Danny/Lindsay #22: I've fallen in love with you...and I can't let go

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Gaelen, Apr 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Re: Danny/Lindsay #22: I've fallen in love with you...and I can't let

But I don't have the kind of $$$ Dutch! :p But I will take you on it! May the best win!

As for the boxes, I know what the problem is, I am on an old system that hasn't been updated yet so it freaks out on me....*sigh*

*Not only should he be in the rain but in his wife beater! oh peaches what have you done to me!

2. melanie33

melanie33 Hit and Run

Ya see. Sid appears in the episode. The only other body is still in the bank. There has to be another crime scene and another body. Also there is a twist at the end of the episode, which would equate to why the wife had to die. (yes I am horrible teasing like that arent I):)

3. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

Peaches totally agree with the E4 man... love those voiceovers always makes me giggle. :lol:

Back on topic lol...

I would say 8min because i'm random like that but i think that soon is just a tad to early even for me. I wouldnt focus for the rest of the episode.

dutch will join you in loosing the halo i would be gone if he got wet in the rain specially in a white shirt.... tho i never had a halo i had devil horns proping it up... the tail was a mission kept getting in the way.

Oooh btw where are people gettin the information bout the finale??

4. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ What we call 'spoilers' are actually copies of script pages from guest stars that get out and are distributed through e-mails, websites, etc.; usually it's the first version, so that's why, although the main story-lines are still there, there can be a lot of changes between what's in the spoilers and what makes it to the screen, eg. the basketball game :wtf:

I keep trying to put my halo back on, but I have the same problem with my horns [​IMG] - Of course a white shirt, he's not allowed to wear anything else when we send him out in a storm :p

Now, I have to look up those spoilers again (I'm just lazy) :eek:, it was so long ago that I read them and now I cannot remember what exactly was going on...I do know that -like you said- D/L were not mentioned, so it's still a big question mark what will happen between them in the finale - big difference with last year:devil:

5. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

I'd like to take a minute and just observe the havoc I seem to have caused! Yay, for the return on the gutter - Meg, don't start, I know you love it! :p

I'll say between the 15th and 20th mins of the show, mid case change in the locker room. :drool: In fact, cookies for all if we get a full blown topless scene. Oh, I can feel a little Nelly coming on.... :devil:

Remember the song 'Rain, rain go away, come again another day?' Erm no, please stay! Unless said rain is gonna be replaced by a heat wave then we got hot under the collar SMM

Oh and if y'all don't have the money, don't stress, we all know that we get SMM's naked ass on the pool table! :lol:

6. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

Ooh topless my dream... opening the door to Lindsay before i go completely off Dl thoughts and just think of myself

*sits dreaming of topless danny*
    Last time i did this i had bout 3 windows all pop up on msn distracting me from thoughts.

Oooh could anyone send me a link to the spoiler stuff bout the finale i'm just intrieged to read it tbh?

7. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

I seriously have no idea what's going on anymore...it's been a weird couple of days for me, and I'm pretty much blank at the moment, oh well. :p

Well, there's been talk of a double-cliffy, but I don't know if that was for the finale or another episode, or w/e, but the fact that 4x21 and 5x01 is connected, and therefore no time will have past between them makes me think that we might just get the absurd ending of Danny telling Lindsay about Rikki, cue crestfallen face of disbelief, fade to black, end of season.

Stupid, and I hope it doesn't happen. I don't think anyone wants that to happen, whether you like DL or not (and more so on the anti side).

I hope that we do see DL having some kind of interaction that shows Lindsay knows about Rikki, and that although she probably hasn't forgiven him, she's not willing to let him go either. They slowly work through it and that carries onto the next season.

Drama isn't always bad, sometimes it's good fun. And if DL is going to have drama, I hope it doesn't overpower the case itself. (So there is another case, despite the fact that Super!Mac's in danger? Awesome, it's going to be another 4x19 isn't it? Where the case is boredom in disguise and was a whimsical attempt at getting DL working together. I hope the writers can do better than that.

I feel slightly mean today...I dunno why. :p Me moody, hehe.

For anyone who's following The 416, here's Chapter 5.

8. melanie33

melanie33 Hit and Run

The double cliffhanger was for episode 19. There has been no spoilers that indicate there is two cliffhangers for this episode. Only the one, PL mentioned it in his interview with Kristine.

Going off spoilers to AA and Kirsten, I am pretty sure there will be some kind of resolution to the D/L thing in this episode.

