Horatio/Yelina #9: If You Could Read My Mind....

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Mar 27, 2008.

?

Which thread name do you like best?

1. If You Could Read My Mind

25 vote(s)
    41.7%
  2. What Hurts The Most Was Being So Close

19 vote(s)
    31.7%
  3. My Love Is Only For You

2 vote(s)
    3.3%
  4. In This Life I Was Loved By You

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  5. Do I Have To Say The Words

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  1. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

Naughty pics are SO much fun! Ya'll always think of great ways to pass the time.

This is a little OT, but I had an interesting experience yesterday. Watching Miami reruns from season 1 so early that Megan was still there. I loved it! (I don't mean the Megan parts.) It was so down to earth and they were all real people, before the glitz, before super powers, before stupid stories, and all the dots still connected. Before somebody else says it, I'll say it: yes, before Yelina, too, but she showed up toward the end of S1, when I think all the other good parts were still in place. H wasn't sappy yet, or macho, either; he was just a regular guy, and all the people and everything else just fit together so well. Its like night and day. I don't even recognize it as the same show.

Who's got another naughty?

2. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

HAHA all these naughty pics make me realize how nice it is to be down in the gutter...although I don't think I ever really left.:devil: We have had some great stares from both of them, although you never realize it until you freeze frame the scenes.:lol:

I agree with you drgnldy, the first few seasons were great. The things they did were actually believable. When you watch it now (although it has been better the past few episodes) and then go back and watch the older episodes, it's crazy how much it's changed. Some of our best H/Y moments came from the earlier seasons....that's why I enjoy those seasons the best.:)

3. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

+

^

[​IMG]

The show is almost unrecognizable now. As mentioned before, the writer/producer Steve Maeda kept it grounded, I'm sure of that. Once he left, the quality and subtlety just evaporated.

Another pic, not naughty, just cute.....

[​IMG]

Dreaming of you....

This is very off-topic, but I'm very excited because I'm going to a SciFi convention next week in Germany, and all the Battlestar Galactica guests have been confirmed (including Mary McDonnell and Jamie Bamber, who will be doing a panel discussion). :D

Last edited: Apr 10, 2008
  4. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

I always think that pic looks like they're in church - you know, kneeling at the alter rail.

OK, Luce, try not to be so tongue-tied with Mary D this time! Have fun!

5. ch3r12y

ch3r12y Witness

awww cute pic Lucy... "dreaming of you" <- hmmmmm that reminds me of Selena - her song called "dreaming of you".
    i agree with you drgnldy the pic above looks like they're in church :)

i made a wallpaper 750x600 - its originally from ryuuka but i edited. if someone wants the bigger version 1280x1024.. just let me know :D

[​IMG]

6. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

ch3r12y that's a really great wallpaper. Thanks for sharing it.

Luce have fun at the convention! And thanks for the pic. Another way of looking at it, they're both sleepy cos they've kept each other up all night! :devil:

I agree the first couple of seasons was the reason why I fell in love with the show. And when they first introduced Y, I was so hooked to H/Y just to watch every week to see if there would be any H/Y development, cos the sparks were just flying between those two, it like almost set the TV on fire. Sigh, I really wish we could see all that flirting again, now it's mostly business for H/Y. I really hope Y will guest star this season again but I doubt it. H was kinda macho back then even in season 1, that's one of the resons I got attracted to the character, but it wasn't so overboard.

If only we'd get those kinda H/Y scenes again, like in 'Simple Man', 'HA', 'GYM'.

I need more naughty pics to distract me..... :p

Sorry OT but anyone know how to post a link but be able to add the line about what the link is about? Cos when I try posting a link, I only get to add the url but not like in the old board where you can give the link a name, then the url. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Last edited: Apr 11, 2008
  7. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

[*url=http://talk.csifiles.com/misc.php?do=bbcode#url]Talk CSI > FAQ > vB Code[*/url]

(without * symbol)

More info on this link: Talk CSI > FAQ > vB Code

Thanks for this lovely pics guys. :) Beautiful wall ch3r12y. :D

Hey dear Luce have fun in Bonn. :D Hope SciFi convention next week to bring u great time and happy memorys. *hugs*

8. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

1. They really do look like that, yes.

2. I will and thanks! :D

Thank you. :thumbsup:

Thanks. *hugs* I will be sure to update my LJ with any photos, news, stories etc. ;)

Thanks too for helping explain the URL feature. Also, you can type a title for your link, then highlight it, click this symbol [​IMG] and then enter the URL addy.

Thanks ch3r12y for the lovely wallpaper. :)

9. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

^ Look forward for ur LJ update, though I`ll miss u this few days. *more hugs*

OK new pic... pls caption me. :p

[​IMG]

Y: Horatio why everyone gaze at us?! Pls say that they don`t see what happen in the car.
    H: I don`t know, maybe we was too noisy. :rolleyes:

10. silk

silk Prime Suspect

Bwaaahaaaaa! Pusher, that was priceless! I LIKE THIS GAME!

Yelina: Uhhhh! What a headache! Horatio, why did you let me drink so much MERLOT last night?
    Horatio: Well..umm....(momentous pause, like 3 hours worth1)..I let you drink so much MERLOT last night because you are waking up at my house this morning and leaving in the same clothes you came over in yesterday!
    Yelina: You planned this?!!!
    Horatio: No Mam, just 'followed the evidence'.

Oh, had to add that I too saw the Wednesday A&E airing of some of the episodes from season 1. Watched for a bit and found myself wondering "who are these people? I don't recognize them!" They, sadly, were so much more real and believable. When did 'our friend', St. Horatio become so full of himself and self-righteous? JMHO I like Horatio but lately, more and more, the portrayal of his character makes that difficult. We need Yelina to keep him humble...and not the self-deprecating 'humble' that we are seeing now.

11. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

^ They finally got caught in the act!:lol:

ch3r12y, very nice wallpaper.

Does anybody know when a new episode comes on? I noticed it's a rerun next week too...I hope Yelina comes back for another episode or two cause she was only in Ambush for what, two minutes? Surely that's not all we're going to see of her this season...at least I hope not.

12. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

:lol: Pusher and silk you guys had me laughing out really hard. This game is really fun. :thumbsup:

Here's mine:

Y: Argh Horatio, I don't think I can go into the crime scene after Frank caught us in the janitor's closet yesterday.
    H: Don't worry, if anyone asks what we were doing in there, I was just helping you look for your contact lenses.

CSIz_4_H I'm not too optimistic about Sofia's appearance again this season. But one can always hope..... I think the season is going to end with a big Kyle/H/Julia storyline, and I got a feeling like all women H has slept with, Julia's days are numbered. Whether or not Y is factored into the story, I'm not sure although, it would be great if she were and I think, again great potential there, just not sure if tptb will utilise it.

13. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Yeah I hope she comes back this season, but I don't know....I guess we'll just have to see.I agree with what you said about Julia...I'm not sure they'll kill her off or anything like that, but I don't see her becoming part of the regular cast. There's just not as much potential with her as there is Yelina.

14. ch3r12y

ch3r12y Witness

im glad u guys liked the wallpaper... oh and by the way the next epi. will be air on april 21 called "to kill a predator".

15. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

I`m glad that u guys like this little game. :)

Ok.. here we go again...

[​IMG]

Yelina: *lock up handcuffs* Now ur only mine Lieutenant. U have the right to saty silent till I take what I want. :devil: