CSI:Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #4 - Proceed At Own Risk!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I know it..it's so odd :guffaw:
    Ok let's wait these new episodes..although right now I'm more curious for "You May Now Kill The Bride"

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Have we heard anymore about Kyle yet? I'm curious in that department.

3. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

i am really leaning to thinking that that whole eric and calleigh wedding promo was just a reconstruction of his brain after the shooting. Alos if it was true why would it be in black and white. just my two cents in on that.

4. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Yeah...it must be his head suffering.
    But I have to say that his conidtions are severe:eek: How is it possible he can work in these conditions? Am I the only one here with this question?:confused:

5. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

I don't really think that daydreaming or wishful thinking can be considered severe. If that's the case, I think we are all in a lot of trouble. ;)

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I agree we all have our fair share of daydreaming but not everyone has been diagnosed from a Doctor that our brain isn't functioning as it should, so in Eric's case I think its a little different, the writers have seem to put that clearly out there that he is not all together "upstairs".

7. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Well, I'm assuming it was in black and white because the people who edit the promos put it in black and white. It doesn't necessarily mean that that part of the episode will be in black and white.

As per the daydreaming, I tend to think it's a little more than that. I know that after my car accident, I started to have flashbacks and 1)I wasn't initially thinking about it and 2)they seemed as real as day. Though PTSD and the brain reconstructing itself is totally different. I just used me as an example for the PTSD aspect, lol. Not only was he experiencing his shooting all over again, he was seeing people who weren't there. That could definitely interfere with the job if he can't tell the difference between fantasy and reality.

Of course, this fantasy between him and Calleigh might not have anything to do with his condition. I guess it depends whether he really thinks he's at a wedding or he's just thinking about it in passing. :lol: But I'm not a doctor so don't quote me on it.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2008
  8. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Re: CSI:Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #4 - Proceed At Own R

Been awhile since I've been in here. LOL Well..............I sure can't wait to see the new eps & no doubt TPTB will probably screw things up like they normally do. The last two eps really sound interesting. I think it's Cooper also messing with Calleigh.

9. dogbert14

dogbert14 Rookie

10. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

Ok, is my hearing going or was that video really quiet??

11. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

He's so sweet when he talks about his children;).

However I don't really like this Julia, she is trying to hurt our Horatio in every way she can. Have you seen how she easily bought Kyle's affection with a car? A car? It's kinda saying "come with me just because I can buy you anything"!!!

12. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

my question is how on earth did Julia find out what H did in Brasil? If it was that easy Stetler would have found it already!

13. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

but we all know that Stetler isn't very fast in discovering things :guffaw: except his "love affairs rule" :rolleyes:
    But it's a very good question veggie...I mean she didn't know he was alive till two months ago...and now she know H's whole past.

And Luisiana88 I totally agree with you. I was really disappointed by Kyle's choise right because of the car:rolleyes:. It's like giving a bone to a dog:lol:

Calleigh saw everything clear in "Raising Caine" Julia is such a bad person

14. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

Calleigh always sees everything clear.

I'm starting to get impatient...isn't there anything new? I was hopping to see somethng new about ambush and all in...:drool:

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

She has got to be linked somewhere to either Joe LeBrock or Riaz...who else is there?
    Unless, there is someone talking in the lab.:eek:
    Mmmm, I really don't want to go there, because that's just shitty if one of the teammates is spilling it. I hope not!
    Besides, if one of the team was talking they would be talking to Stetler not Julia, so axe that theory..its gotta be LeBrock/Riaz.
    The team, Yelina, Ray Jr...these are the only people who know, & im pretty freakin' sure that Raymond is for sure dead this time, so ...:confused:good question!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.