The New 'New York' Theme Remix

Discussion in 'CSI Music' started by Amanda_Ruth, Apr 27, 2008.

1. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i hate it! i'm sorry, but you just don't mess with the who! i don't mind the organisation of it, but as a life long who fan, the music offends me :(

2. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

*Sighs* I miss the old music...with the old theme, you could have a nice sing-along. Now...not really. :( At least the scenes shown are cooler...:rolleyes:
    (Like that fills the hole= . =)

To TPTB:
    Do not mess with the Who! :scream: The Who can come back and haunt you in your dreams...:klingon: *Evil laughter*

You mess with 'em, we mess with you!

No love at all,
    Miyukiseta :p

~~~

Oh joy, a whole summer of listening to the remixed version...gag :shifty: *Shakes head* it's like if they messed with my Britney Spears music...I would cry myself to deathQ_____Q They can go mess up Lady GaGa's music if they want to...it won't be much worse as it is now...boy, I'm mean... : DDDD

3. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

on the whole i like the new pictures/scenes more but they took out a lovely shot of gary sinise which i really liked and have replaced it with less nice ones so that's a bit annoying too!

keith moon is probably doing this already, bashing TPTB over the head with his drumsticks and generally raising hell :D:thumbsup:

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

The one thing I liked from the old theme, was the unique chemicals (or I think they were :confused: ) that flashed when they showed each actor.

5. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I didn't like the new arrangement at first, but it has grown on me.
    My Mum however still refuses to stay in the room when the credits come on !

6. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

I don't blame her at all. :lol:

TPTB messed with the Who...:( :scream: Cry me a damn river! :angryrazz:

This is them if I ever get my hands on them: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:
    And this is me: :devil: :klingon: :guffaw:

My teachers think they know me...:)lol:)...well, they do, just not my bad, evil side:devil: