Danny/Lindsay #22: I've fallen in love with you...and I can't let go

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Gaelen, Apr 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

Re: Danny/Lindsay #22: I've fallen in love with you...and I can't let

I'm entirely with you on your first point. I'm lost as well :confused: :lol:

As for the second point, I swear, if they don't put a good D/L moment in there... :scream: There'll be so much potential. I mean, if this is where we find out of Danny and Lindsay are going to wind up, they really need a good pivotal scene. Most of us would love a fluff scene, a kiss in the locker room perhaps :p.

And uh, Liffy... *headdesk* I think we need to take away your chocolate for awhile. :guffaw:

2. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Oh yes...speculation that makes sense goes down the drain when the CSI:NY writers are involved! :lol: But yeah, I guess a DL moment in the finale could go either way. Depending on what they show, and how they show it. I say NO to them waking up together. I don't think I'd be happy.

Okay, so I'd be unhappy for like...an hour...and then I'd squee myself to death. But that's just the general reaction to seeing DL in bed together and yeah...not my fault! :p

But grumpy moods can be fun sometimes too! Especially when we're all grumpy towards the writers and then they can give us what we want :D

Oh yeah, we rock - we so do. Nobody knows what we're talking about, but oh well. We totally pwn them all! Mwahahaha! :evil:

She was 15 when it happened, and she's been living with survivors guilt since then until she managed to put it behind her. But it came back, and she became 15 again - sounds mentally realistic to me - I've personally seen it happen to people. It sucks, but you can't do much about it.

Danny was mentally mature (I think, but that's debatable) when Ruben died. You'd think he'd have a little more control over his actions. :rolleyes: But Linds will forgive for being dumb in the end. Because no matter what it takes, he'll make it up to her soon enough and she still thinks he's adorable when he's confused :lol:

Hehe - I love my drama - but when it makes some kind of sense :p Ooh! Pimping time! If anyone wants to read my ficcies, you can do so here: Gaelen Kerr@Fanfiction.net

:D

Happy Shipping everyone! :D

I think we should get a scene, short and sweet - something to show us that they're workin' it out, and that the season ends on a happier note. :) Oooh, a kiss or hug in the locker room would be total LOVE! :D And maybe he can sneak up on her when they're both tired and he kisses her on the forehead and asks if she wants to grab some dinner :) Yup - that'll work for me. *grins*

Stay away from my chocolate. I'm serious.

:p

3. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

Yes, leave the chocolate - it helps with the fluffiness! And my dear Liff - I think we can call it! :lol: I love this little deluded bubble, mainly cos it stands to reason it works!

My point was that we can't have grumpy moods interfering with the fluff, I can cope with angst but the crew can't be jumping overboard. Although, I know I'm not a dictator. Yet. I ask that they hold on to a Life Saver - not the John McEnroe sweet kind! and don't give up just yet.

Meg - hahaha, no panicking, I swear! :guffaw:

4. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

OK I am good to go! Me? Panic? I laugh at the thought! ;)

I feel like we have the right to be grumpy because of say it out loud with me: "The writers and TPTB"

I want this in the finale: I am fine with Danny leaving a sticky on Lindsay's computer saying "Meet me at Cozy's at 8, D" with a daisy next to it. Cue in *awww's*

5. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

0.0 Ok, manip idea just attacked me. :lol: I'll go see if my photoshop is willing to cooperate. It'd be nice to have that little hug or kiss, just to assure us poor shippers that it isn't over (of course it never will be to us XD) and that it'll all end happy. :)

Weeeell... you do have a point there... well, time to break out the chocolate sundaes! :lol:

Awww!!! That'd be the damndest thing ever. I'd love to see that, maybe even more than a kiss scene. And boy is that saying something!

6. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Haha! And I just had a mental picture of Lindsay saying to herself "what makes him think I'll show up?" but with a grin and she takes the daisy and smiles. Cue another Awwwwww......

No, but I like the idea of them being in the locker room during the finale sometime. It's going to be one stressful case I'm sure (and the finale always has big cases) so I hope they're going to be pooped! Maybe they can lean against each other in the locker room and starting to fall asleep when Stella walks in, grins at them, and they go back to their cuddlyness. :p

You bet your ass we can! HAR HAR HAR

I wonder if Linds is a Pirates fan. She liked Jaws so maybe some wacky movies could be fun for her too :) Aww...HAHA! *mental image of DL quoting Pirates*

Oh the pain... :guffaw:

7. eveninstarz14

Of course Lindsay is a Pirate's fan! It is in every girl's DNA to be a Pirate fan...durrr...

Liff, exactly what is in that chocolate??? I think you are going slightly bonkers! Not that I mind, it is quite amusing!

8. Little_Peaches

That would be kinda hot - I mean Pirates had sexy angst going there! :lol:

Back on topic. Meg - I love that idea, I even said awww before I clocked the
    That'll work. :D I like sleepy DL especially if they're still trying to get back on track. Fact that one falls or starts to fall asleep in front of the other shows trust. In my opinion anyways, that's what it means. You're not gonna fall asleep with people you're unsure of now are you. Perhaps more Linds, that would prob have him grinning like the cat that got the cream and didn't get fat. ;)

9. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Aww, them falling asleep together in the innocent way is such a good scene in my head right now. I think it does show some trust to be able to nod off next to someone, or even against someone because otherwise, you'd kinda feel a little freaked out and vulnerable.

:)

I think it would be sweet if we saw Lindsay nodding off, and Danny just pulls her closer to lean against him and he leans against her, and they both smile. And then the episode ends. AAAAH!

I think that would be a perfect little moment for the finale. Nothing too big or too emotional. The writers are going to have to cut a good balance to make everything turn out well so that we can all be happy with the finale.

