Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Re: Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

OOO I have to rewatch that episode.

I've been watching CSI NY from the beginning. SPIKE TV is running the episodes on Tuesdays.
    I really love the chemistry between Mac and Stella. They really mean a lot to each other and they really know each other.
    I can't remember the episode but when Peyton sends the letter to Mac and Stella finds it in his office, the next scene is HER at the jazz club where Mac is. :D

2. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

That would be episode 04 from season 04 called 'Time's Up' :D I really love that scene too, right after Stella read the letter she knew where she had to go. That's the sweetest thing ever... Oh wait, Smacked is infecting my brain :lol: Let's get this post to an end :p

3. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

Haven't been 'ere for awhile...lotsa posts!

One thing i have noticed when watching good ole season 2 all acess (aka death of the freaky bearded fulla no.1-no.2 is drew, no.3 is eric dane...) Anyway, Mac heard the radio broadcast and like knew it was Stellas address! And thats a lot of numbers! Probably from all the times hes been there...:evil:

4. DuCaineluvr93

DuCaineluvr93 Witness

[​IMG][​IMG]these are a few SMacked pictures from 6x16 (Spoilers:where stella takes a bit of heat)mac is indeed there for her. There are a few more SMacked pictures but they were two big to post. SPOILERS: He brings her coffee after. (I couldnt do the spoiler box)

5. Patricia

Patricia Lab Technician

Hey!!! :)

It's my fist time posting here!
    I've always liked this two (as a couple of course) but lately I like them even more!!!
    Each episode I watch I get more convinced that they HAVE to be together...the chemistry they have is really amazing!!
    Even tho I'm not going to have that much time to post...I decided it was time to introduce myself here :D

Also I wanted to ask you if you knew where I could find fics of them 'cause there's only one in the fic thread in this forum...

Thanx! ;)

6. Queenie

Queenie Witness

OMG yay for the pics!! :beer:
    I knew Mac would be there for her!! I just knew it! It was soooo obvious!
    And I think he will be there for her when she needs a place to stay... :devil:

And talking about low cut shirts... *cough cough* :devil:

7. ladyhunter

Somehow I knew Mac would be there for her too. I really like that he brought her coffee. That is so sweet. I'm not sure WHY they haven't gone cannon yet?? :confused:

8. DuCaineluvr93

DuCaineluvr93 Witness

ya in one picture he's holding the coffee cup in another she is

9. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

Hi Patricia! Heres the link! Knock yourself out http://www.fanfiction.net/tv/CSI_New_York

Wow! Lovin the pictures! Why aren't they canon yet?

10. Patricia

Patricia Lab Technician

11. Queenie

Queenie Witness

I think they were just about to go cannon but then...Flack came in and interrupted them. :rolleyes: How rude. He should be spanked. I'm sure we can find some volunteers to get the job done. ;)
    I'm sure if we could see their faces they would be both :alienblush: :alienblush:.
    *sigh* Maybe later then...

12. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

:wtf: how long was i gone?!
    i have no idea how things work now :guffaw: *is embarrassed*
    anyway...
    new spoilers i see...
    new piccies too...
    thanks. new eppie in US is next week right?

but yeah... :p *huggles to all*
    *whisper* spring break. Hee.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2008
  13. ladyhunter

Next week is going to be great!
    So is the Stella episode the first new episode? Or is the Second Life episode going to be the first new episode?

And I have a question, I'm working on a fic (a SMACked one of course :) ) and Mac is a Detective but not a cop, is that right? I'm not sure how the whole CSI/Cop thing works in NY.
    Thanks Ladies :D

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Finally! finally! My week was a little bit complicated but this redeems everything
    OMG! he brought her coffee!!!!!!:drool::drool::drool::drool: isn't he so sweet???? I was afraid for a second this would be like All Access which was a GREAT episode but a little Smacked. There is something i 'm afraid now. Have you read new spoilers??? The new Supervisor (Quinn or Jillian i dunno) will do something and Stella will have an experience will change her life. As i said inside the spoiler thread the only experience i can think is Stella quitting to CSI:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: and that would be the ONLY way Mac and Stella could start a relationship. As Stella/Melina fan it would be terrible but as Smacker it would be painful only until the first second they started dating...hypotetically yet Isn't April ??????????:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Debbie

15. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

I was watching 'Down the Rabbit Hole' last night and i didn't realize how many times they called each other. By phone or voice, it was alot. "Mac, this is Stella." "Stella, this is Mac."

*Fake Venus shoots poor apartment guy and Mac helps him* "Mac!" from Stella. I was hoping that when she was about to aid the poor guy her hands would first cover Mac's before he ran after the chick. But alas, no.

Those Venus chick. They should know better than to always wear those colored lenses. It could give eye cancer.:p J.K. No seriously.

New Episode next week! Ahhhhhhhh!!!! Oh, and I probably won't show up for the next several days because I have a performance. :) Wish me luck! I luv you guys!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.