Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #6

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Lucy, Jan 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

For those who care: Jorja's official website is back up.

I don't like it though, takes very long to load and navigation is complicated. At least that's my first impression.
    There's also a lot missing from what was there before, or maybe I just haven't found everything yet...

On the upside, the background is a much nicer color, a lot easier on the eyes than the orange was.

Anyway, check it out for yourselves. ;)

www.jorjafox.org

2. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

^^ Yeah I checked it out...its pretty cool I think the layouts better this time..I didn't like the orange last time.....

But yeah it took like a while to load....

The navigations a bit weird lol......

But Overall I like it's pretty...

I found a few good pics here and there, but like you said I couldn't find any of the old stuff....sighs...

Anywayz, Thanks for the link MiaCharlize :D :D

3. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

thanks for the info that it's back up, it was down for ages!! I'm off to check it out now.

4. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

I too am glad her website is back up. I've been checking for it everyday since it's been down! :lol:

Anyway, I really like her music selection, photos, and her commentary about her and CSI. The background and set-up is also pretty cool.

I do agree that there's not as much information as the previous one and that it does take long to load.

I really do love that picture of her and Billy though! :) She looks so happy even though she is covered in dirt and fake blood. It looks like Billy almost has his arms around her which shows how close friends they are and that they have chemistry off-screen too. :)

5. Taryn

Taryn Prime Suspect

It's a cool site though it does takes a while to load. I expect she will be adding to it as an when she is doing something new.

6. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

This is just a note about her site, but I when back to it later last night, it didn't take as long to load. I'm wondering if it just takes long to load the first time?

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

It took an complete hour, for mine.. what a drag, I realize it's probably the connection speed on my suck computer, but that's ridiculous :(.. and the pictures are awesome, the Billy/Jorja ones, stunning, her smile when she's around him sure lights up the space around them both :p but her concept of the site is beautiful, what a great girl!

8. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

It took about 2 or 3 minutes to load on mine, long enough. Wasn't worth the wait, IMO. After such a long downtime I expected a little more, to be honest...

9. Taryn

Taryn Prime Suspect

I was flicking through the TV channels this morning and came across a program Missing Persons, Jorja was in it, she looked very young and I thought very different she even sounded different. has anyone else seen this series.

10. Desertwind

That's interesting, what is that show? I've never heard of it? and I love her site, it's awesome, so inovative, & excting and the planets, very cool Jorja, nice job ;)

11. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Wow! I actually just noticed that show last night as I was searching through Jorja's imdb page looking for her specific West Wing episodes (as someone had put up season 1). It looks like she was in 9 episodes of Missing Persons as Officer Connie Karadzic from 1993-94. So what type of show was it? With the title, I'm thinking it's something on the order of Without a trace.

12. Taryn

Taryn Prime Suspect

Yeah kind of, It seems it was short lived series on ABC
    It was set and filmed in Chicago.

Daniel J. Travanti plays Lt. Ray McAuliffe, the head of a diverse team of Chicago police officers specializing in missing persons.

13. erep

erep Witness

I'm one of those people who usually "lurk," rather than participate in discussions. But, I AM SO SARA-STARVED that I just had to come out and say so. I really hope Jorja is enjoying her time away from CSI, and doing whatever it is she needs or wants to do, but God, I want Sara back and if not that, I want Gil to say that she's fine and back (I'd even accept not seeing her) and I want to see Jorja in something -- movie, TV, play, long interview, anything. I'm Jorja-deprived. What are all you other Jorja fans doing to cope?

14. Desertwind

WELCOME erep we're pretty much doing what your doing, Jorja starved:( it sucks doens't it? the buzz is from her own lips that she 'will return' when is the question:rolleyes: maybe she's filming as we speak, no news is better than something negative about her.. so hang in there and hope for the best:bolian:

15. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Hi erep! Yeah, we're all just holding onto a small piece of Jorja/Sara by surviving on fanfiction, old interviews, and GSR clips. Unfortunately, that's all we can do right now. :(

The way I look at it, there are only five episodes left and she is most likely coming back before this shortened season ends. We currently have spoilers for three episodes meaning spoilers for the other two should start trickling in soon. I don't think we'll learn a lot about her return, but I'm hoping we'll hear some info in the near future because it'll be pretty hard to hide her when she has to start coming into the studio to film her scenes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.