A double yay for season 5 starting slightly earlier than usual! I hope the wait isn't too impossible. :p

PR just came out - no Rikki in sight. YAY! That is all.

10. eveninstarz14

So I am guessing with these sleeping scenarios that Danny is totally fine with cuddling now? Because if I remember correctly Danny said he didn't like to snuggle but then Snow Day kind of shot that away...so maybe I just answered my own question...(I'm a dork...)

If I remember correctly the finale is supposed to be a cliff hanger? As long as the D/L story is not it. (I feel like I have been repeating myself over and over again)

11. Little_Peaches

Dork? *giggles* I love that word! Let's be honest, doesn't matter what we get we won't be happy. We'll get some small cute scene & we'll say, 'aww! But if they were gonna show that then we could at least have had a stolen kiss!' If we get, well, gutter material we'll say 'now come on, it's too soon for that kind of behaviour just yet!'

Then of course we would just squee to our heart's content not caring how unrealistic it is and be jumping up and down so much we will no longer any rockin' on the boat!

12. eveninstarz14

We just don't get pleased either way I guess. Oh well, just seeing them together AND happy will get a fangirl squee outta me! :p

Who knows? Maybe there will be one heck of a time leap between 420 and 421? I wouldn't put it past this show. :wtf:

13. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

I don't even want that to happen...I just think with Lindsay's current behaviour and the angsty moments that are most likely still to come, it would be better to end this season knowing that they are trying to be comfortable around each other again..:)

Now that is an idea I really like...it can end with Lindsay opening the door to Cozy's - sort of a reverse again from when Danny entered there in SoY.

I didn't think everyone ;) was annoyed, most of us were (a little) confused why she didn't want to tell him why she kept him at arm's length, but we came up with enough explanations :lol:, just like we do with Danny now...Trauma just makes people react out of character...

Well, like I said before, I think in his case it could be the sum of everything that happened to people he loves in the past years...you can only take so much, before you finally snap..:(

There's even a smilie for that [​IMG]

Ooh, Liffy, bad, bad boy you said the 'p'word
    [​IMG]

;)

I have to run and I don't think I will be back 'til somewhere tomorrow night...Later, oh and Liffy, have a fabulous trip, take lots of pictures and I'll talk to you when you get back

14. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

I can imagine them totally geeking out over films one of those had a heavy case lets watch some pointless film and geek out over how much we know... Danny always has shown he is a secret one.

I'm hoping the whole situation is near enough resolved by the finale because otherwise i feel it will just be so dragged out it'll just become frustrating.

Thought i'd post links here... i have done a few DL oneshots on FF.net curious to see what people think... One i will admit now i'm quite evil... but it was a bout of ideas i had from the song.

Covered In Rain
    Split screen sadness is a continuation to the one above.
    Split Screen Sadness
    And this one if you don't like character death then don't read I don't but when you have the idea you have to do it lol.
    He Lives In You

15. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Ahh, but what if he doesn't call it cuddling when he's with Lindsay? Maybe it's...schnoodling. :p Or something scmucky that they have just between the two of them. Haha, it's funny though but I know couples who make random words for each other and only they know what it means - it's cute :p

Don't mean to say DL doing it...I think their cuteness factor is enough as it is but hey, I can still imagine it! :lol:

Haha - you're right. Unless we're the ones writing, I doubt we'd EVER be happy with the writers unless we get a CSI:DL and I'm one of the writers. Haha! :p

And like I said, if they did something totally schmoopy for the finale, I'd be unhappy for like...an hour. 2 tops before I squee to death and jump up and down until my legs fall off. :lol:

It's not impossible - but if they do, they need to specifically put into perspective when all this happened. Maybe a small word or two about it being months since they've been this close or something liek that.

Stop raining down on my 4-year-old fluff parade!! :lol:

Haha, but yeah, realistically, I hope we see them still slightly awkward but easy enough to smile to each other without any bad memories appearing. I just want something to show that they're working through it, and they're progressing, albeit slowly, to where they were before.

But if the writers defy time and FFW it, I don't mind schmoopiness!! I LOVE schmoopiness (I've had too much cheesecake - fluff is all that's in my brain! :lol: )
    Oooh, but we need a shot of his face lighting up when he sees her arrive! That would be total love...like nothing else is moving. *sigh*

Don't lie! You were annoyed! :lol:

I was too - but she's Linds and I'll always love her. :eek: (Pssst, you have to go look at the Anna thread, someone [sorry, can't remember who] posted a wallpaper and there's a big HOT promo picture of Anna from MI. :drool: She looks AMAZING! I wish she'd turn up like that one day and we can see Danny drool after her :lol: )

But Danny did break down on Mac at the end of the ep...so who knows *shrugs* Since we've never heard from Louie since...

DORK!!!

Admit it - you were dying for me to give you a reason to post it! (Remember the pretty little dog?) :guffaw:
    I'd like to see them quoting movies to each other again - when they're in a more comfortable place with each other. Because right now, it's just painful :(

But yeah, I can see them geeking out watching old movies together...and...and...schnoodling. :p
    Since there's already going to be a case cliffhanger, I hope that DL storylined would have enough closure for it to be a thing of the past come the finale. Otherwise, it's going to be FAR too frustrating. Remember SOoH? We got nothing after that until Snow Day, so maybe this storyline will end with them saying they'll start over and the pain miraculously disappears ::shrugs::

Hope that doesn't happen! :confused:

Right - I'm off on a trip tomorrow until Sunday so this may be my last post (unless I decide to procrastinate some more by not packing) until Monday. So I'll cya guys in a few days!!

Happy shipping! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.