Eric/Calleigh #28: Soon To Become A Major Religion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by somethingsdont, Dec 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JasonsLea

JasonsLea Victim

Okay, refresh my memory, is Cooper the dude that stole Speed's card? Did they fire him? :confused:

2. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I totally agree that Eric and Calleigh have to have sex like now :thumbsup:

But for now, I`ll be happy with Cal not having sex with Jake anymore and a little kiss with Eric.

Then they can have wild, hot, I-wanted-you-for-six-years sex :)

3. subterraneantwin

subterraneantwin Rookie

Yeah, JasonsLea, in BBYD after Calleigh and Eric found Cooper in the bar, Calleigh basically told him to turn himself in; he could have been fired or he may have resigned, but either way, he's gone. I'm thinking he was probably arrested (but we don't know that for sure). He may have circumvented the system somehow.

I don't really know why the writers had to do that to Cooper, but I guess Brendan Fehr had to leave the show in some way, I just wish it could have been a nicer farewell. ;)

4. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

Oh okay I get it now. I mix things up very easily. :wtf:

5. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Brendan decided to leave to explore other opportunities....IDK why you would want to leave the world's most watched show but I guess he felt he could probably find a show where he would be a main cast member and not a recurring with a small role every now and then.

My guess is, that since the credit card thing was his first offence he probably got fired but maybe he got probation with house arrest for a while. Either way, something like that goes on your permanent record so he is probably pissed at Cal that he lost his job, the opportunity to eventually be a CSI and will always have trouble getting a legitimate job b/c of the fraud on his record.

23 1/2 hrs to go til we know for sure ;)

6. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

Thank for the clarification.

Thanks again for clearing things up about Cooper. Only time will tell what exactly happens.

One thing that still puzzles me and this could be b/c i read into things too much at times but from the preview I saw there is a clip in which Eric seems to be tacking someone to the ground, and wonder who it could be. And the line I brought up before and must correct myself, its " when its all done, you'll be the one gasping." still puzzles me. I have too many what ifs in my head.

Sooooo cant wait for it to air and really thankful the second part is on tues. Cant torture my family if part one ends with something major.

In case I dont get a chance to post in this thread again before Mon. epi~ *leaves snacks to enjoy while watching: Brownies, sugar cookies, marshmellow chicks, and a big chocolate bunny* Dont forget to share! :thumbsup:

7. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I hope there is going to be EC moments in these episodes. Are there any spoilers? I can totally imagine Eric fighting with one of Calleigh`s kidnappers. Actually, I hope that is what is going to happen. Maybe there is going to be a You-Saved-My-Life hug (or kiss?) but I guess I shouldn`t hope to much or I`ll be disappointed.

8. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Well if this doesn't just bite the big fat one. I just discovered that our local CBS station here is pre-empting ALL of Tuesday night's programming for a stupid NBA game! :wtf: :eek: Of course, they will be showing it MUCH later, like at 3:00 AM (after the evening news and late shows are over, plus the other 2 programs that were on before CSI Miami). I am setting my DVR to tape it, but as many of us know, basketball (or any other sport for that matter) games rarely end on time, so there's no guarantee it'll actually be on between 3am and 4am, so I have to set the DVR to tape the shows for 2 hours afterward just to be sure I get it all. Grrrrr!:(

I can see it now...I'll get up at 3am anyway, because I won't be able to wait to see it.

Figures. They don't do this shit when the episode is going to be some horrendous H centered piece of crap, but when it's going to be a Calleigh (okay, and per the spoilers also have Super H) centered episode with hopefully some great E/C. Phooey!

9. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

That totally sucks!!!:(

ok so CalleighEricfan posted in the spoiler thread about the ep b/c they saw it already and in it Eric goes and confronts Cooper and says that if anything happens to Cal b/c of the website he will kill him!!! The poster's words not mine...which is why I didn't use quotes ;)Pretty interesting huh? Now I can't wait to see what happens with that, if anything, in tomrrow nights ep :)

10. hiphugaholic

hiphugaholic Rookie

yes! i finally know how to put spoiler box!

omg! i don't like what they did to cooper at all...i mean he simply became a jerk even though it was his fault that he got fired to begin with. his blows was so low but i understand that they need someone to put up this site to get to the next episode but i would have rather to have calleigh have stalker than someone whom she treated as a friend. grrrr!!!! anyway, the scene with eric charging at cooper was blazing hot! 'if something happens to her i will kill you!' was a line taylored only for him! oh my freaking heart! i really hope to get some serious ec scene tomorrow!

11. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Alright!! Who totally fell on the floor and died when Eric went all macho and sexy and "you hurt my girl, I KILL YOU!!!" on Cooper?! God. :drool: Throwing Cooper on the floor, growling...oh my God. How can Calleigh not swoon everytime Eric walks by her after that? *dies* :D That man...he's totally smitten. No, he's totally in love with her. Eric didn't react nearly like that during the Hank Kerner thing, or the Hagen thing, etc. Maybe Calleigh should get kidnapped every episode, if it means Eric can react like that, but that's just me. Or better yet, maybe Calleigh should show her appreciation for Eric caring so deeply about her. :devil: ;)

12. subterraneantwin

subterraneantwin Rookie

Damn, there has got to be an E/C moment in "All In" because they have totally set some shit up. I am so freaking excited I can hardly contain myself... first Cal finding Eric's list (that issue is bound to pop up in a future episode), then Eric threatening Cooper, etc. I mean, there was a bunch of Ho shit, but I don't even care because E/C will soon flourish and the world shall be a bit more harmonious. Yay!

13. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

Raise your hand if you came when Eric kicked open Cooper's door.

That was so hot. Damn. Someone needs to put it on Youtube immediately so fangirls everywhere can masturbate to it.

And the ending. Jesus. There needs to be some lovin' when she escapes.

I'm so excited for tomorrow. Holy crap. Time machine. Now. I haven't been this excited about a Miami episode since never.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2008
  14. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

*raises hand*
    I seriously liked this episode. Now I'm starting to like Miami and HORATIO WORKING IN THE LAB?!?!?! :wtf: Finally that man contributed. I was totally jumping and screaming when Eric knocked down the door. He didn't even let him get 10 feet near the door. I fucking love Eric.

15. subterraneantwin

subterraneantwin Rookie

That was the funniest post I have read in a very long time. And I agree with all of the above.

Valera is BACK! She and Ryan were matching, but then again, almost everyone was wearing yellow. Valera had better be in tomorrow's episode or I'll start a fuckin' bloodbath. This episode has kind of renewed my faith in CSI: Miami altogether. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.