Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Re: Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

I'm waiting for tonight's episode too.
    I agree, I'm not all for ships going cannon, just hints here and there. But, when the writers do put Mac and Stella together, I want it to be subtle.

We'll have to see how tonights episode comes out. Stella episode are usually good. I really liked All Acess.

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Argh why didn't she stay with him? I loved the hug but why turn down his offer? At least he did this time, unlike All Access. Grrrr!

3. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

*pants to run here*
    :scream::drool::scream: OMFG! My fangirl died twice and went to fangirl heaven XD :guffaw: IMVHO, I think they flirted twice :lol::p (or should I say I KNOW :devil:) the coffee scene and the calming down stella scene. Dammit, they always get interupted. BUT OMG I was really squealing in teh inside. Ther were ALOT of MS scenes.... Thank you writers for making my night sooo great. I thought i'd be depressed the whole day again :rolleyes:
    SO! :drool: I totally agree with hhunter (obviously) then again, i might be biased :lol:

can you guys tell i'm happy? :guffaw:

4. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

I'll admit that I am not a die hard shipper of these two but tonight moments between the two were very nice. When Mac offered Stella to stay at his place. I knew fans of this ship would squeeeeeee! CONGRATS! :beer:

5. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Okay. "Right Next Door" is like my new favorite episode. That coffee scene was so down right cute! (I'm sure we've all seen it already?) Stella must have alot of money stode away somewhere. Who knows when she's going to get a new apartment and I'm pretty sure staying in a hotel in NYC isn't all that cheap. And I know stella has taste so she is NOT going for a trashy hotel.:p
    I thought her excuse was cute though. "I think I'm better off at a hotel.... I snore." I was like "Aw! But still." Ya know when Mac told Stella that he was trying to figure out a way to "gingerly tell her" to go home but realized it would be a waste of breath, did any of you have a fanfic flashback moment? Not to any in particular, but I swear I've read something like that a few dozen times.:p

Adam was soooooooooooo blushing!!!!:guffaw: He's so cute when he blushes!

I really hope they posted "The Coffee Scene" on Youtube. Did anyone else notice she said "It's perfect." when he handed her the coffee?:angel::D

6. kismet

kismet Lab Technician

I just watched the eppy! Not only did we get a hug, but I swear Stella gave Mac a kiss on the cheek at the end of the hug (while still hugging)!! Did anyone else see that or is that just my shippy imagination?:lol:

Anyhoo, great episode!

7. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

I know! I saw it too! Just a little peck on the cheek. Which makes 3 kisses, right? I've lost count.:p I can't believe I didn't mention that before!

8. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

:eek: OMG!
    They did! I didn't even see it until I saw it again! YES!
    YES that's three times! :scream::guffaw:
    I didn't notice it because the angle of the camera was weird... All I saw was Mac's reaction/s.
    I've been sharing this with another MS fans (and my beta). I think Mac's changing... little by little (subtly?) Like Hawkes said he's gettin' sneaky :)rolleyes: i know it's about the case but he intrupted the second major MS scene so.. I was thinking about it that way :p) sneaky how you say? :devil:

...though I have a couple of ideas why she refused him :devil: all of 'em end the same way :lol::guffaw:

9. msgirl

msgirl Police Officer

Hey all haven't been here for ages :lol: feel like a bad smacker :lol:
    Wish I could see it hopefully i will see it soon :D

Would you like to share :devil:

Have a question does anyone have a picture of the hug or kiss? :D

10. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

lol maybe she thought the hotel would be less conspicuous? I don't know if anyone ever stops by Mac's place to talk about work but they could still hide better at the hotel :evil:

11. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Youguysyouguysyouguysss.

That was soo adorable! I was watching this while straightening my hair and I almost burnt my finger when they hugged because I was flailing. Ugh. He offered to let her stay in his house too, aw! One of these times she's not going to be able to deny him. ;)

It's inevitable. This ship has to happen.

I DEMAND a picture of that hug! :D

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

OMG! OMG! the waiting is killing me . Please, i add another request of that hug. It wasn't a hug like to any another member of their team. No matter they are all friends. It's was so so so special!!!!!!!!
    Darn it, Stella! I adore you but you didn't take the right choise. You should have stay with him!!!!!!!:alienblush:

When i recover myself i'll post again!:lol:

Debbie in
    SMACKED UNIVERSE

13. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

I really hope and wish someone would upload that scene on to Youtube! I am trying my best to stay focused on SMacked but the other NY ship keeps distracting me:rolleyes:. I am a fan, but I am more dedicated to SMacked nowadays.:)

You could sooooo tell that it was really hard for her to turn down his 'extra room' offer. All she could think of was "I snore." *blush* My mom looked at me with her "Isn't that the sweetest thing?!" look. I almost wanted to jump in, tell Stella that hotel prices have gone through the roof and yeah, sorry, Expedia has gone out of business!:devil: (No, it hasn't.)

we better get a little somethin', somethin' out of 'em next week.;)

14. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I loved that episode.! The whole... "I have an extra room"... was so cute! But you guys are right, it was too obvious that she stay with him... but also that could be his way of saying... "but I really want you to stay with me"
    Funny thing, now Stella doesn't have anywhere to live :tongue: Maybe she'll come knocking on Macs door... :D

And, does anyone else have any plot bunnies from the coffee scene??? ;)

15. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Everyone has plot bunnies from that; I'm sending mine to Cate, so she can write it instead. *evil laugh* Unless, Melly wants to write something with me?? hmmm??

A hug, we got a freaking hug!! hug, yay! That makes me giddy, and her not going to stay with him, is evil, but my theory is, she either a) does, just said all of that because Flack was somewhere near or b) he's going to meet her there :evil:

I demand a pic/icon of the hug!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.