forget, I've said it before and I'll say it again, there is always fanfiction. YOBLING will never die if its still alive in our hearts.

4. lostladyknight

I love your siggy, btw.

And yeah, there is fanfiction. But it's kinda painful to read. I was watching CSI yesterday. Saw the end of an episode and the begining of the next and then I saw Warrick in the credits. I started balling.

I can't watch the show anymore.

And what's with all these damn fanfics out there talking about how Warrick's death brought Sara and Grissom back together? Nobody, NOBODY, wrote a word about Catherine and how she's coping.

I lied. I read 2 fics today with Catherine coping. The rest were Grissom and Sara, together. There are probably 15 new post-ep stories and only 2 of them had anything to do with Catherine. Only 1 excluded this driving Sara back into Grissom's arms.

Blegh.

I want Warrick back.

5. MelC

MelC Police Officer

Not only is there fanfiction, but also fanart as well!

Here's one to relive the moments...
    [​IMG]
    Yobling NEVER dies!!!!

6. lostladyknight

I think I'm still not doing well. I just saw that image you made and almost started crying. Not real tears, just Kathy tears. I get sniffly and my eyes burn a bit. So far real tears have only come once.

Coencidentally given everything that's happened to me this year, especially in April, it surprises me a bit that's the first time I've cried. Really cried, I mean.

I will never stop missing him.

7. catwarfan

catwarfan Police Officer

Hey fellow Yoblingers *** HUGS ***

I'm still stunned by Thursday's finale. I still can't put it into words. It's the first episode of CSI I've watched this season honestly. I just tore my heart out. I was just sobbing watching the episode happen. I never ever liked McKeane. I knew he was a ...... I really hope that Nicky comes out and finds Warrick. I want Warrick to be o.k. My heart is just breaking here thinking about the episode. I haven't been able to watch it again. This was by far one of Gary's best episodes. He was absolutely mesmerizing in it.

I've got about 30 pics of Catherine and Warrick in my photobucket account from the episode if anyone wants them. No hotlinking to the pics though please.

[​IMG]

I love this pic of Catherine and Warrick.

Rest of the pics are HERE

I've got other Cath and Warrick walls from my old site Undeniable in there as well. I just didn't have a heart to delete them.

I've got an idea for Warrick's murder that will involve Catherine. I didn't like the ending so I will probably rewrite it. I'll see what happens. I'll keep you guys posted.

Last edited: May 18, 2008
  8. lostladyknight

Thanks for the pic.

I actually Kathy-cried seeing it.

I think that most Warrick or Catherine/Warrick pictures are going to have that effect on me for a while.

I really miss him.

9. MelC

MelC Police Officer

Kathy-cried???

Thanks, catwarfan for that picture! I think it's sweet that they kissed (even though it's more of a friendship peck at the cheek but still...) and especially the part where Warrick says there's no where else he wants to be, and he has that look when he looks at Cath that you just know there's so much more left unsaid...

10. MsCatherineBrown

catwarfan thanks do much for the screen caps. They still make me teary eyed and it will for a while. Its been getting hard for me to watch even old episodes with him in it. All I can think about is how weird its gonna be with him not on the the team next season.

11. lostladyknight

It IS hard to watch old episodes with him in them. Which is like all the good ones. I've actually stopped watching the show completely. I've refound my love of Law and Order though. And I'm totally NOT shippy on that show soooo... I can keep enjoying it!

I miss Jesse L. Martin though. *swoons*

But no. I just can't believe that Warrick is gone. I miss him. I really really miss him.

:(

And yes. You could see that there was a lot left unsaid between Catherine and Warrick. I was like "just say you love her damnit" but noooo noooo. He goes and gets shot.

I want him back.

I miss him.

12. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

this is not the end ;) i trust the team and that warrick is hard;)
    Kiss Kiss
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. lostladyknight

Why haven't I seen that clip before? Yes!

Good.

I do miss him. Though.

14. MsCatherineBrown

^^ Best clip ever. Thanks for posting it Sidlreiana_15. :thumbsup:

15. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

I wrote a fic called "Seven Stages" - posted over at Forensics - it does address the immediate aftermath for Catherine. It features most of the characters but is notably Sara/GSR-free. Just in case you're interested.

Man, I hate sailing into good old Shipper Central and seeing some of my favorite ships torpedoed and splintered all over the water. For those of you still clinging to the few seaworthy remains of YoBling, I hereby upload the Official Floatation Device of Sheer Stubbornness and Optimism. Keep your flag flyin'.