The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #18

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Dec 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sara's Girl

Sara's Girl Prime Suspect

I second this ^^^ ! Happy birthday too, Sorry I missed that :(

You need to get your mother told, Greggo Obsessed! Show her the undeniable evidence of the Love.

I have just been been intrigued enough to take a CSI personality test, and came out 90% Greg. Which made me rather happy (oh dear) :lol:

Seabird, thanks for the caps, and for me you could repost that lovely one of Mr Sanders gazing adoringly every day if you wanted to!

Katlynn, thank you for your lovely review (both your lovely reviews actually). And everyone's lovely reviews. Reviews make me happy....lol. Writing something new at the moment, will let you know when it's up.

I must stop saying 'lovely' but my head is mashed, have been writing a very boring essay...

2. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

Hey, everyone, guess what?

I'm Greg, personallity wise.

I'm dating Nick! *Does happy dance*

lol. Or, depending on the way you look at it, I'm dating Sara's Girl...

Sorry, girlie, I don't think your my type. How about we just be friends?

Yeah... Jusr one quick question; I know it's a PG13 thread, but, I gotta ask...and I'll take it out if it's too bad, (Don't grill me for this) Who do YOU think is on top?

There. In that phrasing, I don't think the kiddies would understand...

OR, how about THIS: Whos sits in who's lap. I think we all have the same answer. But, just a...servey...of sorts...

QOTU - what the hell is Orgasmic Cheesecake? Sounds kinky. Like something Greg would make for Nick...Where can I find some? lol

gotta go.

-Lynn

Last edited: Apr 20, 2008
  3. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

:lol: Katlynn888 you post makes me laugh. Personally I think the boys are what they call a switch couple. (well I think thats what its called.)Where either one of them can take either role in bed. Thats hard to word in PG-13 universe. But I do like the thought of Greggo sitting on Nicky's lap. :devil: Thats also the roles they tend to play in fanfictions. I guess its cause most people see Nick as the more dominating one, physically. That may be true but I'm pretty sure Greggo has some tricks up his sleeves as well. Also the word kinky makes me laugh every time I hear it.

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I agree MsCatherineBrown, I see the guys taking turns as far as who's dominate in bed. A lot of people see Nick as being the alpha male but I personally believe that Greg is more so but just lets Nick think he is. Greg has a way of getting Nick to do whatever he wants.

5. Sara's Girl

I agree, I think they would agree that variety is healthy :p (and yes, that would make them both switch) I also like to think that though Nicky is clearly physically stronger, Greg doesn't have to do much to make him all submissive-like. I do like dominant Greg (and so does Nick...heh :devil: )

Katlynn - hun, I'm not offended but...if you're Greg, and I'm Greg, that would be Greg dating Greg which would be beyond weird! :lol:

Oh dear...I've just accidentally watched Fannysmackin' (albeit from behind my fingers for all the horrible parts) wish I hadn't but did have to admire Nick going for that pig guy...is he really mad about kids having no morals or the fact that his Greggo has just been hurt by the nasty men...hmm...*twirls imaginary beard around finger* I wonder...ah, angsty subtexty goodness.

6. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

I agree with MsCatherineBrown. I think they're a switch too, and since it's not going into explicit details, I don't see a problem with the question. lol.

Now, about this personality test... where do I find it?!?!?! I need to take it!

Welcome back Stacy!

Lynn, lol, orgasmic cheesecake is my recipe, I can't divulge where I got it from, sorry. My best friend says it's orgasmic, and second best only to what the Cheesecake Factory makes. But really, it's just a straight up recipe, nothing extra added in.

Dang, Seabird, I love those pics, and you were right, I certainly don't mind that last one being reposted. I might have to use that as an icon somewhere or something. Man... maybe being Nick would be cool for that personality test... that way I could stare into those eyes forever... lol...

And I really don't want to see Warrick leave the show, and I really don't want to see him murdered. I really like him, and love putting him in my fanfics. I think he's great for The Love, because he can be a best friend to both of them, helping to keep them secret if they want, but also giving them someone to talk to about each other, you know, someone who knows about them. Or, he could be a little off about the whole relationship, not really liking it, at first. Of course, we'd hope he'd change his mind, but I think he'd bring great emotions to their relationship just by being a close friend. Whereas someone like Catherine would just be motherly. And I love Cath, but... BORING... to a degree. You know? I don't think I've ever seen a fic where she wasn't supportive of them. That would be interesting to read. So yeah, I like Warrick, a lot. And you know, there's always Yo!Bling.
    You know, thinking about characters leaving makes me think about new characters coming in, and what I would want in a new character. And I think I just created someone I'd like to write about. Either in fanfic, or original. And maybe I'll create a new CSI for a fic, it could be interesting, though I think there are still many characters I haven't used yet that I love who've already been created... like Brass and Sofia. So, as for this character... I see her as female, because there's so many guys on the team, it needs a little balance. Someone who's bookish, but tough right when she needs to be. Right when you least expect her to be. But not like Sara. I feel Like I'm describing Sara, but I'm picturing someone else, someone more librarianish, I think. lol, does that make any sense? And of course, she wouldn't come between the boys and would support them to the point of decking anyone who says anything against them.

lol... and I'm so totally rambling. So, I'm off to bed. Tomorrow I'll be working on chapter two of Braden, so hopefully I can get that posted soon. ttyl!

btw... HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY nickfangirl! Oh, and Stacy, it was season two when Greg had that weird shaved on the sides look. bye all!

7. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

*flails* No more Warrick? Huh. *reads the article thingy on CSIFiles* Oh. Well. Yeah. But it's that one guy, that... Auss....something guy, and based on previous experiences, I'm not gonna necessarily jump at his word. Because I don't believe him until I get more than just his word. :3 And I don't mean to be mean to Warrick, but we haven't really gotten much of him lately, and when we did, well, we know what happened then, don't we? *crosses arms angrily* And what's this about killing him off?! D:

:D Same here. Dominant!Greg is really fun to read/write, too. :devil: I don't know why, probably because it's kind of a side that the show doesn't really show (not from what I can see, at least). Reason A fanfiction wins at life. You get to explore a world that the original writer's didn't show you.

Oh! Oh oh oh oh oh, so my aunt and uncle were watching "Random Acts of Violence" on, what was it, Wednesday? Thursday? I don't remember, anyway, my point was that they caught it right as soon as the "I thought we had a relationship" bit came on. :D I was like, yay! :D

...My point about that?... OH YEAH. So, there's that, when Greg's all jealous because Nick took Archie out on the field, and then you catch him flirting (haha! I wrote "cheating" at first!) with some girl. Then my uncle said that Greg was a bit of a whore, and my aunt said "Greg's just a flirt." And I was like ":3 Greg flirts with everyone." I wanted to add in a "But Nick's the only one who flirts back" but I didn't deem it appropriate at the time. xD Maybe when they're a little more opened up to the whole N/G relationship it'd work out a little more.

Oh yeah! We get a new eppy this week, don't we?

EDIT: *smakes head* I can't believe I forgot! Happy belated birthday, nickfangirl! I told myself not to forget when I posted, but I did. :(

Last edited: Apr 20, 2008
  8. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

Hey, Sara's Girl, I got confuzzled, I think it was someone else that said she was Nick...confuzzled...I love that word... Oh, something I forgot to put in my review for your fic, ( I think it was for fic, anyway...) When Greg is helping Nick button his shirt, the words, "The Love gets Nuked" crossed my mind. Becuase It's just like that tie-tying scene with Luke and Noah in As the World Turns. lol. Sorry, just had to say that.

QOTU - Of course you'd want her to be librainish, you're biased! lol. Just kinding, hun.

Subject from earlier, why is it that TPTB won't cannon at least some sort of Slash pairing? I mean, As the World Turns did it. And, with the same TV company, CBS. I mean, come on, look at how well the audience repsonded to that. They gained WAAAAAY more fans than they lost. And, I know it was said that Luke was gay before Noah came onto the spot, but, seriously. ANd, there was also flirting...and awkward moments...that would be enough for me, really. Some obvious atraction. Not even a real realtionship. I mean, I know that for us, it's always been obvious. I'm talking something hard core that even the most intense non-beleivers can't deny as attraction. Like the one time when Noah ACCIDENTLY pinned Noah to the counter. hehe.

I've forgotten how to spell today. sorry. lol.

THe Torchwood thing, too...I don't watch that, though. I don't actuall watch that much As The World Turns. About just as much to be a fangirl of Nuke. And, really, how much do you have to watch for that to happen?

Okay, I've written a novel. Time for bed. Good night.

-Lynn

9. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Haha!! I'm so behind!!!

Hi newbies! *waves* Hi Jon. :)

I'm looking forward to Thursday's episode (lots of Greg, which explains the lack of him in the last new episode), but I won't be able to watch until Sunday. I won't be getting back from NYC until then. (BTW - SQUEE!!!! I'm going to New York!? AH!!!!)

Okay, so I had this dream...(Nick and Greg for a change...actually, I don't dream about Nuke too often...)

Nick and Greg are both wearing dark colors (black or dark blue). They're in one of their apartments, and they're pillow fighting in whomever's bedroom. Flirting, BIG TIME. Then one pins down the other (I THINK Greg pins Nick). Then it fades to black, end of episode.

I've had similar dreams before, because it's as if I'M watching it. I'm screaming, "And why aren't they canon?! It's SO obvious!" Haha! I've shared them with you! LMAO!

I love those dreams.

Okay, it looks as though we'll be hitting Fort #19 pretty soon (after 1000 posts). Since I've been a bad Love shipper this entire thread, I hope you guys can decide who wants to start the new one. :)

Just make sure you link to the first page of this Fort. (All previous links have been broken since they changed the site.)

Just so you all know, my laptop is on the fritz (AGAIN!!! AH!!) I'll probably be around just as much, but my plans have been delayed. Ugh...

10. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

*waves back at Twins* Have fun in NYC!!!

Love the dream about the boys, it would be so nice to even have something like that happen on the show. Its subtle enough without them actually kissing or something that wont make those who cant stand the idea of the love b/c its 2 guys. If I knew you werent so busy I'd say make a story from that dream. lol

ohhhhh maybe a little rpg we could do on WMTDB or on the wiki. I'll remind you when you get back.

*sigh* I realllllllly hope that this coming week or unti the end of this season that there are some realllllllllly good subtexty moments between our boys. I know we have had an awesome season already but I need a pick me up/ cheer me up slashy moment again. Between a CSI cast member leaving and another one of my shows is loosing someone and top or rumors of something on a thrid show I love (character leaving) I'm getting kind of sad. :(

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I've had a few dreams about the boys and one was X-rated! Lucky me, was so bummed when my alarm went off and spoiled it.

I'm looking forward to this weeks episode too, I hope we have some Nick & Greg interaction.

OK brace yourselves, I have a spoiler that I really hate having to give you because it is NOT good for The Love:

Ep 8x17

Nick meets a woman, she's a waitress at a diner,her name is Stephanie.He asked her out and she accepts. Are they trying to kill the love?

12. Katlynn888

Katlynn888 Prime Suspect

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

They are, again, as someone said of at the Eric/George fan livejournal, trying to straighten out his image. Heheeheh...great...last thing we need is another Kritsy Hopkins...Gr...:scream::scream::scream::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::mad:

WASN"T WARRICK ENOUGH?! I thought only one cast member pers season was aloud to sleep with some ditzy blond who pops up from the depths of hell! :mad::mad::mad:

I'm mad.

can you tell?

UHG...this is NOT something that I want to wake up to first thing...

I'm going back to bed and waking up again...

-Lynn

13. nickfangirl

nickfangirl Prime Suspect

So, what your saying is I should go to the writers and bribe/threaten them? Hmmm, damn looks like I have to go all Joker on their @#&?$. :evil:

Wait, maybe it will end like Kristy! Redundancy is known to happen, or maybe it will become some horrible love triangle that Greg confesses his feelings to Nick and then Bowser shows up and...wait scratch Bowser, but yeah maybe a triangle.

14. Sara's Girl

It seems you're a little angry, Lynn, though I may be wrong? :lol:

Seriously though, Nooooooooooooooooooo! :scream:

I kind of wish I hadn't looked at that, Wojo, but it's best to be prepared for these things so that I don't shout so much at my tv screen when I actually see it.

Maybe....maybe....they are just trying to throw everyone off the scent in preparation for an unexpected Love moment *she says hopefully* in which it all ends with confessions of love and consequent slashy goodness. This is recoverable. I am feeling optimistic today if it isn't obvious.

*Retreats to world of fic where all is good, with roshomama on the background, because let's face it, Greg looks damn good through that sepia filter*

15. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

lol, I'll join you nickfangirl! We need to band together on this one. I don't want to see another Kristy. No way. No way. It can't happen. I think it would only tarnish his image in the long run. Seriously. Can't one couple become cannon and stay together, happily (for the most part), until the end of the show? *sigh*

And yeah, I am a little biased on the librarian issue, I suppose. lol. I can't help it. Just like when the boys get a dog in one of my upcoming stories it's gonna be a Greyhound cause I really want one. I just can't help it. Oh yeah, and there's a library involved too. hehehe.

I think, honestly, about the personality test, I would turn out to be Nick. Which wouldn't be a bad thing at all, cause then I'd get to fall in love with Greg... wait... that's already taken care of! lol. But I think my personality best matches him. But I wouldn't know for sure. I tried to find the test last night, but I couldn't find it anywhere. Can someone give me a link to it? Please? I'll bring you brownies! Or chocolate chip cookies. Whatever you want!

*sigh* I read the most amazing fanfics last night over on WMTDB, and now I'm getting some of my own finished, so I'm hoping to get something done soon. And with that said, I'm off to go do that. The more I write here, the less time I have to do that! And I don't need angry readers throwing rotten fruit at me because I don't update my work enough. lol. *ducks head and begins to type furiously*. bye all!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.