Danny/Lindsay #22: I've fallen in love with you...and I can't let go

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Gaelen, Apr 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Re: Danny/Lindsay #22: I've fallen in love with you...and I can't let

^ I agree...If Rikki is going to be in tonight's ep I really hope it's just the final goodbye to her character. And since we never got any indication that she knows about Lindsay I really doubt that she will be telling Danny that he deserves :rolleyes: (?) to be with Lindsay. Imo someone's love is not something you deserve and it's certainly not something you realize because someone else points it out to you. If Danny ever gets to be close to Lindsay again it will be because he concludes that it is what he wants and then he still has to convince Lindsay about the sincerity of his feelings...:scream:

That would be something else alright...let that country side kick in and instead of crying or running she would suddenly knock him off of his feet and beat the crap out of him:guffaw:...Let him really know that he has hurt her and that she is not one to be messed around with (plus it would be kinda hot to watch :devil: - especially when Lindsay is wearing a mini skirt ;))

Yeah, that was why I was wondering a while back where both A and K get their info from...If it's partly or totally based on the same info we have they will have a lot of answering to do when the D/L stuff is not clear by the end of this season (stay on stand-by to send in another question Liff!:lol:)...I really hope they did know what they were talking about and that we do at least get some answers tonight and not more questions so that by the end of 4x21 we know what to expect next season

Oh, and Happy Hump Day :cool:

2. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

Fair enough, do I get SMM running out in the rain in just a wife beater? :lol: - Now that's dreaming!

Let's go with optimism. I certainly do not want to see SMM 'realising' Linds is who he ought to be with cause he's been told she's the 'one' either. Get it together boy!

Can we cut to a nightclub scene with Linds dancing to 'Breaking Dishes' with SMM looking pretty damn scared in the background? That'd be awesome! :guffaw: Forget her knocking the hell outta him physically, just watch him squirm while she attracts the right attention from the 'wrong' guys. No need for her to get too worked up. Leave that to stupidly (but still unbelievably hot) SMM

Last edited: May 7, 2008
  3. cecilia

cecilia Dead on Arrival

Hello, folks!

I am feeling much better today. I think I found the perfect cure for my D&L blues; gardening! It is just impossible to put that much hope into the ground and not start to feel, well, hopeful about everything.

Anyway, there are many, many ways the writers could still please us. I was thinking that maybe Flack could ask Danny how things were with Linds and he could then make it clear that he's told her what happened and she is still really hesistant to let him in again. Then later on he could come along just as she is considering a cab ride and they could have words and end up anger smooching. :devil:

I am most curious about this scene with Rikki. It just might determine whether or not I continue to watch NY.

4. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Ditto to that. I'd be pretty mad if Danny needs someone to tell him how he feels. That'd be just stupid. As far as I know, Danny's pretty in tune with how he feels, so much so that it drives him crazy. So, hopefully tonight we'll get something to tell us exactly how Danny feels about Lindsay.

It'd be nice to see Danny actually trying to convince Lindsay that he means what he's saying, and that he does care about her. A little out there perhaps, but I can see Lindsay not wanting to listen to him. He hurt her, the natural reaction would be to not let him hurt her again (despite how much she hopes his words are true). That trust needs to be rebuilt, and I look forward to that :)

Oooh...now that, I would love to see. Seriously. This little country girl beating the crap out of the NY bad boy. :guffaw: That would make some great TV :D

That would be fun, haha poor Danny...all worked up cos he screwed them up and now she's giving someone else a lapdance :p

Haha, sorry - got carried away. As much as I'd love to see her "hurt" him, I really don't think she's going to even try. She doesn't seem the kind of person to do something in spite, especially to Danny. *sigh* Oh well...I just want this season over with so we can start fresh (and crisp).

Oh, and to anyone following The 416, here's Chapter 4. :)
    Gardening is pretty soothing...I wonder if Lindsay likes to garden...which now prompts me to say, I wanna see her apartment!!

5. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Lab Technician

Unfortunately for Lindsay I suspect she understands too well what he's been going through. That's gonna make it hard for her to know how to deal with him. One minute she's gonna be pissed, the next she's gonna remember his grief and guilt and be able to relate to that. It's a confusing situation for most people but someoene like Lindsay with her history is going to struggle to come to terms not only with what he did but also with her feelings for him.

