CSI:Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #4 - Proceed At Own Risk!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Wow - Ryan's really getting the short end of the stick this season, isn't he? I hear ya, Florry - Everyone else is finding long lost children, seeing dead people and getting kidnapped while Ryan gets to work at a gun range and hardly gets any air time.:confused:

I really don't feel like Ryan's "back in the fold" 100%, and I wish they'd give him something heroic to do w/the other characters, just to make him feel like part of the team again - any spoilers on poor, beat-up Ryan?

2. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well it' not only Ryan I'm talking about....but you're absolutely right about him.
    I mean he looks like a guest star....not a CSI:rolleyes:
    I'm also referring to Natalia and Alexx...but probably Ryan is the one who needs more storylines now;)

It seems like they're too concentrated on the trio H, Calleigh and Eric.
    I'll suggest them (H, Calieigh and Eric) to go on a trip to Lourdes;)....gosh too many troubles for them:cardie:

3. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

well i hope Eric sue his shrink! i'm kinda tired of all the storyline about h, Calleigh and eric, they are not the only one there. What about Valera? even Cooperhad his storyline and he's been on csi for like 2 years and Valera is in it from the start.

4. mjszud

mjszud Captain

:brickwall::brickwall:COME ON! Your fu--ing kidding me!!
    this is getting old! Hello??? Other characters??? Please!!! Im falling asleep here.
    Although, im more than anxious to hear Eric's session & WHO is outting all this crap.
    Sorry to rant & roll, but MY GOD! BULLS--TTTTT.
    Ok, im good now:beer:
    Thank you as always Delkolover:)

5. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Well, Alexx gets a storyline this season with her child ending up part of a case, so it's not like she was completed punted. But I agree, with all of the storylines cropping up, why hasn't Ryan gotten something--anything, since the beginning of season 6? (and that was barely) He does seem more like a guest star than part of the cast. Hopefully next season there's something big in store for him.

I have no problem with the H/Calleigh/Eric stories--they're probably being developed more because they've been there since the beginning and maybe CBS thinks the fans would like to know them better. However, I'd personally like to know more about Natalia, Ryan and Valera too. *shrugs* They can't please everyone and I'm happy how this season has turned out nonetheless.

I'm actually surprised with the amount of continuity this season. :lol: Thanks for the spoilers, delkolover!

6. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

You are welcomg for the spoilers :D

I too am surprised at the amount of continuity that we seem to be getting....there definately seems to be something in the water over there at CBS ;)

7. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

thanks for the spoilers, yes the continuity has been good. I too would like to see Ryan storyline, we know more about Natalia than him...

8. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Delkolover and Vegaslights... You gals ROCK!!!!

You both Da Bomb!!!!:thumbsup:
    Thank you both for all the Spoilers and Spoiler pics too!:drool::drool::drool:

We all appreciate you both and I have to tell you the spoilers get me so jazzed up!:guffaw: Woooo Hoooo....:lol:

I can't wait and I am hoping for a cliffy on the season finales....:eek::eek::eek:

So as soon as you hear, please share with us. I loved this season so far and I hope so much we get more episodes like "AMBUSH."

Action, Excitement, Mystery, alligator ba-zatch, Kyle, and :eek::eek::eek: angry Horatio!!! :lol:

HCrazy ;)

9. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

Agree w/ HCrazy; can't wait for more Daddy H, Kyle, action, continuity on s/l, and hopefully knowing more personal lives of the team. Want to see more team 'spirit' and them getting together more and solving cases. Hope for more drama.

10. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Well if there is one thing this season has done thus far, it is continuity! ;) I find that surprising given the past with this show but so far sooo good.

You are very very welcome for the spoilers :D

11. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I'm a guy. :p

But you're welcome! :lol:

12. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

Does anyone have the promo of next week?

13. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

vegaslights your not the only guy in here i got your back lmao

14. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

does anyone know when the next new episoder will air, for the past week and a half on the CSI Miami site it has said that MY NANNY will be playing, but 2 weeks in a row?

15. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

According to The Futon Critic, the newest episode 'To Kill A Predator' will air April 21st and the next episode 'Tunnel Vision' on the 28th. :)

So we've got just one more week of repeats, which is 'CSI:My Nanny' this Monday.

That is if CBS doesn't change anything around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.