Eric/Calleigh #28: Soon To Become A Major Religion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by somethingsdont, Dec 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

^Yea we get to vote on the new one.

Emily may not want the story line to end, but we all know who she want's Calleigh to end up with ;) :lol:

Having a flash back is an interesting idea but i'm not sure the writers could handle it and have it make sense and provide proper closure. I could handle if they brought JW back for ONE episode and he only had like one or two scenes to end the relationship, i don't think it would require much more than that. Then there would be the comfort scene between Eric and Calleigh :D

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I think the only way to get the proper closure needed for this storyline would be for Jake to come back for an ep or two. There really isn't any other proper way to do it. Any other way, unless JW is completely unavailable, would seem like a cop out to me.

I mean you worked sooo hard to build this storyine, make it believable and make it work, so for things to end in either a flashback or passing line would seem anit-climactic and poor. I could sooo picture the writers having Cal be on the phone with Jake, fighting and then hanging up and then Eric shows up, asks what is wrong and then she tells him and that is the end of her and Jake. :rolleyes: That is how most shows deal with something like that, a frickin phone call. So I wouldn't be surprised, if JW isn't available, if something to that effect happened.

3. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

See now I think it should be done off screen. If they broke up on screen, it would be making a big deal out of a small time relationship. I know Jake and Calleigh have been through a lot, but I think making big deal out of their break up would be a bad idea.

I like the idea of Lucy's (I think) fic. Where she mentions it to Eric then feels selfish for doing so. Involving Eric in the moment would mean so much more. As long as she doesn't just hop right into bed with Eric after. I don't want her to break up with Jake for Eric.

And I'm sad. I'll be missing both of the new episodes :(. Boo. But, thanks to CBS, I can play catch up when I get back on Wednesday.

4. Nora_73

Nora_73 Hit and Run

I don't mind whatever happens to Jake. That is, as long as he no longer exchanges body fluids with Calleigh. We all know there's a better man to be had for that. ;)

Question: The next two episodes to air deal with the kidnapping of Calleigh. Is the third episode to air then the one which has her featured on a website (i.e. solve a case with Calleigh)? I'm just asking because that would be a lot of Calleigh "bashing" in a go - not that I mind; great women have to suffer (oh! how I know).

5. delkolover

As for Jake....I agree with ya. In the end...as long as he is gone and not swapping fluids with Cal...or anything with Cal for that matter...is definately a good thing ;)

Actually "Ambush" deals with the website concerning Cal and that is why she is kidnapped in the second ep "All In"

6. Nora_73

Nora_73 Hit and Run

Ah! that's how it is. :) Thx! So we'll get to see the whole build-up of Eric angst. Nice! On a side note: I still haven't figured out from where I know that poker table. Irritating.

7. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

Oh dear...how does one find an appropriate smiley for that statement :wtf: maybe?? Perhaps :eek:? Nah...it's just a completely unromantic way of putting things (which is probably what you were going for) and it made me laugh and gag slightly at the same time:lol:

That makes more sense! I was starting to think that Calleigh had broken a mirror or spilled salt (or is it pepper) or something? Seriously though, it didn't seem 'realistic' that one person would be held at gun point and then not long after get kidnapped. However, when it's all a result of the whole Cooper thing, I think it makes more sense. Ties together. That was smart on their part

8. delkolover

:lol: :lol: Ya know I just realized that I forgot some words in my last post!!! It was supposed to say "as long as he doesn't trade any bodily fluids with Calleigh" :lol:

9. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I agree with you. I like Jake way better than Hagen and I like seeing Eric jealous. I can't wait to see this week's episodes, I am hoping to see Eric and Calleigh scenes

10. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

This is scary for me to even say but I have to agree that Jake was better for Cal than Hagen. Emotionally more stable and better looking. But of course as E/C shippers know Eric is the best of all. Cant get better when you trust someone the way she does Eric. So why is Cal. still with Jake?:brickwall::brickwall::brickwall: *ouch*

I'm getting myself super excited & I know I shouldnt. Maybe its b/c I was let down a bit last time. One thing that I'm a bit confused is that I know that Cooper was poss. going to come back but is he going to be in one of the upcoming episodes??? I probably should have checked the spoiler thread first, but I'm being really lazy right now. So anyone who can explain this, will be greatly appreciated

11. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Is there any (EC) spoiler videos about the upcoming episodes? If there is, please post the link.

12. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

*raises hand* ooh, I know!

I was really confused about this too, so I talked to Jackie (not myself, Delkolover, of course :)) Not quite sure why the punk isn't in jail, but evidently cooper decides to take revenge on Calleigh for exposing him/giving him an ultimatum with the whole credit card fraud thing. His method of revenge? Stick her out on freaking internet sites and give her the public exposure we know she dislikes. The thugs see the website Cooper puts up and decide to kidnap her and have her help cover up their crime. Aww crap...that's not what you asked, is it? Okay...so I don't actually know if Cooper is going to be in the episode, but it sort of looks like he will be. Don't take my word on this.

Okay, so I totally could have let Jackie answer that one, but I was really excited not to be in the dark for once.:rolleyes:

Huge thanks to those who smile and nod and let me have my moment.

13. delkolover

You did a fine job of answering the question!! :D I wasn't here, just b/c I see the spoilers and talk to you about them away from the board doesn't mean you can't tell everyone! ;)

Enjoy your moment :D

14. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

I'm really disliking this storyline. Seriously, why would someone kidnap someone else just because they were trying to put a bad guy to jail? :wtf: It also seems a little bit like stalker-ish.

I was thinking today about how Calleigh and Eric have to have sex like NOW!

15. delkolover

The reason they kidnap her is b/c of the website that Cooper puts up....the two criminals in "All in" kidnap her b/c THEY have committed a crime and want it covered up to make it look like not crime was committed and they figure they can use a CSI (Cal) to help them do that best.

Cal and Eric ALWAYS need to have sex like now!!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.