Danny/Lindsay #22: I've fallen in love with you...and I can't let go

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Gaelen, Apr 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Re: Danny/Lindsay #22: I've fallen in love with you...and I can't let

Dawni! I love that song so much! I think all their songs fit the current situation actually :)

Bella,
    I think this place has been full of angst...when it really should a nice mixture of fluff and gutter :p Tight t-shirts and wifebeaters, it's getting hot in here so take off all your clothes...thanks Peaches for getting the Nelly song in my head :lol:

2. Redhead_Rachel

Redhead_Rachel Dead on Arrival

A little off-topic, but I'm posting anyway!
    Just letting y'all know that I'm not going to be able to post much, if at all till September as tomorrow I'm flying to do volunteer work in Europe for 3.5 months.
    I will still attempt to lurk when I get the opportunity, to catch up on the D/L latest :)

Anyway, much love, hugs and fluff to you all and I'll be back on in September!!

*hands out marshmallow cookies and hot chocolate to the thread*

Keepin the D/L faith :)

BTW 419 was LOVELY :) TPTB made me really happy with that. It was enough to be hopeful and a bit fluffy, but not so much it was annoying and unrealistic.
    Good job TPTB and writers, but most of all kudos to Anna and Carmine *applause*:thumbsup:

3. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Okay, I just watched the episode and D/L wise I found it kinda weird :confused:, the 'Montana' scene between Hawkes and Lindsay is still in it near the beginning of the episode, but I really couldn't understand its purpose.

Hawkes: "What do we got Montana?"
    Lindsay: "Haven't heard that in a while."
    Hawkes: "It just slipped out, sorry."
    Lindsay: "It's okay, I kinda miss it."

The strange thing is that when the lines where on paper I thought it would be some painfull scene and that she would sound sad, but she sounded happy, smiled and went on with her work. And why did Hawkes say sorry, does he know that there is trouble in paradise?

At the end of the episode Danny and Lindsay are processing a cab together, but there is not a sign of any awkwardness or anything else between them.

All through the episode it just seemed like last week hasn't even happened...I'll watch it again tonight to see if I missed something, at one point I thouht Lindsay looked a bit longily in Danny's direction, but the moment was really to brief to be of any real significance.

Oh, and Bella he was wearing green again (that's the one you meant right?) and looked absolutely delicious...:devil:

Good look in Europe Rachel I guess we'll see you again when the new season starts! Have fun and we'll miss you! :)

4. melanie33

melanie33 Hit and Run

Honestly, I think it was meant to show her reslove is softening.(Remember she has been keeping him at arms length)

I am certain she does know about D and R. IMO that is something she has to work through on her own. With no influence from Danny. I think thats why she didn't go over to his apartment. She loves him, going over there would have clouded her judgment, and she probably would have forgiven him, before she had worked through things properly.

Also, the show want to drag things out to the finale, it was just a little reminder that things are still not back on track between them yet.

I did notice however that Danny never cracked a smile and looked less than enthusiastic, throughout the whole episode.

Last edited: May 15, 2008
  5. Carmine_lover

Carmine_lover Witness

Well unfortenely i'm still waithing for the download is ready,just 50%.

Lindsay say it happy what's wrong with her,and the're was notting at al when they were working together did we missed something.
    previous episode she could not work right and not talk to him an now.
    she is doing iff there is nottinh happend.

kinda weard,but we'll see.

Danny is wearing green,that's hot,my favroute colour t-shirt.
    i'm really curious.

Rachel I'll hope you havea great time the're and we see you later.

6. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

:scream::scream::scream::drool::drool::drool::scream::scream::scream:
    I swear, having read all the posts since I was last on I actually had something of value to add to this thread but got way too distracted with the above! Megan! Vital info you missed out! Though I soo appreciate the rest ;)

Ok, I can focus! I know I can.

I think he does, if we go back to *shudders* Right Next Door when Linds hands SMM (Sexy Man Messer - sorry to those I've confused again - I will start an acronym thread at some point:rolleyes:) the stuff to catch up on and walks off, Hawkes looks at Danny as though, you've got some major grovelling to do and I wouldn't wanna be you! So yeah, maybe the team all have an idea if not exactly what has happened. If Flack is anything to go by then they know there's been a fallout just not what type.

I'm sorry, my grammar sucks today.

How about instead of more angst ridden DLness, we have their talk being mentioned to other parties? Perhaps Stella checking how things are going between the two of them and Linds mentioning that it's not easy but they're working through it? Preferably with him in little or no clothing! To look at people, not sleazyness! :lol:

Meg it could be worse. Outta My Head? :lol:

And don't you all pretend you don't love the Gutter - it's high time it came back! 15,000 views (ish - Muwahahahahaha Liff) and this is it's first proper appearance since way back when! :lol: We get the angst on screen we get hotness in here! or Herre? :p

7. cecilia

cecilia Dead on Arrival

Honestly guys, I think that last night's ep was the writer's condensed way of letting us know that D&L have gone on with their lives. I think last week was the end of the Reuben/RND arch. This week was them working together, being professional and very pretty. Maybe next week will be the beginning of their reuniting.

Lindsey was so cute in those coveralls when she climbed out from underneath the car!

