"Two and a Half Deaths" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, May 3, 2008.

1. Alex

Alex Lab Technician

2. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

3. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

"Beautiful people doing high tech police work." :guffaw:

Thanks for the sneak peek!

4. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I like that sneak peek. I feel a little better about this episode now seeing that.

5. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

i am about half way through the eppy...it is really funny :lol: more later :thumbsup:

:guffaw:

Ok, i was dying laughing. Too bad Two and a half men isn't this funny...

"i always wondered how those worked"
    "all men do"

:lol: Oh Hodges....having fun with tampons. I was laughing pretty hard at that scene.

The emmy jokes, oh dear...LOL. And the jump the shark jokes, ahaha, Grissom doesn't know who the Fonz is. I liked Grissom in this eppy, he is happier and more like himself again. Him and Cath were great together too.

I love how they make fun of themselves...haha, beautiful people doing lab work, they could make a show about that!

And i love Kathy Segal, she is great! I wonder if the name 'Bud' was used as a nod to married with children?

oh and david squeezing the boob implants :lol: classic!

Last edited: May 9, 2008
  6. ACW1129

ACW1129 Police Officer

TVMA-interesting.

This is gonna be one offbeat ep.

7. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I have to admit, this is probably my favorite ep of the season. I love dramatic shows that have comedy thrown in and scene with the tampon and the applicator was fantastic!!!:guffaw:

8. ACW1129

ACW1129 Police Officer

Why would blood thinners not be prescribed for someone with an ulcer?

9. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

B/c ulcers are bleeding sores in your stomach so if you take a blood thinner you would bleed to death in your stomach.

That ending was great!

10. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

I liked it, but it wasn't one of my favorites. I didn't think it was really that funny, but I did love the scene between Wendy and Hodges. It was amazing. :D

11. ACW1129

ACW1129 Police Officer

Wouldn't the thinner thin the blood though???
    What a delightfully offbeat episode. What a random if pointless ending.

12. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Well I thought last week's episode was a lot better. I felt the humor lines were forced in this. They did not really feel natural like they do in a normal CSI except for the scenes with Super Dave and Hodges/Wendy. Those were the only two I really thought were funny. There was too much of the guest cast overall and not enough of the main cast, except for Grissom and Brass shown. I'll keep my CSI writers for the CSI comedy.

13. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I thought this one was pretty lame. About the only thing that amused me was seeing Grissom and Brass riding in the back of the cart on the set! :lol:

I wondered, too, why when the boyfriend was being interrogated and they showed his mouth being swabbed, then there was no one there. Like, who took the sample?

And then later someone was lifting prints off the water bottle, scanned them and got a hit, but they never showed who it was.

Those things were just weird.

14. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

They get the term 'thinners' because the blood doesn't clot as well. They're usually given to people with some form of coronary disease or disorders that make them clot excessively. A person with a bleeding disorder (such as ulcers) would never be given them because they already bleed too easily...

I hope that makes sense. If not, I apologize.

Last edited: May 9, 2008
  15. hellogilbert

hellogilbert Prime Suspect

Ok, ok, ok. Breathe. Just breathe. No need to panic. Grissom knows who the Fonz is, right? I mean, he's Grissom. People who live in HOLES know who the Fonz is! PLEASE tell me I misinterpreted his facial expressions or SOMETHING! He was just amazed/amused that Brass actually knew the origin of the phrase "jumping the shark" (which, btw, was an amazing bit, were it not for the implication that GRISSOM DOESN'T KNOW WHO THE BLOODY HELL ARTHUR FONZERELLI IS!!!!!!!!!!) Honestly, I don't think I could forgive Griss for that, so he HAS to know, right! AAAAAAAHHHHH!