Flack/Angell #1 - This Is How Sexy Looks

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

Yeah, sounds like another Emmanuelle Vaugier horror flick hehe:rommie:

2. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

There's actually a debate over at tv.com about what the Flack/Angell ship should be called. Suggestions included Dang, Anon, FAng, Flan, Flare, and even Flangell! I vote for Flack/Angell... it's simpler for the rest of us!

3. aerie

aerie Dead on Arrival

I don't think they necessarily need a ship name. Flack and Angell are good to me. But hey you never know if a ship name does arise and it works, I'm all for it. I saw one that said "Dong" :guffaw:I was like how does that relate to them in anycase? Still extremly hilarious. So not this week but next week I feel a Angell and Flack moment coming on. Also how come we never refer to Flack and Angell as Don and Jessica. *shivers* odd :wtf:

4. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Dunno... I think we're used to them refering to each other by last name. Though I think Don called her Jess one time.

"Dong"? Are you serious? I doubt anyone would take the ship seriously with that name. If they are gonna come up with a ship name, pick something that's indicative of the awesomeness that is Flack and Angell.

5. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

The Captain's quite a prick. Maybe he got a memo to change the way he dresses :p. As for this picture above, well, we'll just wait and see. As long as they will not destroy Flack's character the same way Messer's was "partially" messed up.

6. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

That promo makes them look like they're having a glaring contest! :lol: Maybe Jess stole his last Cinnamon Roll, and as easy-going as Flack is, nobody steals his Cinnamon Rolls. :guffaw:

7. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*laughs* They ought to show something like that in an episode! Flack is so serious when it comes to eating and I'd like to see Jess mess with him. She'd probably be the first to come between Flack and his cinnamon rolls... but something tells me he wouldn't mind!

8. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

...or his warm pizza and his stash of 6 pack of beers in his fridge...:rommie:

9. HoratioFan4ever

HoratioFan4ever Hit and Run

yeah, I know I'm not the only one who has noticed this, but where has Angell been? she's been MIA for a few episodes now. I know that she's back next week, but is this a bad omen? I need more Flack/Angell!!!
    ohh, yeah, I found a new flack/angell website, its great:
    they-got-game.com

10. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I don't think so... TPTB would have given us a hint if she was to leave. There's a lot of speculation that she got temporarily transfered to Vice, but I wouldn't count her out just yet. After all, they are bringing her back next episode like you said.

11. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Sorry! I double posted by accident! Can anyone tell me how to delete a post?

12. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

oooo man i like that pic of Flack and Angell. That is definately how sexy looks lol.

i can think of so many dirty thoughts that Angell could be thinking in the pic haha.

cannot wait to see that scene now. any scene with Angell in it is always a bonus. i've missed her a lot lately.

13. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

I've noticed that too. She had more exposure in Season 3. I was surprised there is a store here that sells some of the past episodes of Season 4 (until Playing with Matches). And what makes me wonder too is that in Buzzkill & Time's Up, they didn't include her when they arrested the suspects in which, she's supposed to. She would just pop in for a few minutes and gone the next.

14. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

In fact, I have the reason to believe, Flack at with Angell quarrel, this is the super big photograph.
    Look,Flack like at blame Angell, but Angell feel very chagrin.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Concerning Flack and Angell:
    I have no too many commentaries, as long as the My Don loves her, I will support him.:thumbsup:

15. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

You think? I wonder what they're arguing about? Anyways, let's just hope that Angell comes back soon... Flack/Angell is becoming scarce.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.