I am a bit concerned that the finale will be like Hostage. What is this I hear about Danny "disappearing" for most of the show? Does anyone have any clue about what happens when he "reappears"? If last week is all that we'll get for the season, then I am not pleased and I am disappointed. It was nice to see Danny tell Rikki that it was a mistake. It was nice to hear him tell Linds that he missed her. It answered a lot of my questions, but I want a definite sign that they are working things out.

8. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

Last nights episode was wierd. The Montana reference was pretty pointless if i'm honest it didn't work with the fact the episode was quite intense to start with. Tho the DL interaction shows its obviously cleared the air between them but then still need to sort stuff.

Tho i was amused that it was Lindsay under the car and Danny pushing the buttons surely it should be the other way round *realised how dirty that sounds*

And its interesting there is thread in NY about the scenes being switched and tbh if they had done it the right way round yes there would be less dramatic ending which is important but it actually would have made danny look better off because it shows that he thought bout the stuff that is going on with him and LIndsay and possibly does see something so when he speaks to rikki... Tho the the way it is shows he was like crap got to tell Rikki we can't do it.

9. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Peaches! Sorry I completely didn't notice that. Danny and Lindsay were hardly in the episode so it must of slipped past it. The show was all about Mac and how awesome he was! Besides I told you about Flack didn't I??:lol:

Dutch
    and to who else this concerns? How the heck do you guys see the show that soon? :p

10. Little_Peaches

Good point, Meg, how on Earth do you see it so soon Dawni? Don't get me wrong, I'm just mega jealous that my YT dealer (thought I'd make it sound nice and seedy ;) ) hasn't updated any eps of NY since LWFM - so not fair!

I so wanna see Danny pressing buttons. Yes, that's sounds dirty but ever so appropriate round here. :devil:

*tosses cookies back into the crowd!*

11. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

The joys of doing naughty stuff. I don't think i can mention it here tho cos I no not meant to say how I do it cos its technically illegal

Soo happy i do though i'd go mad if not i get withdrawal its worse than next thursday when i get to watch it I'm out all day till lat evening i told my friend and she laughed i said its important its the finale! She asked me how i'd cope if on holiday without the TV and i said shows finished for summer then i'll b ok. :lol:

Danny pushes the right buttons every time... sends me giggling.

12. dutch_treat

^ I'm glad I'm not the only naughty one here ;), but since both Dawni and I get to see (and make caps from) either the CTV (Canadian Television) or the CBS one (I don't even watch it on my PC, but on widescreen TV :p) eventhough we both live in Europe, I guess you guys can do the math :cool:

And I agree with Dawni, my curiosity would just kill me if I didn't know how to see all my shows within 24hrs after they first aired :scream:

Yes, I think that was the sole purpose of that scene, just a reminder that Lindsay is on her way to forgive him, but that both she and Danny are not acting how they used to. :(

Yeah, that's right, I forgot that Hawkes was around when Lindsay gave Danny the cold shoulder, and Flack indeed knows Danny pissed her off, and Mac knows because Lindsay told him - leaves Stella; and I agree that it would be a great opportunity to have a girls' talk were we learn that Lindsay knows about Rikki...

Wow, over 15,000 views again already! :eek:

I fear you're right, I just hope if Rikki is not mentioned again this season and they do start to reunite, that she will not be used as some other kinda 'bump' somewhere next season *shudders* :wtf:

LOL, I don't think she really minded that he pushed her *ahem* the buttons...:devil:

13. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

I'll be going mad as i shop next thursday knowing i could go home watch it but its my last proper time at uni so we going shopping for holiday and a meal after with girls so its not something i can go "i cant come NY is on".... I know i'll be sat on train thinking not long now. hehe Dutch got widescreen monitor for mine.

I hope its not a sign they are over it all but the way she reacted was wierd it was like she couldn't miss it but she couldn't say she enjoyed it. I did sense that whatever had happened had cleared and they were now getting back to the friends side of the relationship.... i'm optimistic that they could be a mention in the finale but also something tells me i don't think i'll be that simple.

14. dutch_treat

^ Yeah, I've another appointment too next Thursday, but at least I'll know the ep is waiting for me once I get home :cool:...we're sooo spoilt ;)

Her reaction was pretty weird, I was expecting some kinda sad look, but she just smiled...maybe she didn't want to make Hawkes feel bad because he let it slip, or she has decided to give Danny another change or to at least hear him out and therefor the memory doesn't make her sad anymore, but hopefull...yeah optimistic mood again..:p

Oh, and I made some caps:

Wonderful in White
    [​IMG]

Gorgeous in Green:
    [​IMG]

Looking at the bump?
    [​IMG]

Too bad the fog isn't pink
    [​IMG]

I still hope that what both Ausiello and Kristine said had a nucleas of truth and that something will happen next week that'll make us happy...right now I would be happy with even the slightest indication that they are at least trying...

15. Little_Peaches

Oh. My. God! I need to see this episode - I love the green! And yet, how awesome is the white? I like the hair, from what I can see - clearly he's growing it to give her something to play with - Mock away, I stand by my Gutterish nature.

Lotion anyone? :devil:

Aww, they are cute in matching jumpsuits. If Lindsay is smiling in reference to Montana, then I'm all for it. She's not been too awesome recently hiding her feelings so I doubt she's gonna start covering up now. Optimistic to the end!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.