"D/L fans will be quiet pleased with how the season ends for these two"

"Yes there is turmoil, but you wont be disappointed"

IMO Lindsay already knows about Riki, that girl whose school they filmed at said there was still tension between D and L because of Riki. Also IMO the twice Danny has suggested spending time alone together, she has backed off. Makes ya wonder!

Plus IMO, they would not have had Lindsay tell Danny she loves him twice unless they were building up to some kind of a resolution. Danny basically implied he felt the same way to her in that phone convo without actually saying the words. He also asked her to come over and tell him in person, I seriously doubt that he was going to tell her to come over there and say that, if he didn't feel the same way.

If they have her finding out in the finale, it would cause the steps forward they have made to be pointless and have Lindsay back away from him again. IMO I cant see them giving Danny anymore unwanted angst, he looked so alone and heartbroken last episode, if she turns him down, I seriously think it will push him over the edge.

9. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Yay! the gutter! I am so happy, this place is in sore need of its return! :devil:

Good about the lack of money, because I am lacking in those benjamins that Dutch seems to have :p Naked SMM is all I really want to see! :lol:

Oh and it regards to the fic, it is pretty much awesome! :thumbsup:

10. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

Yay! Gutter! *dances back into thread singing* :) Oh man, SMM in the locker room... stop making me drool there Peaches![/quote]
    This brings me back to my Raining on Sunday idea... why can't we have Lindsay & Danny neckin' on the pool table on a rainy sunday? What I wouldn't give for a scene like that.

I've missed the guttery nature that this thread usually is. Let's just push away the angst & revel in pink fog!

11. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Excuse my extreme cluelessness. Whats SMM?

What a great scene that would be. Snow Day Pt. 2...Rain Day.
    Yeah nevermind, it doesnt have the same effect. *shrugs* But still, it would be a great scene.

I miss Mo :( She would always make sure we had more than enough pink fog, and plently of gutterness.

12. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

Happy Hump/New Epi Day every one

that would be a squeeworthy scene. and while we are on the topic - what about DL dancing in said rain. or kissing. Im OK with either option :lol:

topless Danny would be a great opening for an episode. or a great final scene

although now that I think about it: topless Danny in the locker room, Lindsay comes in, sees him, mouth open, sparks flying, she backs up, closes the door, takes a few deep breaths and Im back in the gutter. I almost forgot what a lovely place it is *sighs happily*

Last edited: May 14, 2008
  13. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ Great season opener Carly! YUM :drool:

LOL Sarah, it stands for Sexy Man Messer - I think all those guttery posts make a lot more sense now, right? ;)

Yeah, just like Danny last year, losing this bet still makes us winners (and I will happily pay lots of money for that :p)

You're right I think no one wants to end the finale with a D/L cliff hanger...If they're gonna save this mess before the season's over please let it either be tonight (maybe the 'missing being called Montana' scene is a lead in to a scene later on in the ep) or at the start/middle of 4x21.

Imo Danny's broken figurae at the end of PF and Lindsay's thinking in the rain was the turning point, since they've already been at their lowest ebb the only way is up again...:cool:

And yes there is another case, but from what I understand it's related to the hostage situation in the bank.
    *glares at Liffy* You better stop being moody pretty soon mister! *wubs ya!* :)

Or anywhere on a rainy Sunday where they rain can actually touch them...:devil:

14. Bella363

Bella363 Prime Suspect

Happy Hump day to everyone! Just popping by to catch up with the posts and all of the spoiler boxes.

And when did this thread permanently move to the gutter :lol: ???? where has all the fluff gone (is it weird that only makes total sense in this place?) But I think I prefer the tight tees to the infamous wifebeater if forced to make a choice :devil: i think that Dutch knows my favourite one!

I am all confused with what I want from the last few episodes for our ship to be honest. part of me wants some sort of confirmation as to what has happened (what was the nature of the relationship etc) whilst the other part of me just wants them to leave DL alone. I don't want them to rush them back together. I just want to get to the end of the season as quickly as possible and then start afresh on season 5.

Liffy - I am loving the fic :thumbsup:

15. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

I ha dto post this i might have already posted this in the soundtrack thread but there is a song by Snowpatrol which is one I LOVE and I realised it soo apt to the DL situation.

The 1st Verse:

"I find the map and draw a straight line
    Over rivers, farms, and state lines
    The distance from 'A' to where you'd be
    It's only finger-lengths that I see
    I touch the place where I'd find your face
    My finger in creases of distant dark places"

The song is "Set The Fire To The Third Bar" which is by Snow Patrol with Martha Wainwright... and its just perfect for them lol.

Rest Of the Lyrics

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.