The New 'New York' Theme Remix

Amanda_Ruth

Witness
I have mixed feelings about the new theme of CSI: New York. I mean, I know it's the same song. But I have been in love with Baba O'Riley (the theme song) since I first heard it when searching for more music by The Who. I don't understand why they remixed it the way they did. It may still be Roger Daltrey singing it... but it doesn't feel the same. I feel like it's been ruined the way it is now.

What does everyone else think? I love hearing other people's opinions. They kinda make my day.

i dnt like it at all to be honest
i even dnt like the new opening credit sequence either. the old style was way better.

but i still want to download it so i can hear the whole thing

I have mixed feelings about the new theme of CSI: New York. I mean, I know it's the same song. But I have been in love with Baba O'Riley (the theme song) since I first heard it when searching for more music by The Who. I don't understand why they remixed it the way they did. It may still be Roger Daltrey singing it... but it doesn't feel the same. I feel like it's been ruined the way it is now.

What does everyone else think? I love hearing other people's opinions. They kinda make my day.

I kinda like the remix to "Baba O'Reily", I mean it plays more of the beginning of the song with all the instramentals, before breaking into the verus so...

i dnt like it at all to be honest
i even dnt like the new opening credit sequence either. the old style was way better.

but i still want to download it so i can hear the whole thing

To be honest, I don't even think there's a longer version of it. I think they just mixed it up and extended the drums. But honestly, it's good, just not Baba O'Riley. I mean, that's my favorite song by The Who, so I hate to hear it messed with. Ah, well... they had to have gotten creative control from Roger Daltrey and Pete Townshend... so if THEY'RE okay with it...

I prefer the new opening with Mac and Stella in the beginning and I really like the screenshots they used. Good work ;)

The song itself i didn't like it at the beginning but now i do. And the opening sequence with Gary and Melina is outstanding! I love it! :D

Debbie :D

While I adore the arrangement of where the actors' names are/graphics etc. I preferred the original theme to this one. I've just always loved the song and to change it to that extent kind of ruined it for me, though I can understand the fresh 'young' feel they were going for. Just my taste though.

when i first heard it my reaction was like 'no..no, no NO!' :lol: Now that i have adjusted to the new sound, i really really like it. Love the background drum beat going on, would sound fantastic as a full version.

I kinda like it!:thumbsup: Does anyone know where I can download the whole song or at least the new intro sequence music??:confused:

I like the credits, and the new way they're organized, as well as the new way CSI:New York /Crime Scene Investigation is shown. But the new music... blasphemy! My favorite part of the song was the 'yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah'. They cut out the last 'yeah'! The best one! The first time I heard it was the first episode of the show I saw, and I almost didn't watch the show at all because of that.

Back