Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!11 ♥!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!1

When I woke up this morning (it`s morning here in Serbia, 8.36AM to be exact) I hurried to Spoiler Lab to see what happened in the last episode and if there was any EC. I was quite disappointed to find out that they all talked about H only. No EC. It`s a shame... Now, we can only hope that there will be some EC in that episode that Delcolover was talking about, I think it was 6x20, I can`t remember the name...

2. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

:( That's really disappointing to hear.
    We should be allowed to write the episodes. I think if Cooper came around then Eric could start getting angry and Cal would just be like "Eric?" (puts her hand on his arm) and then he's calm. Because with her, that's seriously all it would take. He'd be angry but he'd never do anything she didn't want him to.

3. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Hmm. Guess I chose a good episode to go to sleep before. :lol:

So I haven't seen the episode, and I have no plans to now, lol. But from what I've read, I wonder if maybe Calleigh is avoiding Eric? Or at least, avoiding being alone with him? Maybe something happened when he took her home that maybe Calleigh's a little uncomfortable facing. And that could be anything from revealing a little too much emotion to Eric, or even a kiss. It could be anything. I've got a fic idea (lol, a post-ep for an episode I haven't watched? :lol:) along those lines, but it'll be two weeks before I get to write it. But it sounds like it could turn out angsty, and I like angsty. :D

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yeah the ep was definately a let down but at the same time you could totally tell it was just a filler ep to get us to the last few eps of the season. Next week looks like a filler ep too. B/c the last two eps of the season, as far as I can remember, really bring things back and pull some things together that have been going on through out the season and that were brought up in "Ambush" and "All In"

But of course I will watch anyway b/c you never know with these writers they may throw a little something in along the way ;)

5. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I guess that's the only thing that keeps me hopeful. There have been times when we weren't expecting anything and suddenly we got a very cute EC scene. So yes, there's still hope :cool:. Though last night was such a let down. :(

6. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I don't know...the episode felt very "thrown together", with a mix-match of people doing the investigation and/or interrogation of suspects. In one scene, Calleigh finds the jewel from the girl's fingernail, Ryan is the one to interrogate the girl about it, he tells Horatio he can't place her in the car (huh??...it was found in the car), then in a later scene Eric tells Ryan about Calleigh finding the nail jewel. Its as if the writers forgot that Ryan was the one interrogating her about it.

But that may be due to the fact that Emily did NOT look good in the episode, didn't sound good either. It's like she was suffering from a bad cold. In the scene with her, Eric, and Natalia when they're looking at the video footage of the predator show, she looks very glassy eyed, sick. So, I'm wondering if Emily really was sick and that interrogation scene with Ryan was supposed to be Calleigh doing the interrogating...and the day they were filming it, Emily couldn't come to work...so they used Jonathan instead.

Suffice it to say, in my opinion there was no E/C becuase it was a 'thrown together' episode...as someone else said, filler before the last 4 episodes they hopefully spent more time producing.

Or, maybe there's no E/C because the director is the same one that directed Cyber-lebrity (I think) and if memory serves, that episode was a let-down as well in terms of E/C.

7. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

Yes! You have to right a post-ep fic!! (even if you haven't seen it :thumbsup:) Especially since this episode was so disappointing. And while I would certainly like to believe that it why they barely said two words to each other I didn't really get that vibe from it. It felt as you guys said that it was a filler and just thrown in there. The whole episode was boring and the end didn't make any sense. (or maybe that's because that's when I fell asleep :lol:) It was just pointless.

Hopefully you're right Jackie and they are going to bring it back up toward the end. Maybe we'll get some sort of resolution, at least a proper addressing of the issue!!

8. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

Does anyone know why something I already posted showed up again? I can assure you I didn't post the same thing twice...once is more than enough for me. Anyway, I'd delete this, but I don't think I have that authority.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2008
  9. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I was so disappointed that we didn't get to see any great Eric and Calleigh scenes like thet ones we got in the last episode. I was looking forward to seeing some romance between them!

10. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I can't believe people are complaining about the episode, when when we're practically canon and two weeks ago they gave us a bunch of amazing scenes. Would you guys rather go back to the season 4 draught?

I also wouldn't get my hopes up about seeing a lot of romance. This franchise doesn't do that. Or continuity, for that matter. Be grateful with what we've gotten, which is a helluva lot more than what any other ship in this forum has right now.

11. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

On episode 15: anyone else touched when Eric strolled into Cooper's house and threatened to kill him if Calleigh gets hurt? :lol: He was defending his Calleigh! Awwww, I love how protective of Calleigh he is! :D

And awww they went home together in episode 16! We all know what that means! :evil:

Last edited: Apr 23, 2008
  12. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Let`s just hope that there`s never going to be another season like the season 4. I would die if something like that happened. Maybe this episode was something to cool us off a bit and that we will have a glorious EC moment in one of the next episodes.

You know what Delcolover told us... Calleigh getting in trouble for that paper that was actually Eric`s...

By the way, Delcolover, are there any new spoilers?

13. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

You know after Calleigh jumped into Eric's car? :D I think that they may have talked things out and maybe... they're in a relationship now! I sure hope so! Hmmm, maybe we'll get a revelation of their relationship, perhaps in the finale?

Mmmm, a shipper can always dream!

14. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

I noticed that whole inconsistency thing too. I thought maybe I was just not paying attention (but it was kind of funny). Maybe Ryan just felt bad for her and wanted to give her the benefit of a doubt? Maybe he sustained a head injury of some sort?

Anyway, I'm okay with a filler episode. I mean, a little more EC interaction would have been wonderful, but there's only so much they can do in 45 minutes. And it's kind of nice that they were more focused on a case (even if there were inconsistencies). One thing I didn't like though...vigilante Horatio. It's gotten a bit out of control in my opinion.

Anyway, we'll get our All In follow up soon enough :D

15. EricDelko = Luv

EricDelko = Luv Victim

for the most part, i liked the new episode. it wasn't as great as Ambush and All In, but still dramatic. plus Eric totally tackled that guy at the park. sure he wasn't doing it to protect Calleigh but it was still very appealing to me :D

i was disappointed that there wasn't very much interaction between Calleigh and Eric but it was still a good story line. it can't all be about our ships, unfortunately. So, not one of my favorite episodes, but not one of the worst either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.