Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!11 ♥!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!1

One thing crossed my mind: once our favorite couple gets together, will they be open about their relationship or will they try to hide it? What was it like in other CSI shows? I would kind of like if they tried to hide it at first.

2. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^ I think that they may hide it and keep things low-key! :D I like that; I don't particularly like flashy couples.

I hope we'll get something between them before the finale, something to assure us that there really is something there. :D

3. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I think it will be a secret to even us up until a certain point! We (the viewer) will be the first to know and then the rest of the team will more than likely find out but I think we will find out first. It won't be a flashy thing like her and Jake were. They would never be flashy b/c it is just not them and the way the writers are writing this makes me think the relationship (if we ever get one) would be low key and not flashy at all. No doubt we would get cute little moments here and there but nothing like them flaunting it.

I am kind of thinking and hoping that we get something in the finale...I have been saying all the long that the writers going full circle with them from the last season's finale (him confronting her but her changing the subject and him letting it drop and then the stuff with Jake) would be pretty cool and I hope that is how they do it. Instead in this finale, he wouldn't let it go and maybe push her a little more and we get some kind of resolution. Of course, I would love a kiss! ;)

4. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

I could see the writers keeping it a secret and then popping it out at us, but I sort of hope they don't do that. It would be kind of nice to know around the time it happens rather than find out they've been dating for six months or something like that...you know?

Then again, maybe I should just take it where I can get it :)

So I know last week's ep wasn't the most amazing thing we've ever seen, but where has everyone gone?

5. Marija_Magdalena

I would really like that we can see them getting together, but I`ll take what I can get. It would be cool if they tried to hide it at the beginning but latter realizing that it`s getting harder and harder to hide it, because of all that sexual energy between them.

You know that scene when Natalia asked Eric if Calleigh was taking interest in him? I would like to see similar scene between Calleigh and some other character (maybe Ryan). It would be really nice to see how Calleigh would react to a question like that. There are two possibilities (that I can think of): Calleigh blushing and changing the topic or Calleigh saying: "That`s none of your business." I think that depends on her mood in that particular episode, but I would be happy with either one of the outcomes.

6. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I would like to see that too but I think it is easier to do that type of scene with Eric and Natalia than it would be with Calleigh b/c Eric is a bit more open about his dating/personal life than Cal is. If it were asked of Cal, all I could really picture would be her saying "it is none of your business" but then again, it could work

7. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

I could see her reaction varying depending on who asks her. If Ryan were to ask, I could totally see the "mind your own business" thing. I'm not sure how she would respond to Horatio...Frank would probably get some sort of funny little quip. Alexx may be able to get something out of her, and maybe Natalia. I don't think she'd say anything to Valera though.

8. Marija_Magdalena

Well, she would have to be crazy to say something to Valera if she wants to hide it, right? But, maybe, before Alexx goes away, she can ask her something like that.

9. Amanda_Ruth

Amanda_Ruth Witness

I don't know... they did the whole 'hide it until the finale' thing with CSI in Vegas, when Grissom and Sara got together, and they did the whole, 'they're together, flashback to what happened to get them there' with CSI: New York when Danny and Lindsay hooked up. They better get creative and do something new with Eric and Calleigh. I have faith that it will happen, if not at the end of this season, then at the beginning of the next ;) But... I would LOVE to see their first kiss... not their fifteenth!

10. Marija_Magdalena

I`ve just read the 'Tunnel Vision' official details and it says that Karen Gaviola is directing it. The last one she directed was Bang, Bang, Your Dept and we had few nice EC moments in that one (first moments since Calleigh and Jake got together), so maybe we`ll get lucky with this one as well. I mean, nobody is talking about BBYD as one of the EC episodes but in my opinion it is. In that episode we get to see that Calleigh realizes that her relationship with Jake affects Eric, and she tells him that line 'Come on Eric, it`s me.' and later when they catch Cooper with Speed`s credit card and when she yells at him, you can see that Eric`s feelings are the first thing on her mind. It was a good EC episode, despite the fact that Calleigh was with Jake at that moment (is she sill with him?) and maybe we`ll get another great EC episode with the same director.
    Now, I know that that depends on writer the most, but Tamara Jaron is listed as a writer for the first time, so I don`t know what to expect. I guess, I`ll just have to wait and see.

11. MyStyle

MyStyle Victim

Hi,
    I´m new here. I´ve recently watched season5 reruns and I gotta say i`m a diehard Hiphugger-fan from now on :drool:
    My God, they are so hot!!! They´ve fast become my favourite TV-couple.
    Anyway, I´ve been looking around for a site were I can watch the newest CSI Miami epis, but I cant find any. Do you guys know any???
    And since I live outside the states I cant watch on CBS homepage...:(
    Where I´m from we are a few epis behind you and I´m dying to watch 614, 615 and 616. Plus, of course, the one that airs tonight;)
    Please please help me!!!!

Oh and by the way my name is Jyoti :)

12. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

It would be nice if they hide it. But... just a little. Have moments, of course where there devoted fans, us would get to see. As for the rest of the team, they could hide, hide away!:thumbsup: When they stop hiding it from everyone, I hope the writers do 2 things:
    1. Have it original. No copying from other CSI's.
    2. And this is the one if its not followed, I will cry, get reallllllllly peeved and write angry letters along with other E/c fans. Stetler pull an Ecklie in any way. In other words, break up the team in some way.

Having all that said, has anyone finished or doing a E/C fic.??? *Is in a E/C fan fic reading mood*

And if those who grace us with their writing skills, is itching to do a story, I have an idea. If it has been mentioned I appoligize, I kinda breezed through the posts since i was last in this thread. Basically, write how you either think Eric and Calleigh would reveal that they are a couple to the rest of the team or how you would like ot see it happen. You may include, some surprise, that may have alomst forced them to reveal their couple status. Be creative. I know you all can.:thumbsup:

Welcome any newbies that have posted since i was last in this thread.:)

One last thing, Nattybatty55, I just wanted to say I love your banner!

13. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

first of all welcome Jyoti to our hip hugger heaven!!! :lol: *passes you a pair of hiphugger jeans*

second about watching recent episodes you could try youtube. I think there are some episodes up there, but I don't know if they are recent ones.

and third I am going to try and keep up hope for tonight's episode that we will get some EC scene. At least one where they have a substantial conversation unlike the last episode :rolleyes: Though I really don't think we will get much. Any spoilers for next week's episode?? :)

14. Marija_Magdalena

Welcome Jyoti! I think that you could find whole episodes of the 6th season on Youtube... Just search the name of the episode you would like to watch!

15. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

Welcome newbies!!!
    Yeah, not getting my hopes up on tonight's episode, but I am still wishing for something good. I kind off feel like we are going to get something bigger on the season finale, hopefully. Anyways about 3 and a half hours to go for me:D.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.