Mac #5: Back In Black!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by nattybatty55, Nov 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I thought a new ep aired on the 2nd! Unless I read wrong :(

2. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

I could be wrong but I thought it was the 9th but I have not been keeping up with the spoiler thread... 2nd would be better...*g*

3. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Just checked... it's the 2nd. So only a two day wait ladies. For me a 3 day:(, but I'll be good :devil:

4. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

And me :( But hey more Mac this week :devil:

5. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Cool 1 week earlier than I thought..;)

6. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

It's 3 days for me too but at least we're finally getting new Mac.:thumbsup: I hadn't seen last night's ep before, so that was a nice treat for me. Mac's eyes were that really nice green colour again, yummmy. I really like how they change in eps or from ep to ep depending on the lighting and stuff. Sometimes they look really blue, sometimes really green, other times a mix of the two. Whatever colour they are though, they're always incredible. :drool:

7. CSItaylorgirl

CSItaylorgirl Dead on Arrival

amen to that- i rekn it depends what hes wearing- mmm back in black. Mac in black. his eyes are gorge tho- gary is one of those actors who can convince you with his eyes- a dangerous man if you ask me :p i dont know what it is but i love pissy mac- prob more than when hes wooing peyton or whoever. He gets so passionate bout things.

8. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Mmm Pissy Mac, Wait until Jools and Macslady get they'll love that comment- What the hell...we all do :devil:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 30, 2008
  9. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Yep I do LOVE Mac when he gets all fired up.....*yum*

10. CSItaylorgirl

CSItaylorgirl Dead on Arrival

ahh gr8 pics natty batty! theres also when he walks out of the court hearing and is like 'this isnt about the department its about me!' and theres also the orgional pissy mac scene his fight with stella in officer blue...mmmmmmmmm

my fave is when he gets angry and sinclair or sum1 goes - 'ur ass is mine taylor'
    i wish his ass belonged to me!

Last edited: Mar 30, 2008
  11. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Yep, I love me some Pissy!Mac.:drool::drool: There's also a great Pissy!Mac scene at the end of Officer Blue when he tells the cop killer he should be put to death - 'No trial, no jury, eye for an eye'. Then there's the scene at the end of Tanglewood with Sonny Sassone when he says 'I'm a Marine, you little punk. I've put men in the ground in foreign soil so you can sleep at night. But you wouldn't know anything about that, would you, kid?'. Also there's the one at the end of Til Death Do We Part when he gets all pissy with the undertaker guy who was selling those clothes poisoned with formaldehyde off the corpses. And also at the end of Sweet 16 when he tells the abusive stepdad/killer guy he'd give a year's pay for two minutes alone with him. And the scene with Hawkes in Murder Sings the Blues.:drool::drool::drool:
    I love Pissy!Mac not just 'cause he's hot, but also because we really get to see him show some emotion, and because he isn't pissy in every episode (he doesn't react as emotionally to everything as Danny does) that when he does get all pissy you can't help sit up and take notice. I also think that Mac getting pissy proves that he's anything but cold. Cold people don't get pissy - because IMO if you get pissy with a suspect that means you're really emotionally affected by whatever crime they've committed.
    But I also like when Mac's all gentle and soft with a victim or a member of his team - like the woman in Night, Mother, the boy in Sweet 16, the woman in Blink, Stella in All Access, Danny in RSRD, and that woman in Open and Shut. *swoon* He can be so sweet sometimes, and so pissy/scary at others. And he's always hot, of course.

12. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Thanks MacsLady for good luck wishes! :)

I do have first two CSI:NY seasons on DVD so I'm gonna watch it when I have time! :thumbsup:
    Truly in Finnish alphabets of Mac would be nice...If I have free time I should try to do it finnish..that would be fun! :devil::guffaw::devil:

I'm sure our "maqpie-teacher" who don't own with any kind of sense of humour would get a shock if Mac alphabits and I'm pretty sure that I'd fly out of class like on dart then! :lol::lol::lol:
    ...Well actually she not that bad but somehow I don't like her...:rolleyes:

Anyway back in subject... Mac... What you guys think which season he's "the hottest"??? ;)

I personally think it's the 4 season even that I haven't seen it yet as in youtube some peaces but to be honest he's EVERYTIME h:devil:t!!!

By the way those "pissy Mac" pics. are sooooo yummy!:drool::drool::drool::drool:

13. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I think Mac is hottest in s4 too. I don't know why. Maybe it's the back in black thing. But he's hot in every episode really.:drool: For example, each of the season finales = SUPER Hotness. Snow Day - wet Mac in black, Charge of this Post - injured Mac and shirtless Mac, What You See is What You See - Mac in a white tee. And he's always Action!Mac in the finales too, and Action!Mac=:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Sam222, you should definitely treat yourself to a nice bit of Mac after your exams are done. You deserve it!

14. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

New Mac tomorrow.....is it really sad that the new ep of NY is the highlight of my week....:rolleyes:

15. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Actually I give myself a little price once in a day... a little piece of Mac hotness...Youtube is good place to watch Mac!!!! :guffaw:

I think also that every season final Mac is definately the hottest " I mean more as normally...!" But the snow day was the best... Mac in wet sooo hot and yummy!!!!!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
    I was out of breath when I saw it first time and I still I'm really!!!
    :guffaw::guffaw:
    -> He's my hero! <3

I would take Mac to my bodyguard anytime! Except I don't wanna give him a "normal pay"!!!
    hih...a little time with him would be perfect after though day...:devil::devil::devil::devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.