CSI:Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #4 - Proceed At Own Risk!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Thank you so much Hcrazy for the promo.
    Probably it is the saddest one I've ever seen for CSI:Miami....:(:( gosh it's too sad...I just wanna cry for Alexx, Calleigh (she look's she's going to cry a lot in it) and Ryan (puppy face):(

**runs over Alexx who's sitting in the corner of the morgue to hug her**
    GOODBYE ALEXX WOODS!!! We love you!!!

2. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

My question is, why does the announcer always call them agents? :lol: C'mon, CSI is the most popular show in the world--we know they aren't agents. Then again, as not to blatantly say 'coroner', I could understand. :p This is of course assuming Alexx is leaving in that episode, which I suspect she is.

It is sad though. My family, on the other hand doesn't care either way and my dad said last night "she never really fit"..well, you never really watch the show, dad. :rolleyes:

I guess they want to space out the final episodes? It may be changed but so far, Futon Critic is still saying 'Broken Home'. Plus, after the new episode, it's saying there are two repeats and then another new episode. Blech.

Thanks for posting the promo, HCrazy. :)

3. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

It's really sad seeing Khandi leaving the show, but I'm also hoping that she's doing this to move onto better and greater things.

She's got great talent, and as we all know it's been put to great misuse.

4. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

I don't think that's right, because in TVguide.com they have the new episode listed as next week, the one where Alex leaves, and usually if there is no new episode the week after, then CSI:M. doesn't usually show the preview.

5. Finch

^ I suspected as much. Futon Critic usually takes a while to ammend their schedules.

The schedule for CBS displays 'Rock and a Hard Place' for next week as well.

6. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Thanks everyone! Good to know! :) I wouldn't want to miss Alexx's farewell :( I'm still really sad that this is her last episode though - it kind of feels anti-climactic, coming a few eps before the finale. And the way they said "FOREVER" in the promo - c'mon, TPTB, Alexx is awesome - she can come back as a guest star, right? RIGHT?? :confused: Man, I'm gonna miss her :( They'd better do her justice in this ep. It's sad b/c when I first saw spoilers for this ep., I thought, "FINALLY, they're giving Alexx a storyline." But of course then I found out that the only reason they did this was to write her off the show - typical. :rolleyes:

7. Finch

LOL, on this show, when it rains, it pours. :lol:

I mean, when they finally gave Eric a good storyline, he almost died. I know what Rex Linn meant when he said he'd like a storyline but he has to watch out or his character will get hit by a milk truck. :lol:

8. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

As for the whole parent(s) not caring I sympathize. My mom understands but doesnt really care and my dad loves to make fun of me for as he puts in being 'dramatic' b/c I gasp or shout NOOOOOOO at the tv over something I'm not happy about. Thank goodness he wasnt around when the ending of 'All In' b/c I was sooooooooo giddy over it, as an E/C shipper. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I never got the whole agent thing either.

As for the line, " one of the agents will say good bye forever" may not be in the way most would assume. When you hear that, or at least I did my first reaction was Cal, Eric or another CSI was leaving, even though they said agent. Then after I took a breath I relaized it is likely or could be Alexx leaving. But maybe the line isnt meant to be Alexx being the agent that will say good bye forever. That its one of the CSI or as the announcer refers to them 'agents' will say good bye to Alexx forever. As in she is fired.

One last thing. I got to thinking with the possible circumstances of her leaving and what is showed in the preview, the whole thing seems reminiscent of the 'mole' story line. At least to me it does. And I know that story line is done. Natalia is the mole . blah blah blah. But what if that story line isnt over or there is a new mole. And her name is Alexx Woods. Call me CrAzY if you want. But hear me out. I want you all to know that I LOVE Alexx dearly, and will likely cry &/or scream NOOOOOO when she leaves. Having said that, think about this. When you think of who knows all on the team~ who knows there worries, there secrets and hears things, you think of Alexx, right? So she would be the perfect mole. Let me know what you all think. Even if its to call me CrAzY!!!!

Last edited: Apr 29, 2008
  9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

It sounds logical yes Alexx is the "team mom" & most likely knows all, however I really don't think she would do that. I don't know what she would gain by outting her teammates. I agree, there seems to be a leak somewhere, & hate me if you want but the only person I can see that would gain anything by spilling gossip is Ryan.
    From what I can tell, he is really the only one that has been in any kind of desperate situation concerning his career. How did he get his job back so fast after he said it would take up to a year to be reinstated? Im not thinking he is the big bad meanie here or anything, but I view Ryan as the CSI who is always eager to be #1 & his success is important to him...important enough to "out" his teammates in order to get his job back? Sorry, but I think if the offer was made to him he would take it, being already in debt up to his eyeballs & desperate to get his job back.

Could also be that no one in the lab is leaking & that it's all this "other person" (Ron, LeBrock, ?) ...any one of H's enemies who could be doing the spying to simply get revenge on Horatio, knowing his team is much like his family.
    I think in the case of Alexx, this will just be one situation that is too close to her personally & that she will do anything to protect her son (like H would do) & she'll possibly go against Horatio & the lab to help him.

10. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey everyone and you are all welcome. ;) Always my pleasure.

As far as I know the next 3 should be all new. Check out the Tunnel Vision Promo on my YT. It clearly states the "First of 4 new Miami episodes in a row."

So I think the Futon Critic just has to catch up. :lol: With the strike and all the shows back I am sure it is all very confusing.:guffaw:

HCrazy

11. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

It should be...

619 - Rock and a Hard Place
    620 - Down to the Wire
    621 - Going Ballistic (Season Finale)

So we have three episodes now, being that "Tunnel Vision" aired.

And if they're going to air them three weeks in a row, the Season Finale should air on the 19th of May.

12. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

Going Ballistic...uhm, strange name for a season finale...it make really curious!

13. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Hmmm, Going Ballistic... Maybe it has to do something with Calleigh? Just a thought.

14. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Oh yeah Lusiana, and I believe Horatio may lose it in that episode.:p It would all make sense then. The cracked sunglasses, the way he has been handling himself, and if we are lucky we may find out what it is all about too...:lol: but I think we are going to get a Cliffy!!!:eek:

So yes we should have these last few all in row. It was also confirmed that the season finale with air May 19th. A little bird told me so... and he definitely knows. :guffaw:

HCrazy out. :thumbsup:

15. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

Oh, Gosh...I'm sure I can't stand a cliffhunger. I know they are artistic and all but I don't think my heart can handle three months of waiting...:eek: They'll find me lying near my computer waiting for the next season premiere, please...call MDPD in that case...:rommie:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.