CSI:Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #4 - Proceed At Own Risk!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Ok, refresh my memory my Dear!! Is that the dude at the end of 'one of our own' who took Riaz back to Brazil?? That is a possibility. Hmmmm, this is challenging...I don't know. When I think "dangerous" I immediately think LeBrock, to be a killer anyway.
    Id actually LOVE to see Monica come back to cause trouble, especially w/ natalia. She could be holding a grudge for her being a "useless" source, considering it was Monica who placed her there to begin with & Nat didn't pull through as Monica expected. Nat's a CSI now & Monica got screwed...oooh, I could be onto somethin:lol: ill run that to the Nat theory thread!

JORDEANNE....Julia is Kyle's mother aka Alligator Lady, evil wench, bubble eyed fish woman.
    Anna appeared in several episodes from S5 who was a young prostitute that Horatio was dead set determined to help. We haven't seen her since.

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Don't know if this is necessarily a spoiler, but Johnny Whitworth (Jake) has been cast in a new TV Pilot "NY-LON". So I doubt we'll be seeing more Jake this season?

3. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Wow - I wonder how they're going to resolve the Jake storyline? You'd think after all they put into it that they'd at least do the character justice and send him out w/the actor in the episode. :rolleyes: Jake - we hardly knew ye...

4. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I just wanna cry....not for Johnny (cause I'm happy for him) but for Jake:(.
    I would have loved to see him again so we could have known what happened between him and Calleigh after "STYG":rolleyes:

5. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

We still might see him again....I don't know if the pilot was actually picked up by any network so...it could just be the pilot that he works on. I'm sure they will attempt to pry him away for an ep even if it is to close out the Jake storyline. Something I really hope, even though he may not be may fav character, b/c now that the writers have started this they have to do something with it....this isn't something they can just leave hanging and open. With whatever outcome they decide; they have to do something and inform the viewer of it.

6. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well I still hope seeing him againg also for the reason you told:)

7. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Okay I had to put this Teaser, Into up, "You may now kill the bride";)

I just loved this teaser intro... Horatio is the man and he didn't need the one liner...:guffaw:

It's all in the walk,:drool: and his determined attitude...:drool: Oh and that very pissed off look!:drool::drool::drool:

Anyway Enjoy and I just wanted to share with you all and those who didn't get to see it!;)

Horatio is the man... And can you say they are letting us know CSI:Miami IS BACK!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!:thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDP9IvF1QzQ

HCrazy

PS: Thanks anyway Florry. The video Uploaded in minutes. ;)

8. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

I think that the writers are trying to make the CSIM fans happier. You know, in the last episode we have seen Calleigh and Horatio together again, they hadn't even met in the first episodes of season six. Even in SYG Horatio tries to save her from Stetler without even speak with her once!
    They are bringing up again the story of Horatio and Eric's little trip to Brazil which many fans wanted to be actually closed, he killed a man, there was no way he wasn't gonna pay for it (I actually think it was self defence!).
    Then Calleigh's kidnapping, it is the main topic of all CSIM fanfiction sites after the triangle. I have read a lot of fanfictions which dealt with something lke that, I think they actually read them and tried to make a fan's dream come true...:lol:
    It's not bad at all if they try to bring the show to its originality, like it was in the first or second season. Less bikini:rolleyes:, one-line sentences and more CSI... :)
    I'm curious to see what the new episodes will bring...

9. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

You know Luisiana you had such great points!!:thumbsup:
    That's exactly the way I'm seeing CSI:Miami right now.
    Obviously these interections between H and Calleigh (3 or more in one episode) after this "H and Calleigh's interactions strike" really sounds like something mad up for fans instead for the story although I have to say that I'm very happy they're interacting...cause let's face it SYG was a little bit odd.

Brazil....a lot of people asked what would happen with it cause yes it's murder (for me it's self-defence) and obviously TPTB wrote it right after the strike:rolleyes: But in this case I have to say if they have to extradite Horatio for it well they'll have to extradite also
    -Eric: he was present and surely didn't stop Horatio
    and
    -Calleigh: she practically ordered it...I mean she phoned to Horatio because she hadn't news from Eric...so if she hadn't phoned him what would have happened???:rolleyes:

Now Calleigh's kidnapping is the mother of Fanfictions:rolleyes: let's face it.
    Almost 90% of them include her kidnapping....some of them with rape and the others (luckily) without it.
    To me this is not completely originality....it's making fans happy as Luisiana said:rolleyes:

But still I'm too curious to see these two episodes.

HCrazy thank you so much for the clip:thumbsup:
    I'm sorry I was late but I at university:borg: so I could't upload it:(. It will be for the next time

Last edited: Mar 28, 2008
  10. delkolover

I really felt, after Monday's ep, that they are at least attempting to get back their roots with concern to plotlines etc. They seemed to pay more attention to the forensics and the case while at times, subtlely throwing in personal stuff. They have not done that in a very long time and I thought how they ended the ep was great too.....not on any one character but on a montage of the victims in the case.

I don't know if they read our fanfics but many people have let it be known, myself included, to TPTB that the direction they were going in was not the best thing and often too much of one character (Horatio) is not fun to watch for some fans. So it was nice to see them maybe listening to the fans and for a change giving us what we want to see while at the same time getting back to the basic things that made this show great.

11. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

TV shows are made for their fans, so it makes sense that they are trying to please us, right?

12. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

I hope so. :) I also think it's a bit ipossible to follow always hat fan want. it's definitely bit complicated when you are writing the most watched show in the world.

13. delkolover

Well yeah, there has to be a balance. They want to give the fans what they want so they will keep watching but at the same time they have be creative and different and follow a certain storyline. Sometimes some storylines they create don't always follow what the fans want but when they tend to start something they have to finish it or it looks bad.

I definately have seen this season a bit more of a mix of what fans are looking for in the show than in say, season 4.

14. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

ok here's another spoiler;)
    Episode 6.19 will be called "Rock and a Hard Place".

15. delkolover

Yup and in the ep we meet Alexx's 16yr old son Bryan and her husband Henry.

The ep opens with a man and a woman jet skiing, aparrently having just met that day on the water. The woman, Mary speeds up ahead of the man, Jim Barber, passed a bridge overpass. When she realizes he isn't behind her she turns and goes back and finds him dead.

Turns out someone on the bridge dropped a peice of slate on top of the man killing him. The team discovers that Jim was a convicted drug dealer of selling speed, who was released a few months earlier after serving his time. When he was originally arrested he was offered the opportunity to become an informant but turned them down. He had apparently gone back to his old ways as his signature Y2K pills were found on the scene.

The team discovers that the slate used to kill Jim came from none other than Alexx's own backyard!! Her son soon becomes a suspect when he refuses to give up the name of a friend, Travis Reed, who the team believes stole the slate, killed Barber and was selling the pills. Things get worse for Bryan when he is found at the scene of a stabbing concerning his so called friend Travis....now it is up to the evidence to clear Alexx's son before he is convited of drug possession and attmpted murder!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.