Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It!!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by csiemily, Sep 30, 2007.

1. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

The Danny and Lindsay thread is intense. I can't really join in on the conversation because by the time I go to check back on one of my posts it's like two or three pages back! I guess it's great that they have such a following though.

Right now things are looking up for them, at least. We had some great moments in the last episode.

Now all they have to do is get Nick and Sara together. Any good Snickers fanficsout there that I haven't read yet?

2. Sakura_Kiss

Sakura_Kiss Hit and Run

Yes! Nick and Sara should get together!

I haven't read any good SNICKERS fic recently maybe you should right one.

3. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

I am all for Nick and Sara to get together...name the time and place for it to happen and I will be there :D

There has been a severe lack of good Snicker stories *sigh* I will take anything that I can get right now! :lol:

4. Sakura_Kiss

Sakura_Kiss Hit and Run

I can't find any new SNICKERS fics!

I'm all for Nick and Sara to be together too.

Wouldn't it be sweet if an angel visits Sara and asks her if she and Grissom are really happy,and then she realizes that their not as happy as she thought they would be, then the angel suddenly shows her what her life would've been like if she had ended up with Nicky and she sees herself more content and realizes that she had loved Nick all along. When she realizes her true feelings the angel used his magic to smack the writers, I mean, to turn back time and have her end up with Nick.

And they live happily ever after!

That was totally random!:lol:

5. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

LOL! Smack the writers - I mean turn back time! Haha! Priceless! :)

6. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

YOU GUYS!! talky talky talky.. i LOVE it!!

i'm soooo soo soooo sorry that i havent been on alot... ok, AT ALL, lately. but ya... life kinda started to get... shitty:p. but, i'm back.. AND LOVING SNICKERS!!

nick and sara should be together. nick and a new girl friend?... ok, i dont like that but.. is sara coming back? caause, i dont want nicky to be lonely for his whole life if sara isnt coming back. BUUT, i think she is coming back and i defnaitly dont want nick to get a little, blondie girlfriend that .... ya, is a little OC chick. but, i have to say.. i'd like it if sara came back and nick introducted sara to his new girlfriend and ... SHE LOOKS EXCATCLY LIKE HER! and her personality's the same and everything. now THAT would be AMAZING!!

sara and grissom are NOT happy. uugh, GSR is gross and SNICKERS is delicious;) .

so.. nick is taking on a bigger role. what can i say.. ABOUT TIME BABY!! lol. nick has aways been the brains behind everything. i dunno, i still have that feeling that in the end, nick and sara will end up together. the finale of the series is gonna be at a wedding or something and it will should sara walking down the isle. and then, she grabs on to a hand. the camera then slowly moves up the arm of the hand and shows a smiling nick looking down at his sara. :):):):).

a GSR wedding?... lemme tell you... they'll be GSR there but Nick's gonna be the one bring it! ahha!

7. Sakura_Kiss

Sakura_Kiss Hit and Run

Finaly SNICKERS is alive again. I was starting to think all the fans lost every ray of hope or something.

Nick and Sara will be together.

It would be so awsome if Nick came to the GSR wedding to stop it. Sara would sadly look at Grissom and tell him she was sorry and she would run into Nick's arms and they would run away together. Cue romantic music.

Man I need to get a life!

8. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Snickers are still alive. I have to post this one, because I don't like 666. Welcome to the board, Sakura Kiss. I haven't been on this board for a while. I still haven't post my Undercover CSI since I finish it last January.

9. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

HOLY CRAP! YOU GUYS JUST WATCH THE LAST EPISODE!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

WAAARRICK!!!! aaaahh!!!! :(:(:(

aand... WTH?! nick's little LOOVE interst is UGLY! uugh.. and a red head. no no no, niick, dont get into that buddy! sara and nick, SARA AND NICK!

i LOVE LOVE LOVE snickers, but CSI is annoying me right now. get sara back, dont like warrickk... die, and get SNICKERS TOGETHER!! :)

10. eveninstarz14

Nick has a love interest??? Since when? Ew...NO! :scream:

csiemily keep the faith! Sara will come back and everything will be all right! I feel like a reggae song :lol:

11. Sakura_Kiss

Sakura_Kiss Hit and Run

So it's true Nick has a love interest? God I wish I can come over there and beat her up.

I can't believe they actually did it, Their dissapointing a lot of shippers not just us.

The CatNip shippers are probably pissed and so are The Love shippers.

And as a SNICKERS shipper, I can't even begin to say how mad I am.

What were they thinking?!?

We'll just have to hope that they brake up.

Just please promise me you guys won't start liking the girl.

12. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Oh hell no!
    I stopped watching after Sara left so for me Snickers is now untainted from all that. So I still have all the hope & knowledge that they will & do get together. But even if they give Nick a ?Love? interest right now it won't last long. None of the relationships outside of the lab ever work. Besides you can always believe he is just using her to try & get over Sara leaving but will realize the other girl isn't what he really wants.

13. lostladyknight

Well with Warrick dead there's a good chance that Sara'll be back for the funeral.

Maybe she'll help Nick get through the mourning.

:(

14. eveninstarz14

Warrick died?!?! :wtf: :wtf:

Need to watch that episode! Holy Crap!!! Nick must be devastated! :(

lostladyknight I am so sorry to hear that!

15. lostladyknight

Well, he's still alive. Technically. But two GSW's to the neck isn't a good sign.

:(