CSI:Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #4 - Proceed At Own Risk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think my heart can handle three months of waiting...:eek: They'll find me lying near my computer waiting for the next season premiere, please...call MDPD in that case...:rommie:

*raises her hand*
Same thing for me:rommie:. I really can't handle it although it all depends on the kind of Cliffy.

I'm still here waiting for troubles for the team.
It really looks these three episodes will be all troubles for them:alienblush:

OMG Thank you so much carolinam91 for the vid...it just made me cry to see Alexx hugging Calleigh and leaving:(:(. I already miss her:(:(

I can't stop crying, that's so sweet and sad... I don't want Alexx to leave:(, she is the mother...she can't leave them alone:scream:...noooooooooooo
Calleigh looks so sad, it was really like a mother-child hug. So real. This is gonna be a great episode...

**with thousands of cleenex in her hands**
Oh Lus don't mention the hug:(:(. It is the best hug ever:(:(.
It also looks like it's such a sad goodbye between Khandi and Emily:(

**blowing her nose and crying**
Awww I'm sure this will be a great episode:(

I am Very Very sad... But I knew they would make her go out with CLASS!:thumbsup:

I loved that video and thank you so much for sharing with all of us Carolinam! Awwww, I am so sadddddddddd! I love What Dc said and EP. I love how Ryan and Nat were in the background and we already know when she gets to the elevator she will finally say goodbye to Eric. :(:(:(

We'll Miss you Alexx! :(

HCrazy

Sooooo glad to hear DC say the door is still open. *throws confetti* I'm really going to miss Alexx though... DC was right that she was a parent to everyone. *sniff* Well, let's get Monday over with....

Has someone see the promo of Down to the Wire? Oh, Gosh. It looks like we are gonna have another Calleigh centric episode...and, at last, they are gonna deal with all the kidnapping thing!
I have to say that as soon as I saw Stetler in the promo, I began smelling trouble...How can he talk about Calleigh like she was helping those two? God, does he know the meaning of the word abduction? :scream:
Ok, end of the little outburst...:p Sorry, but after taking away from me momAlexx, they can't absolutely touch Calleigh...Ok?:scream: Not after seeing her crying for Alexx departure...that was so sad! (Am I yelling again? Oooops. Sorry! :guffaw:)

Here are some shots of the season finale!
Link removed by Moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back