Ryan/Jon # 18: Why can't we cap our dreams?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by starzsgirl, Jan 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I agree with that too. We need an episode where Ryan saves the day, instead of something horrible happening to him or it happening because of his own mistakes. :p

And awesome pic! xD

2. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I agree w/ you guys on that. Even though I'm a major angst whore and love to see Ryan in pain, I would rather seem him do something heroic. I'd like him to be the one to save someone else on the team, all alone like Super H. Maybe actually shoot someone instead of freezin up or missing and letting H come out of no where and shooting them down. They really need to show that he's competent to shoot a gun. So far we've only seen him fail, except the fact he did get a job at a gun range. He must have some decent skills at shooting. We know he knows how to clean guns good and load them :wtf:

3. inge

inge CSI Level Two

I saw 'Burned' today. :vulcan: (Yelina yay!)
    Altough I knew that he'll get fired it was hard to watch.
    I didn't like how he acted during the episode, but at the end at the episode when Stetler fired him, I felt so sorry for him.

I didn't understand why he lied to Horatio. He has seen it before that H always helps his co-workers. Horatio gave him a chance, but he missed it. Maybe he didn't know how deep his problems were.
    I wanted to scream to him :)scream:), please talk to H, but he didn't talk to him. Horatio was very angry. I also liked the scene at the park where Yelina showed the video. She was also a very stunned about his actions.
    Jonathan's acting was great, btw.
    It's annoying that no one asked him in season 6 about the reason of his gambling. I also want to see a scene where Ryan and Horatio are talking about it and Horatio asking Ryan why he didn't tell him the truth.
    Ryan broke H's trust after all and from what I get from season 6 they are acting now like nothing happened.
    I know that they talked outside the building at the end of 'Kill Switch' and I had the feeling that Horatio was impressed by Ryan's promises that he wouldn't let the team down, but I want more. ;):p

Last edited: Apr 7, 2008
  4. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

I've seen Burned twice in English, one with Dutch subtitles, and once in Italian. I can dream Ryan being fired in three languages :lol:

I agree Inge, I'm still not sure why he didn't trust Horatio and told him the truth. Surely he's stated that he wanted to protect the people in the lab, but what about himself? We probably won't ever know, will we? With TPTB's record of continuity, I'm not expecing anything.:rolleyes:

Sue, but Ryan'd know all about cleaning them, wouldn't he?:p But yes, I'd like a herioc scene once instead of #1 Ryan screwing up or #2 Ryan getting hurt. For once, can he save the day, please? Or at least his own ass?:scream:

Hi Ali! *waves*

5. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Hey all :) I really hope they give Ryan something else to do besides mess up :rolleyes: I just got the new CSI:Miami paperback, and it got me thinking about the show vs. the books — you guys should definitely check out the two-part "Harm for the Holidays" paperbacks by Donn Cortez - he's wonderful and understands how the characters interact and play off each other :) Anyway, there's a great arc for Ryan in that book that I WISH we could've seen on-screen. It was a real coming of age thing of storts, and gaining H's trust (it was written before the "firing" scenario - takes place some time in Season 4, I think). I don't want to give too much away, but let's just say Ryan turns out to be a hero :) I wish TPTB would've done this instead - I want my "sweet, cute" Ryan back ;)

6. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

Wow it's been a while since I've posted... been sooo busy...

Wow burned in Italian? that mustve been interesting!!

miamirocks i agree, cute sweet ryan is awesome but sometimes i do like it when hes a little snarky and/or gets a little mad hahaha. i mean no one is sweet and cute all the time. but i do miss that Ryan no doubt!!

7. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

I think that he felt ashamed of what he'd done, and that's why he tried to keep it to himself and fix it himself. :eek: Confessing to his boss, who he looks up to and wants to impress, that he's been gambling and has lost a huge amount of money to a known felon is a big thing. Maybe the known felon thing would have got him fired to start with?:confused:

Hi Dutchie! :D I'm an irregular visitor but a regular reader still. Blame work! :(

8. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Hey guys, apologies if this has already been posted, but I didn't see it anywhere! Jon Togo is in the latest issue of In Touch Weekly magazine...it's basically one of those "At Home With..." articles and it gives a little tour of his apartment! There are pics of Jon is his apartment. It's the April 21st issue and the cover story is "Britney Relapses!"

9. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

uh oh now im going to have to buy it.. haha way to go Top41
    ahaha kidding

thanks for letting us know!!

10. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

Really? Wow! I guess that's an American magazine? Is there any chance that someone could make scans for us? Or is there a website for the magazine? *goes to hunt*

11. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a97/Twiztid4Togo/kitchen.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a97/Twiztid4Togo/dine.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a97/Twiztid4Togo/bed.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a97/Twiztid4Togo/togo2-1.jpg

ok not sure why this isn't working! I did buy the magizine.

THANKS TOP41 for the info...You Rock :thumbsup:

I got them scanned but I can't figure out how to post them if this doesn't work :(

maybe it's working now...notice the bed at the bottom of the 3 rd pic!!!:drool:

Last edited: Apr 15, 2008
  12. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

Sue, if you want to email them to me, I can post them for you?!

I went to the store to look at the magazine and some chick was showing off her apartment and some other guy i ddnt see ryan.

13. Sea76

Sea76 Civilian

I try to buy the magazine in here (Portugal) but I don't find.

Thanks for the scans.

14. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

Twiz Thanks for sharing the pics, hon! I can't believe how long it's been since I posted in this folder, but pretty pics will bring me back. ;)

And hi to any new people I've missed saying hello too. I'll try get back here more often. :)

15. churchmouse

churchmouse Witness

Poor, baby having to eat alone in that cute little dinning room. I find it funny that he does little cooking in his kitchen because he gets free food at work! LOL! So, do I.:thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.