"For Gedda" Season Finale Discussion *SPOILERS*

I would have to agree that it is the undersheriff. He just rubs me the wrong way and I don't like how he talks to the CSIs.

I will not be watching the finale.

I have grown tired, and applaud, on the attempts to write-off characters.

Those who have left before, never recieved the ending they deserved.

Honorable endings, for honorable characters. I do not see anything difficult about that.

I can't seem to say anything else except :eek::eek::eek: NOOOOOOOOOO WARRICK!!!!!!!!!!

Why do CSI's have to leave the show in a body bag? :(:(:(

Last edited:
I just realized something: what about the informant who told Gedda Warrick was suspended in "Lying Down with Dogs"??

I knew it!

I wasn't sure of the how but I knew it!

Please don't shoot me but I'm kinda glad because we're so used to happy ending.

Whoa, I was just about ready to be pissed (what about Pritchard? Gedda was stopped by a common beat cop?), but then that ending? :eek::eek::eek: Was that the undersheriff??? I guess HE'S the mole :eek:

HOLY...

What just happened????

Whoever called the mole as McKeen... I applaud you, I really do. I'll be back with a better talk when I can figure out what happened.

:eek: I cannot believe it! Well I can but what?! I thought his car was going to blow up to be honest but dang! Knew that guy was dirty! So didn't need the waitress part, pretty pointless.

OMG! i can't believe this!

i still think he won't die though.

the episode was sooo intense and one of the best in a while. probably the best season finale since Grave Danger.

I knew that Undersheriff McKeane was behind this. He is the real mole in the police department, he probably killed Pritchett or something. We won't know 'till CSI come back to see if Warrick made it or not. He still breathing. McKeane shot him twice.

Back