Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!11 ♥!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!1

In all honestly I highly doubt we will see anything in the next ep...more than likely the last 3 eps will hold something good for us!! They don't like to overdo it and the so called triangle really picked up in the last 3 eps of the season....so I could see them possibly following a similar pattern.

Although, with how they surprised me in the last ep....anything is possible at this point ;)

2. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I hope we get to see something with Eric and Calleigh in the next episode, they've been hinting at a pairing since last season! I want more scenes between them. I hate that we have to wait so long for the next episode though!

3. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

I share your pain, but I agree with Jackie, more than likely we will get something for sure close to the end of the season, I still hope we get something sooner. You know the time that the guy who kidnaps Calleigh kicks her down is the first time I have ever seen Calleigh been taken down and looking so vunerable, Emily acted that part and the whole episode so well. Love to see some kind of weakness in Calleigh once in a while, especially when Eric is there.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2008
  4. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Emily is a really good actress, and I agree she did look vulnerable in that scene. I really think she should've gone to the hospital, that creep kicked her in her stomach and I think she should've been checked out just to be on the safe side. I wonder if that will be shown in the next episode.

This isn't the first time Calleigh has shown her vulnerable side. I remember when Eric comforted her when she thought she was responsible for that lady's death in Stand Your Ground.

5. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

I think that I totally agree they should continue it onto next episode and I have a good feeling that they will :) Or at least we can hope cant we?

6. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Hiya, I'm LMH, sometimes I drop off little gift's to threads that finally get their wish, well really soon you will. Anyways I made you all a nice Banner/Icon, for your new shinny thread, which is already on page eight.

Here's to Eric/Calleigh

[​IMG] [​IMG]

That was a beautiful look Calleigh gave Eric last night, you could see the change in their relationship change instantly.

Anyways, bye LMH:)

7. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Great banners/icons, luvingmyHoratio! I honestly can`t wait to find out what happens in the next few episodes. I would really like to see Calleigh being affected with the things that happened to her and, of course, Eric being there to help her deal with it ;).

8. patluver144

patluver144 Police Officer

Yeah like I hope things get interesting like them flirting more often and stuff.:devil: Does any1 have any spoilers that talk about the uncoming episodes like and Eric and Calleigh stufff. :confused:If someone can find that out that would be great! Anyone have any preditions on what's gonna happen?:censored:

9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Yeah I doubt it also. But I would be ok if there's at least one tiny smile, reference about the moment they shared. I mean, it was a moment that took their relationship to another level IMO (or made Calleigh realize they were actually on another level :lol:). It would be really nice if we at least got something small, even if the big stuff happen at the end.

Oh and thanks luvingmyhoratio!!!! :thumbsup: That was really nice of you :)

10. delkolover

Awesome banner and icon :D

11. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Was it Jennifer that said something about Eric taking Calleigh home that night, and then staying with her and just cuddling? Because, aww. :D I think that's totally what I see happening. I think it'd be adorable for them just to sit on the couch, and then Calleigh make the first move and lay her head on Eric's shoulder. Of course, he's not going to let her do that without wrapping his own arms around her and holding her close. And I can just see Calleigh falling asleep in his arms like that, aww! Not to mention the fact that his arms could be the one place she feels safe enough to chance sleeping, after what she's been through, aw.:D

And I'd love to see them wake up like that. Now that would be the perfect beginning sequence for the next episode, aww. :D

Now I feel all mushy. :D

12. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

That's exactly what I'm hoping will happen! After what Calleigh's been through it's only natural she'll want to be in a safe place and what better place to be than in Eric's arms. That would be so sweet and would be natural considering I don't think we are going to see these two making out, at least not right now :)

13. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I always thought that the only way we would get to see Eric and Calleigh in the morning would be if that was in a way connected with the case. For example: at the beginning of the episode they are together and then there is some kind of crime (murder or kidnapping) in the building. So than Eric and Calleigh are the ones to report the crime.

14. Sab

Sab Witness

What I think happened when they got to her house is she took a shower and got into some pj's. That's just something I picture her wanting to do after being in that situation. I can also picture Eric ordering take out or making her dinner. And then them staying up half the night talking, playing board games, watching a movie. Whatever cause I think Cal would have a hard time sleeping and/or not wanting to go to sleep. Of course there would be cuddling and I would LOVE for them to wake up in each other's arms just knowing that they felt safe with each other. Awww.

15. delkolover

I think what happened after he took her home was she invited him in, they sat down and talked a little bit about what happened. Not too much b/c I can't picture Cal opening up that much....perhaps it was Eric who talked about how they followed her clues etc and why it was soo hard on him. Nothing big I think....but perhaps enough of emotional opening up to bring them just a little bit closer together.

I would think though that he either spent the night on her couch or left extremely late in the evening.

I've also been thinking about something, that I think might lend a clue as to the status of her and Jake; in the end scene when he says "you are not going home alone...." if she were still with Jake wouldn't you expect her to say,"it is ok I won't be alone b/c of Jake"?? or something to that affect? or if he knew if they were still together why even say anything about her going home alone? If J/C were still together, I could see the writers then making the moment akward by bringing up the so called triangle by having her mention Jake's name and how he would be there etc.....but they didn't; they let him take her home

IDK it was just something that struck me after watching the scene like 20 times!!! ;)

Last edited: Apr 4, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.