The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #18

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Dec 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

Bowser as in Mario bros Bowser? Because, if so, then he could burn this new girl's head off, making us all happy. God...I really hope that spoiler isn't true. Where did you get it from, Wojo?'

Anyone here ship Danny/Flack as well? Just a question.

-Lynn

2. Sara's Girl

Sara's Girl Prime Suspect

Hey QOTU, yes, not to nag, but you really must update your fics! Only cos I'm enjoying your work and also because WMTDB is rapidly becoming overrun with my own ramblings lately :lol:

Here is the test I took. It's good because it shows not only which character you are most like but how much you are like all the others too. Bonus! I like chocolate brownies with marshmallows and caramel...

http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=1357

Nat x

3. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

I took several two said I was Greg (Score!) and one said I was Brass...hmmm the one that Sara's Girl put up is the one that said I'm Brass. *Cries* I'm don't wanna be a crusty old man...I wanna be HOT! lol.

I also took a test to test how muc you know about CSI. I got 28/30 right. lol. I stubled on two qustions about Greg and Nick! OMG, I'm stupid. I didn't know waht Nick didn't like, although I could ahve sworn one was peatun butter (They said it was cupcakes. But peanut butter was an option...?) and I didn't know how old Greg was when he picked up his first Chem set. I said 4. the correct answer was 7. *Beats head against wall*

Hey, Sara's Girl, I like you ramblings!

-Lynn

Last edited: Apr 20, 2008
  4. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

D: I think... That I might actually be the only one who really doesn't believe that spoiler up thur. xD HOWEVER, I has a theory. And theories are good, yeah? :D

*wonders if all this needs spoiler tags..*

So you guys have been talking about how Warrick may be killed off, yeah? Well, if they do it in the season finales, one could say that it's just Nick's strange awkward *and I might add, immensely stupid* way of coping with that. *shrugs* And what I don't get is why they're willing to do another Nick/some random girl storyline when we all know how the Kristy Hopkins storyline worked out, and also, we know how a lot of people were unhappy with GSR.

ANYWAY, my point being that this doesn't necessarily have to be a long term thing, and if it happens at a season finale, you've got three whole months to hope or pray or do whatever else that the writer's realize their mistake, if this is to happen at least.

Still, though. :\ They've got 8 years of subtext! And they're just gonna throw that away? Well, I suppose that they could still be working on it. And until the day that it's said on the show, HEY, YEAH, NO, NOT GONNA HAPPEN, then I'll keep believing that there is still a small chance.

:D Yes, I'm bein' optimistic.

Wasn't there something about GE saying that Nick was getting a girlfriend a few months back? We didn't really believe that, did we? Mainly because we wondered if he was even supposed to be spoiling people with what was going on, *oh yeah, it was the writers strike...* and Jorja Fox couldn't say anything, so why should GE... I don't know. I'm just... Really really really confused.

ANYWAY. My point is that we could still get a storyline from this, guys! :D Just because they maybe might bright a woman into the picture doesn't mean that it's the end (though it probably is) *stuffs pessimist back into box* for us. And even then, there's still 8 years of subtext, and really good subtext. Besides that, unless GE and ES are called on something, they can't exactly stop all the subtext... Well, they could by not even having scenes, but anyway, I'm rambling, and my point is that as long as Nick and Greg continue having scenes, we'll continue getting subtext. :D

AND ALSO. I'm apparently Greg. xD I think this quiz lies to me.

Haha, Bowser. What in the world did he have to do with anything!? Moral support maybe? :D

But yeah. I like your triangle idea. Maybe that's their intention. Or maybe not. I don't know. :\

And Wojo, I'm not trying to make your spoiler source sound like it's a bad source, I'm just bein' optimistic.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2008
  5. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Sorry bout the spoiler, I wish I hadn't seen it either. Who knows maybe it will get cut? I do recall GE saying Nick was supposed to get a girlfriend. He seemed pretty pleased about it, maybe he doesn't want to portray Nick as gay -too late!!

I took a similar Which CSI are you test on BuddyTV and it told me I was Greg! So I was happy about that. Another test said I was Joey from Friends!:lol:

6. Sara's Girl

Hey, suckerforasmile, I am loving your optimism! :thumbsup: There is always a chance, I will keep on believing that. They just cannot keep the subtext out of our Nick/Greg scenes. Because it's Love, obviously *duh*

There are so many ways that, if this is true, it can end well. Liking all the ideas so far, especially the one about it being Nicky's way of dealing with his grief if something happened to Warrick. I would rather nothing bad happened to Warrick because I like him, but what will be will be I suppose.

Also - the quiz never lies. Respect the awesome power of the quiz. :p

Thanks Lynn, you are a sweetheart. I can't keep the ramblings off the page at the moment anyway, it's been such a fic-ish week. lol.

Edit: Wojo - all Gregs together! Woo. And Joey is the best one to be in friends so it's all good if you ask me (I realise you didn't, but no matter)

Nat x

7. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Damn...!!!

Why am I not suprised that now that the love has gotten some well attention, its been building up for a while- media wise- is that Nick is now straight?

Oh please....

All im going to say is that is it life immitating art of the other way around.

IF TPTB are going to introduce a gf for Nick- please let it be a love triangle and Greg publically admits how he feels for Nick.

There is no way on earth, after 8 years of flirting for him to be straight. Yes of course if he was bisexual, but Nick isnt bisexual he is gay.

Dealing with this in fanfiction really isnt the way to deal with this.
    Although being a cynic, im really hoping that this is CSI's love triangle.
    Come on its about time that there was a main character that is gay/bi etc.

I'm keeping my personal opinons to myself, if anyone wants to know them let me know lol.

8. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

Hey, everyone, someone mentioned over at the Eric/Geroge (I bring it up a lot, do I not? lol) that they had a scene in which Bobby Dawson (The balistics expert) would be talking about his partner and their kid. So, obviously, a plan was in the works to have a reacurring gay guys on the show. But, obviously, that scene and the whole stroy line ended up on the writter's room floor. I was not happy when I heard about that. It made me quite mad that TPTB would do something like that. It's homophobia. It's destroying all our hopes. That makes me really, seriously, i'm-gonna-rip-someone's-head-off mad.

sorry, about that.

*Gathers herself*

In oher news...GE has broken up with Monica Cassy! I don't care if I spelled that wrong..

-Lynn

9. jay

jay Witness

You guys do realize this is fiction, right? Just wanted to make sure because I don't want anyone to go jump off a cliff if Nick gets a girlfriend. And you know, just cause a guy dates a girl, doesn't mean jack squat these days. There IS such a thing as bisexuality, you know. Or maybe Nick's still trying to figure out his feelings. Or maybe, you guys are right, this will open up some good Jealous!Greg scenes. What I DON'T want to happen is what happened with Kristy and Random Bar girl. Whenever Nick goes off with a random girl, something horrible happens. Kristy was murdered and Nick was a suspect for a while and Cath got raped when Nick went off with whoever.

So maybe this will be the sign that Nick needs to wake up and smell the Gay Coffee.

10. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Ahh, the issue with Bobby Dawson, was cut years ago...

Regarding Homophobia- hmm, not gonna say a word on that.

George- wow i never knew he had a "girlfriend"

Anyways, I wonder how many of us love fans will still watch when the fatal news comes to light regarding Nick.

I just think that Nick is soo gay how can he be straight?

Maybe I'm wrong and Nick is bisexual after all....

True, true what Jay says is true... Sometimes it does take a longgg time for a person to realise the truth. Of course we're going on the pretext that Nick and Greg are an item...

Maybe, just maybe, Nick and Greg are not daiting... Maybe they've had moments, but thats it.

A love triangle!

Perfect- oh Jay thats funny.. And sooo true. Wake up and smell the Greg coffee!!!!

11. Sara's Girl

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Thank you for this, I will now be trying to use the phrase 'smell the gay coffee' in a real conversation this week.

I don't think anyone's going to jump off a cliff (I sincerely hope not)..for me it's just so frustrating how much TPTB mess with us. It may well mean nothing if Nick sleeps with a girl, but it's kind of weird for me because like some others I think Nick is gay, not bi. But I am open to arguments of course...:p

Aww...jealous Greg might be kinda cute. Puppy eyes are always a winner.

Nat x

12. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Wow, I'm gone for like two days and you guys had so much to say.

Anyway, I too took the test and surprise surprise I'm Greg too!! Good for me although I really don't know how that happened.

Regarding that spoiler, well, since Warrick really seems to leave (even here they say he does:() I think it could be Nick dealing with that. And we all know he's not really good at picking the right woman - I wonder why:guffaw:!

The love triangle idea could also turn out to be really cool. Nick and Greg would sit in the diner after shift, Nick would talk to the woman and Greg would get really snappy at her. Yep, that would be nice.

But let's face it, it's time Nick gets a girlfriend. TPTB probably are afraid that people might get the wrong idea about Nick - again I wonder why.

I'm not really sure how that will affect us and me. I mean eight years of love and than they try to tell us that Nick's straight?

And yes I know about bisexuality but Nick ... I just think as really really gay. Maybe though he's having some sort of midlife crisis after Warrick left and starts to think he needs a wife and kids to be a real man - when all he really needs is Greg.

13. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

*sighs*

it's like after Grave Danger. Warrick gets Tina, because, of all that "Life's too short" junk. When Warrick leaves, Nick also thinks, "Life's too short" and jumps the first pretty girl that flirts with him.

Did anyone see that look on Greg's face when Nick pulled that number out of his pocket in Rashomama? It looked kinda...jelous.

Ah, again. Jay, I shall not jump off a cliff, though, if Warrick dies, I may just consider it...haven't seen you here for a while, BTW. Actually, haven't seen you since the "A thousan Days on Earth" live chat. lol. WB!:lol:

-Lynn:p

14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I won't be jumping off any cliffs any time soon either, besides I live in the midwest where it's all flat. The only thing that would keep me from watching CSI would be if Eric left the show, I'd have no reason to watch anymore, then I might go find a cliff - just kidding. :guffaw:

Anyway I knew someone would come up with some clever ideas to explain Nick's girlfriend, Love fans are so good at that. I love the idea of a triangle and although we may not see it on screen, there is always our imaginations and of course fanfic.

Jay -Catherine was NOT raped, she was drugged and left in a hotel so she would think she was but the evidence said otherwise. It was all a ploy to get to her father. Besides Nick didn't just abandon her, she told him to go for it.

15. Greggo_Obsessed

Greggo_Obsessed Hit and Run

First of all, the second I found out about Nick's gf, I was stunned into silence. Then I let out a loud and long 'WWWWHHHHHAAAAATTTTT???"
    I do like the idea of a triangle though. Greg just has to get jealous. It would fit so well.
    But yeah it makes sense if he's greiving over Warrick... well We'll have to wait for Thursday I guess.
    Oh yes I just remembered... my_last_chance sent me a fanfic that is apparently going to make me cry... better read that before she bites my head off. Ow that would hurt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.