CSI:Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #4 - Proceed At Own Risk!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Yay an Alexx storyline :bolian:!!! Don't mind so much that it isn't the most original one, cause I really want to see more focus on Alexx and it is about time. Plus, since she's not stuck in a fire :wtf:, like midnight said, then that's a positive right there. ;)

2. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Umm.. is Kyle still going missing in "All In," or was that storyline dropped? Anyone know? Haven't heard much about it (it seemed kind of recycled anyway)...:confused:

3. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^ Well considering the Stetler and his tally board storyline was supposed to be introduced in 'You May Now Kill The Bride', I wouldn't be surprised if the 'Kyle going missing' bit was dumped. It would be wise for the writers to dump it anyway, because it was very recycled.

I guess we'll have to wait and see. :)

4. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Yea - it would be kind of repetitive, and like I think I said before, it'd probably take away from Cal being missing and the team's race to find her. Guess we will have to wait and see :)

5. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

cal getting her ass kicked thats a first

6. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Oh I know right?!! I was little shocked that she didn't just twist his arm or something but no he punched and then kicked her!!!

7. MeergyMakeerty

MeergyMakeerty Victim

Out of the whole episode...I have to say I enjoyed that guy's[Calleigh's Kidnapper's] take down. All of them at the poker table...and of course...Horatio and his stealthiness creeping up on him.

And I am SUPER thrilled that Eric took her home! But are they going to explain what happens to Jake? I mean since John is leaving to do his own thing...Are they going to have a plot for his exit? Or is he just going to fade out? I HOPE it's the former! As much as I root for Calleigh/Eric...Jake is a fantastic character and I'd like him to have a proper farewell...Even Hagen [somewhat] got one!

8. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

It hurt me to watch Calleigh get kicked in the stomach:eek:. It made me wince. You just don't do that. It was like watching your good friend be bullied:(.... I'm okay, it's okay. Eric's got her. Ah! I know.

So, what's in the pot for the next one? I know we don't get a new one next Monday, but still. Anyone know?:)

9. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

Thought about the Kyle goes missing s/l and I bet that's why Ron Saris and Julia s/l is 'in the air' for the rest of the season-things might get progressively worse at Julia's house and Kyle decides his dad isn't saving his mom or whatever teen logic and so he runs off or Ron kidnaps him and makes it just look like he ran off so his mom wouldn't blame Ron. About Cal getting kicked she couldn't fight back if the guy could shoot her-she did what hostages/kidnapped people should do-give the guy what he wants so they keep her alive till she can get out of it or be saved.

10. calleighandjake

calleighandjake Hit and Run

Yeah, it made me wince too. There is no new episode for next monday and after that is Cyber-lebrity again. Im so disapponted about that I was hoping we would find out what happened to Cal after. Also Johnny can't leave then the writers can't continue the love triangle!! I hope he doesn't leave the show, I love Johnny Whitworth! :drool:

11. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Is there any spoilers about the next episode? I know that the name is "To Kill A Predator" but I couldn`t find anything else.

12. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

All I know is that it will be aired on 4/21 and if I'm not mistaken it will be aired with the other new ep. "Tunnel Vision" all in one night;). I really don't know why:confused: it seems like they wanna end the season before:(

13. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

So once again they're airing both episodes in the same week?

Last edited: Apr 6, 2008
  14. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well this time both episodes in in the same day:rolleyes:

15. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yeah but why?? Futon Critic says those two eps are supposed to air on their regualr time slots...not the same day????

This is odd:confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.