CSI : Miami Icons #5 - Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I really like the font on your Eric one and the last ryan one is really nice, Simple but effective with lovely coloring :)

^ I really like the font on your Eric one and the last ryan one is really nice, Simple but effective with lovely coloring :)

^Thanks CalleighD - I appreciate it!! :D

"Simple but effective" - I like that I think'll make more icons like that..

Thanks again...

Great icons everyone! Here are a few from me....but I may try to make the 1st 2 bigger tonight.

forsue-1.jpg

jonicon.jpg

jonathanicon.jpg

Great Icons Kat!! :D I'd love to snag the second one if you planning on making it bigger! ;)

PM with the bigger version later on please if it not to much trouble...

I'll have so up later or tommorow! :)

Thanks Sara! I figured you might do that!

Sophia - I will redo it tonight....I may have to make some more from that shoot as well. Many gorgeous caps from it.

^^I was wondering the same thing..Kat please *begs* sent me a few of the pics from those shoots I feel like making a few icons..

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: I have been PMing everyone the link. They are from a Sacoor photoshoot he did with Eva. I was not sure if the link was ok to post here or not. If not - I can delete it. It is http://www.sacoor.com/gallery.php and just click the black arrows for navigation.

Last edited:
^^Thanks Kat! Your a star babz! :)

I've got tons of caps that I made from that site..

I'll have icons up tommorows I promise!! :D

*Is off to bed*

Okay I managed to make one...though I not at all happy with it...it so blurry(120x140 - best siz I could think of with it stretching but its still blurry)...I was having trouble resizngs it...Anyone got any tips for me on that?

Anywayz here it is:

EvaLaRueIcon.jpg

Last edited:
katelynn I have to ask...:lol:
I love the effect on the text of your second teaser...how do you do it?

The second icon, I play with "selective colouring" depending on the picture I usually play with REDS, BLUES, NEUTRALS and YELLOWS!
i just play around with what i like and try to get things as bright as possible! i can still see if i have the original icon in .psp form and make a tutorial for you-- if not i can try to re-create that for you!

Great icons everyone! Here are a few from me....but I may try to make the 1st 2 bigger tonight.

[icons were here]

Awesome icons!
I LOVE those pictures, amazing
i just made some icons with them!!
thanks for sharing them!
all of these icons are amazing,! i loved how you colourized them and everything.

here are some teasers until i put them all up on my LJ!

ryanlife11.png
ryanlife5.png
ryanlife8.png

[edit] - here are 24 J.Togo icons, click here
to view the icons! Enjoy!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back