Mac #5: Back In Black!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by nattybatty55, Nov 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

^^^ So far you're doing great, lovely to see some more Gary pics. MacLady made my day, but you certainly made my evening. :drool::drool:

2. garysloveslave

garysloveslave Dead on Arrival

ty csisenna. :) im more of a lurker than a poster. but i had to share this pic. man he is so hot. :D

3. MarineGirl#1

Garysloveslavy, that's quite okay. Took me a while to get around the board but hey, take you're time, no pressure, then again the more the marrier. There's a lot more of Gary fans then let on... Maybe it's an age thing *Jools ducks from flying objects* :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

4. garysloveslave

garysloveslave Dead on Arrival

lol, i love his age. to me, he seems to get more and more handsome with time. he was cute as a young man. but now, hes a full on HOTTIE, lol. :D:D

5. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Ok just got back so I've got a lot of catching upto do but here's my 'input', great pics....can't wait for the new woman....I vote shirtless Mac...welcome to the newbies...I was going to get the mag in London but I only saw ONE whsmiths!....im going to hunt it down....ok thats me done :lol: I'll be back soon....I promise!

6. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Welcome back to the Gary/Mac madness, natty. Did ya miss it?

garyloveslavy, thanks so much for the gorgeous pic (Curly Gary = :drool::drool::drool::drool:) and welcome to the thread.:)

Hey guys my mum will be going into the office hopefully sometime this week so when she has scanned the CSI NY mag stuff, I should be able to post it here. :bolian: Hehe, my poor mum has been recruited to spreading the Mac Madness when she doesn't even watch the show!

7. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

New Mac pics ladies including a very cute one of him bringing a coffee for stella...http://talk.csifiles.com/showpost.php?p=696049&postcount=955

Welcome to the madness I think you fill fit in just fine around here with all us other Gary/Mac nutts, and I love the pic.

Make sure you join us on the Gary thread as well for all non Mac related drooling...err discussions :D..http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=55016

Last edited: Mar 25, 2008
  8. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hi! :)

Did I understand correctly that Mac has a new girlfriend???? :eek:

If I did who is she what he looks like??? :bolian:

Sorry lot af questions but I'm a bit out now...:lol::confused::lol:

9. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Fruitbat, could you please resize your banner so that it fits within the site guidelines--it should be no larger than 220x75. Look at the other banners in this thread for guidelines if you need it. Thanks.

10. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Umm, I was going by what it says on the Edit Signature page! Is this not right? Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 450 by 100 pixels or 20.0 KB (whichever is smaller)

Is confussed :confused:

I was going to use my old sig then I saw that the image dimensions on the edit sig box were different and that I could use this one. I just asumed the new size was to do with the fact its a new board so we could have a bigger sig image. Let me know if this is not the case and I will happily change it or get Frankie to sort me a new Nick banner...:)

Edit:- I will take out the link for now though:thumbsup:

Last edited: Mar 25, 2008
  11. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

12. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

It is definatly the cutest promo pic :)

13. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

I know I saw it and just smiled.. he looks so cute, and its a nice look on him..:)

14. MarineGirl#1

Oh thanks for posting them, Mac's looks abs. adorable with that soft look. We need to see lots more of it. :drool::drool::drool:

15. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

I visited in Modern day gallary today and saw the promopics.!!:drool:

I have to say that Stella is looking at Mac... hmm..quite..cutely...:alienblush:
    I mean I know that their are "just" friends and partners but still... I still think that "might be" something more deeper between these two...;)

Who knows...??? :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.