I just rewatched the clip and it actually made me feel quite sad for Lindsay. Don't get me wrong, I did not want her at the game because it would've felt so weird at the moment. But, I was struck by how relaxed Danny seemed to be with Flack, how excited he was and the fact he seemed to be having so much fun. It just bothered me as to how Lindsay really is at the moment. Short of us having some major revelation to the contrary she hasn't done anything wrong in all of this (although communication is likely to be a problem imo). It just seems so unfair that after everything she's been through that she's the third wheel in this little Danny drama and she had abslutely no control over it from the point that he decided to sleep with Rikki.

I have every sympathy for what Danny has been through and I can even understand his handling of the situation. I think I just had a picture in my head of Lindsay curled up on the couch all alone while Danny took a break from banging the neighbour to watch a game with Flack. I really hope the banging has stopped though! Lindsay obviously struggles to form personal attachments and she's not only lost her 'lover' but she's also lost her best friend. I wonder who she has to turn to at the moment is all.
    Love it! :)

6. Bella363

Bella363 Prime Suspect

Ok, so I have lost two detailed posts now :scream: so this will be short and sweet!

I wonder why they have changed this scene to be Flack instead of Lindsay?? The idea of Danny and Lindsay at a game made me uneasy so I am glad that they are not rushing things between them. But if they have changed the pace or direction of our ship, I hope they know where they are going. Or did they lose the map? And if Rikki is back tonight, then surely we deserve a scene between Danny and Lindsay :p - I will even take some angst.

Oooh, Danny's apparent happiness passed me right by. I think I was too busy swooning over Flack and Danny :lol: But it is true - he seemed to be back to his usual self. But grief can do strange things to you and sometimes you will forget and be happy as if nothing happened. Danny seems to be all over the place at the moment so he definitely needs Lindsay to be his anchor, even though he has been acting like a :censored: (hint - it rhymes with anchor :lol:)

And congrats on the 50+ posts Jelly. You can have an avator now (piccie under your name) which I was dead excited about. But I thought you had to have a 100 posts so i was gutted when I got to 100 then discovered it was 50 :guffaw:What made it worse is that it took me forever to reach 100 !!!

And cecilia - my cure for DL blues will always be shopping. So on behalf of my plastic friend, I hope we get some shippy fluff soon as I can't keep up this level of spending!

Last edited: May 7, 2008
  7. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Don't read any further, this post is all about tonight's episode. So if you don't want to know beforehand, please don't read this.
    was chock full of D/L, including Danny again trying to get Lindsay to talk to him, a wonderful conversation over the phone in the rain, Lindsay asking him if he knows how hard it is to love him and Danny apologizing to her for shutting her out. He asks Lindsay to come to his place to tell him that in person, she says she's got to go, so I don't know if she's going to his place or not. She does try to catch a cab after she gets off the phone with him. All in all, not too bad an episode, although it is Flack who goes to the basketball game with Danny(He tells Danny that Lindsay should be pissed with Danny more often, seeming to indicate Lindsay was suppose to go to the game). Oh, and Rikki says goodbye to Danny, she's moving away.

8. Little_Peaches

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream: oh wow, that was so worth staying up for! I've got a huge! grin on my face now like some 12 year old girl. :lol:

That's good DL interaction, not too fluffy, Lady V is off to Canada. Linds is pissed at SMM - as she ought to be. I so can't wait for this to appear on YT.

ps - Canada is my own thing I made up so that is no form of spoiler - I haven't seen the ep but now I can't wait. Could it be the writers have done something right? :eek:

My PMs have went from 1 till 2, wonder who they could be from Meg?

Last edited: May 8, 2008
  9. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Guilty as charged my dear! :p

Well ain't this the most exciting thing I have heard in a very long time! Wish it was 10 right now! But now I am confused because does it end on a cliffhanger? Still no resolution? Does Lindsay know? Tune in next week for All My CSI's :rolleyes:

10. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

That was a great episode! Just what I needed. My shipper heart is clinging to Danny and Linsday especially hard these days. My YoBling is suffering.

