George/Nick:Texan Charm #8

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Elsie, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Just a reminder to all that The Ward is meant for posting of pictures of George/Nick and company while the Discussion Thread is for talking about George/Nick and company. Let's please try to keep them separate :)

2. Luminol

Luminol Witness

George as Indian?????
    Cool:cool::drool:

3. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

So I was over at the CSI Wiki, and never noticed this before.

It says that Nick's middle name is Parker. Now I didn't know that. Thought I knew everything. Where did they get that from? I don't remember CBS having that, before they changed their website.

Hmmm, Nicholas Parker Stokes

4. Jacquie

Nicholas Parker Stokes, eh :) Sorry but I have to slip into my Canadian mode every once in a while :guffaw: I like it. I never knew Nick had a middle name. I guess after 7+ seasons we may get other details about Nick slowly coming out :)

5. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

It would be nice to get new information on him. Well, itès nice to get anything of him actually. I always found he dealt with the Grave Danger thing way tooo easily. If it would have been me...Oh my God! i would have freaked way more than he did.

6. allmaple

allmaple Judge

hmmm, on imdb they have his birth name listed as 'george coleman eads'. wonder which one is his real middle name? coleman is also his fathers middle name. then again these are all from websites so anything could get put on there :lol:

7. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Weren't they saying that Parker was Nick's middle name, not George's? Or did I misread?

Parker makes me think of Parker Stevenson! :lol: Anyone else out there a teenybopper in the 70's??

Last edited: Mar 22, 2008
  8. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

Ahhhhh - I thought of The Hardy Boys when I read that.
    Wasn't going to say anything :eek:

But I have seeing as you did it first :p

:D

9. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I take it you mean the Hardy Boys more than you mean Baywatch!:lol: I was more a fan of Joe than Frank (I'll admit that I even have several Shawn Cassidy albums somewhere!).

Susan

10. allmaple

allmaple Judge

wow, i misread that completely :lol: please ignore the over studying canadian in the corner :lol:

11. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I do mean Hardy Boys! I was a Shaun fan too. LOL...I sold my albums on eBay long ago...I think. Or maybe that was the Bay City Rollers!!!!! :guffaw:

12. Jacquie

Ok I'll join in on the teenybopper comment. I did watch The Hardy Boys also. I don't remember which one I liked better though. Must be I'm getting older and forgetting things :lol:

I wonder who George had a crush on when he was a teenybopper :) I know he followed Evel Knievel but who did he crush on from TV.

13. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Ok, I watched the Hardy Boys too and yup, was a fan of Shaun Cassidy too. My, my what a small world.

Well, if CSI Files or someone could get him to an internet chat with his fans we could ask. Hint! ;) Hint! ;) Maybe and internet chat with just the Ward girls, so we can ask him all the questions.

It would be interesting to see who he had a crush on.

14. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I watched the Hardy Boys too although I was a wee thing in the seventies. I liked Shaun better? He was so cute.

Hmm..who did George crush on in the seventies? (if he remembers?) I think it would be Farrah Fawcett? Or Blondie?

Definitely one of the Charlie's Angels (other then Farrah).

15. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

Hey y'all!
    Remember me? I have this horrible habit of disappearing for a while...then I come back only to find we have a totally new board going!
    I'm missing CSI big time...but I can now add to the "you know you are addicted to GE when" category cuz I just went and bought the new Verizon Voyager phone so I can watch CSI on my phone while I am working! Oh, and read all the fan fics, and come here to chat with you guys!

So, who needs new handcuffs?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.