Danny/Lindsay #21: The future’s in the bag!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carmine_lover

Carmine_lover Witness

The ruben story must end in my opinion but danny and lindsay must talk about it,end of course rikki.

I think it's stupid that people think that Rikki and danny,the're so not,they are neighbours and danny is thinking he's responseble for rubens death,and that's why they are hanning out to each other notting more notting les.

im so curious about the new episodes who coming about two weeks,a week a go i don't that it al ready 2 april,i have gotting some really stress,but know it's over i really can't wait.

i loved to see danny and lindsay see back on the screen,how looks lindsay there hair right know,it must be cute,danny looks hot that's obviously,i love to see there flirting again.

I'm really curious about the lab scene what are they doing,or what are they talk about why is that lady danny and lindsay observering,does she see something see don't like?

and so can i talk a lot more about what we do get or not get.

and marty back to make danny jealous is fun,i see danny talk about,and making jokes.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2008
  2. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Me? :wtf: *whistles* No! :eek: I said Lindsay :p *giggles* Your brain and mine both...good thing you take your mind out for a walk and a bit of fresh air every now and then :lol:

No, I think she's gonna have a really hard time trying to comfort him, but she will not shy away from the chance to help him just because it makes her feel uncomfortable. :( And I think he knows about her problems in dealing with other people's grief, and just the fact that she is willing to overcome these problems just to help him, will be a big part of his recovery. :)

LOL, :lol: I love that pic, he really is glaring at Pino rather posessively :)

Well it does happen that people mistake other emotions for love or try to numb grief with sex, but at this point I don't think that TPTB would go that far with the relationship between Rikki and Danny...I'm hoping she will be there to conclude the story and perhaps help Danny (and Lindsay) to move on.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2008
  3. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i can definately see a scene where D/L talk about Ruben and Lindsay isn't comfortable about the whole thing but she is there for him. that would be a very nice scene to see just to let the audience and for her to let Danny know that she's there and cares for him.

right now i just need a new D/L scene this lack of CSI:NY for the past few months is killing me!!! i'm going through withdrawl the writers have taken my crack away!!!!! ooo sorry for scarying you guys just needed to vent lol.

i'm not counting on a D/L scene the first ep back but i will be counting on some good ones once the season gets into gear again.

4. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Carmine_lover, in future please keep all spoilers under the spoiler tag as not everyone who visit this thread read spoilers. Thank you! :D

Dutch, she is probably going to have a rough time trying to help Danny. She probably doesn't know what to do since she went through her own grief (I imagine) alone. But yeah, she's willing to endure that for Danny to make sure he knows that he isn't alone in all this. That he has friends around him, and more. I think, it would be great if we get a scene where Danny completely lets his walls down with Lindsay and lets her see how exactly how much pain he's in. That would be a good DL scene.

Love the NWILL pics Carmine_lover! :D Loved how she was the one thing on his mind throughout the entire operation. He was first out the door and she was the only person he cared about. :) It was such a sweet scene AND the eppy ended on their embrace. Aww it's love. Don't they just fit well together?

If he wasn't crossing his arms, he'd probably be clenching his fists everytime Marty and Lindsay shared a smile together. Poor, poor Danny.

Oh I can't wait to see what they look like now :) I miss watching them grin at each other. It's something you just can't live without!

5. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Guys, PLEASE keep in mind that all spoilers for upcoming episodes MUST be put behind the spoiler code because not everyone appreciates or wants to see them.

Thanks.

6. Salean

Salean Rookie

Hey,

I haven't ventured in here before, but when Liff found out that I shipped DL he pointed me in this direction. DL was actually my first CSI-verse ship, but I've been sadly neglecting of them in recent months, so I figured now would be a time to make it up to them.

Anyway, I agree that some more jealous Danny would be fun... I love that picture that was posted earlier, with Danny's crossed arms. The look on his face makes me giggle... it's just like, 'not impressed by your attention to my girl'. :) Aww, Danny, she could never love anyone like she loves you.

I think you make a good point, Liff, about how Lindsay doesn't really know how to cope with other people's grief since she seemed to go through her's alone. (As we saw in Love Run Cold... :( ) However, like Dutch_treat, I don't think she'll shy away from helping Danny.

Hope you didn't mind me just jumping straight in. I really had forgotten how much I love talking about this pairing. :D

7. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

:lol: Oh, that's true.

And you're right. We had some really funny moments this season. The one with the condom spray was my favourite, but I also loved the whole scene in front of the museum in 'Commuted Sentences'. These are scenes I can watch over and over again. Like the wonderful hug from NWILL. Thanks for posting the pics, Carmine_lover!

8. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Welcome to the thread Salean! :D *Liffy scrambles around looking for the welcome banner* Oh, here it is!

[​IMG]

Love that :lol: He definitely doesn't look very happy at what's going on before his eyes. Although I would love for TPTB to bring Marty back, I think it'd be fun if someone started hitting on Lindsay out of the blue and Danny's just standing right there. Maybe they're walking to lunch or something (like the LRC walk) and some guy just starts chatting Lindsay up when they stop for some cofee. Danny would be steaming as the random guy just steps in between he and Lindsay, and Lindsay just raises her eyebrows at him. :)

Poor Danny, he probably wouldn't want to cause a big scene because Lindsay's gonna scold him for it, but at the same time he can't help like shoving the man's face into the pot of boiling coffee. Maybe he'll just slowly start walking away, still annoyed with steam coming out of his ears and out of the blue Lindsay hooks her arm around his and leans up to plant a big one on his cheek - and he'll go all red and she'll laugh at him. :D

It'd be funny if he manages to forget that on a daily basis. Makes for mucho jealous Danny for every guy who lays a finger on his girl. :lol:

That hug was just pure love. I could watch that a million times and it still wouldn't be enough. :)

Here's today's piccy-ture! The famous roof-walk where we see how perfectly she fits in his arms (and since then has imagined him carrying her to their bed instead) :D

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 22, 2008
  9. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Yes, there was much love in the hug from NWILL. I loved the way they looked at each other, the way Danny held her in his arms. And the slow motion part at the end. The scene was just perfect. They did a great job with that. I'm really hoping they'll have much more moments like this for us. They don't have to be long, just a minute long. Just something romantic. We could really need that.

I don't know why, but I love the idea of Danny getting jealous because Lindsay is talking to another guy. This would be just too much fun to watch. :lol:

Yes, that's true. And Danny also could never love anyone else than Lindsay. They're just the best couple on TV. At least for me. :D

10. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Ah yes, NWILL...I love that ep so much *sighs* :) it was just the perfect mix - it started with their fun and bantering over the jewelry at the beginning and it ended with all that angst at the end.

And as much as I love that hug, I love the moment before that even more...When Danny tries to talk her out off going in and she is just so determined and he looks so sad :(

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And then a little later when he is listening in on the conversation inside and he suddenly realizes she is in danger...that angry look in his eyes :eek: (no denying that he already loved her then)

[​IMG]

The idea of jealous Danny sounds more and more like a brilliant one, especially since we all know that Lindsay is gonna see right through him and may tease him a little (or a lot ;)) because of it. :lol:

Aaw, that would be fun, she probably is the only one that can make him blush...:eek:

Welcome, Salean!

11. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Awwwwwwww, I agree with you, dutch_treat! The moments before the hug were awesome. I could so melt when I look at the pictures................ For me, NWILL was the epi that showed clearly what they're feeling for each other.

Once again I just realized that I loved a lot of season 3 moments. Not only NWILL. There were just so many stolen glances and little moments that showed what was going on between them. And then these obvious scenes in SOOH and SD. I'm still squeeing whenever I watch them. All I want right now is one moment like this in one of the new epis from season 4. Just one scene like this. Then I'd be happy. :D

12. Salean

Salean Rookie

Thanks for the welcome, everyone! You guys have a welcome banner? That is so cool!

Those moments before the hug in NWILL... I do love them. I love how Danny can just sense that this is something Lindsay has to do, and so reluctantly gives in. And he was just so worried about her... I really love the picture you posted below, dutch_treat, where Danny is looking at Lindsay after failing to talk her out of doing this. It's one of my all-time favourite Danny looks, I think.

I could so imagine Lindsay teasing Danny for being jealous, and him getting all embarassed and trying to pretend that he wasn't.

I know what you mean, Brinchen, season 3 was such an awesome season for random little squee-worthy moments. Methinks we need some more this season.

By the way, have you guys seen the new interview with Carmine Giovinazzo? It has a lot about Danny and Lindsay's relationship in it... although, it's mostly about how little Carmine knows on the subject of what is going to happen between them.

So... this could be very good news, or very bad news. To be honest, I think the writers have put too much into this relationship to just finish it like that.

13. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^I think that is Carmine's way of saying "I don't have a clue what the writers are planning." :lol: He just throws it out there, it's hilarious.The man can know nothing and he STILL makes everyone jump. :p

Love the NWILL pictures Dutch! :) I basically love that entire episode. From the begging and their pretty little jewellery banter (come on, Danny needs a little help on figuring out what she likes right? :) ) to the serious situation they're all in at the end. Even though Danny voiced his concern to her that it wasn't a part of their job, to do what she was about to do, the fact that she did really made a big impression on him. I don't think Danny's known that many women who were willing to do that without any question. :)

S3 had the badly done LRC storyline, but it in it self was full of small little scenes that we just couldn't help but love. Of course, S3 had SOoH and SD, which are in essence, two of the best DL episodes to date :) Even though we haven't gotten any big scenes this season, I'm sure we'll be getting something good.

After all, the producers did say they were going to be in love this season AND there was going to be a 'bump'. I think this (being Danny's grief over the loss of Reuben) could be said bump, since he's probably going to be re-thinking a few things in his life because of that, and maybe start cherishing what he already has even more. They might find it difficult to talk about it, because Danny obviously just went through it, and Lindsay doesn't know the "right" way to help him because she never had that priviledge. It's going to be a little journey for the both of them, and I expect that there will be frustration on both sides, but they'll work it out. I know they will, and then we can have that loving part that we were promised. :)

Don't you just LOVE when I take my mind for a walk and it comes back with fluffy cotton candy? :D

14. Carmine_lover

Carmine_lover Witness

I'm really sorry i forget that spoiler,where was i with my mind.
    I remember it for the next time,sorry i send this mesagge so late,my internet does weard.

but back on the d/l topic.

i'm also really loved nwill from the begining to the end,im totally agree with you guys.
    whole s3 was asesome,everey single moment with them.
    and i looking forward to s4 how mutch i have said that?

15. Salean

Salean Rookie

:lol: I just realised how bad my timing is... I've just joined this thread and now I'm going away to France for a week. :rolleyes:

Oooh, I really like that image. It really is going to be a journey for them, but one that they'll be very glad that they're on together.

I've always thought that the Ruben storyline was what the whole 'bump' spoiler was about. I can't really see them putting Danny and Lindsay's relationship through any more strain at this stage. Later on, next season, or the one after that, they could maybe throw in a few smaller bumps... mainly because otherwise it's likely to be a little bit neglected. But the idea of having another 'bump' so soon after all this drama seems a little unrealistic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.