When will there be caps out? I adored the uh picture of him that popped up on her cell phone. It was adorable.

I wants a copy for my phone!

11. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Catey, you do know I always love your little reviews, but this one was the happiest I've read in a long, long time.:)

I love the idea of Danny still trying to talk to her and that conversation over the phone sounds like one to look forward to. And it feels like Lindsay is still keeping her distance. That talk between Flack and Danny suggests that Flack knows there is something between them. :cool:

I'm glad Rikki said goodbye, but until now it still seems like nobody knows about Danny and her.:wtf:

Ironically I just got the message that I now have the ep, but my friend will be here in a few minutes...I'm off to the beach :p...talk to you guys tonight after I've watched it!

12. Bella363

Bella363 Prime Suspect

Catey - thank you thank you thank you for your lovely spolier box :) It is always the first thing that I look for after a new episode has aired. Cheers hon!

I have quickly watched some scenes but will be back later for more detailed analysis but for now ....

lostlladyknight - we need to get that picture from her phone :lol: It is so cute!

The phone call - I actaully squeed throughout that scene - both times :) fluffy and angsty - I think that the writers did a good job with this!

The rikki scene - Peaches will be happy for it was wife beater day:lol:

Anyway, as you can tell, it is too early for coherent thoughts and like Dutch, my plans for the day include the sun :cool: Seems today is a good day all round :):)

13. Dims

Dims Hit and Run

i saw this ep...i freaking LOVED IT ...i was like FINALLY sth good for us..i wont get into details but i will say this which i wanted to say for a long time and now it is true

GOODBYE RIKKI AND GOOD RIDDANCE

so relieved....i must say i just love how Linds in the last ep is prominently featured....she is the reason i got hooked in the show since last summer....YOU HEAR TPTB???????????????

so yeah....lets all rejoice!:bolian:

edited to add some more thoughts since apparently its not spoilerish...:D

i think my dear Linds is still holding back a bit cause i believe she cant risk it getting hurt again. As she has told Danny pushing her away hurt her very very much and she really wont be able to take any more pain from Danny or this situation.Its only logical....
    and can i just say how heartbreaking her tone was when she said "Its breaking my heart" OMG...i teared up!!!!!!:(
    the same way Dannys "come tell me in person, PLEASE" just screamed desperation!!!!!!!!!WOW!

i found the scene very powerful and i hope things are gonna get even better....now that Danny realized how much he has missed his Montana!!!!!!

Last edited: May 8, 2008
  14. Little_Peaches

Damn I gotta see this episode! :lol: Meg, didn't I say it was a good omen that I seen the CSI:NY banner of them sitting having lunch for the first time in forever yesterday? There was enough angst to keep Dutch happy? Well, :guffaw: Here's to the rest of Season 4. :beer:

:D Have an awesome day everyone. Sunshine in the UK, whatever next? :cool:

*Skips out singing 'Best Damn Thing'*

15. ilovedanny2

ilovedanny2 Hit and Run

OMG I loved that episode but lol my mom was like....Heidi calm down and i'm like....NOOOO CAN'T CALM DOWN RIKKI IS LEAVING......YES!!!! I jumped off the couch and was so overly happy if it were a chair my ass would have been on the floor haha!!!

Danny I sense is gonna do everything possible to get Lindsay to come back to him. I sense it's going to be a.....lets put what happened beind us and start over fresh and I think a bouquet of daisy's, home cooked lunch, roses and I can see Danny coming to her place and seranading her from the street below with his guitar and a song that will get her to come out to the street and she will forgive him and kiss him.

I think she will come to her senses when she sees how Danny will be fairing without her. He looked like hell when he called her and he's clearly being honest.

The writers have something planned for us D & L fans....I can feel it in my blood.....they are gonna hit us with their best shot and it will be Lindsay forgiving Danny and falling in love big time!!

We all have to keep our high hopes up and know that they said we would be very happy with the outcome of D & L.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    *something comes to her mind* WOAH.....Taxi Killer doesn't Kill Reed......you don't think that the Taxi killer is......Reeds RL dad!?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.