How many non-US peeps here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I can think of is Melina Kanakaredes/Stella who is Greek and it's almost the same thing as me..

Has to be Jane Parsons and Peyton.... not the best links but yeah.
Both stereotypically posh english.

Umm...hmm...I...no...hmm. I don't think my country has anything in common with CSI:NY. Unless Malaysia suddenly plays a large role in something...we're basically distant.

What sad news! :(

Ok here's the list...the text formats automtically show up in brackets on here so I had to delete each off them! Anyone now how to copy from word without it happening!?!?!

Argentina
Ghawazee

Austrailia
tiara4Carmine

Austria
Clairelangley

Belgium
_Hush_

Brazil
owlki

Bulgaria
Phobia

Canada
dl_shipper34
flacksgirl7
WhosLaughingNow
catey1234
Elwood21
CSI_in_training
DuCaineluver93
buddrick
Nick_Wolfe_Danny
Flackie_boo
CSINUMIA000
Snowbird
luvingmyHoratio
Lampdor
fxcanadian
Crank
Shevonne
JulieAnn

Chile, South America
Ruth

China
Jimhaung

Cyprus
athens

France
celtess
Joaninah

Finland
DaWacko

Germany
LivingEnd
StellaFan
CSI_NY_Addict
Lonia
Britta
BlueDemon
Jay1987
Teardrop

Hungary
Cathwarfan
Cimponelli

Indonesia
gue_nih

Ireland
Ceindreadh
Stardust1989

Italy
Orison
Cecily

Kuwait
miami85 (soon moving to Barcelona)

Malaysia
Kimmychu
DAnNSfreak
sHiNNizLe
Gaelen (Currently in Namibia, AKA Messermonroe )
tinieyhasbi[/

Netherlands
dutch_treat
Marns
Jodi
CSISenna
Jools
Carmine_lover
4blueeyez

New Zealand
kiwifan
magicmunchies
Hannah
melbel
Kiwi_girl
NZGirly

Norway
CSI_Andersen
Kinehelene

Portugal
CSI_Dani

Romania
Lorelai
miss_blue

Sebia
milena

Singapore
Lessien_Tinuviel
spikegal

Slovakia
Carolina

South Africa
Althea
Carmeena

Spain
Poison girl (PG
lunadeagosto
Hormiga
Rtelgeuse
vas NYPD

Sweden
NinaM
SvartaBaskern
Distraction

Switzerland
CSIAnnStokes

The Philippines
chaostheory08
mulder8scully5
peewee_sal
ranma
Cara1090
Mandy9578

UK
nattybatty55
Kat1974
silencer
Twinkletoes
jendai
Fruitbat (FB)
Bella363
gypsy
Joolz
Dawni
bumble_bee89
faith666
Macslady
Elsie
LeanneUK
Msgirl
Newyorklover
Gaby
grssom89
Danistheman
HC_4_my_birthday
Thegluups
AliGtr
CalleighD
Tequesta (Orkney Isles
Shady
Aiden_Burn
Stella_Taylor
Aconnell
Seren y Gogledd
Alexis_taylor
hairy0haggis
HoratioFan4ever
Sammie
xxmaybe (moving to Canada soon)
ryansnuttytart
Aphina
Ali57
Adorable_Crazy
SomethinSomethin

Venezuela
CalleighWolfe

Total= 131

Last edited:
It would be amazing to have some UK characters with proper accents like liverpudlian or birmingham just to add to the mix.
I woud say my accent but i'm quite common accent and i'm from posh Surrey tho i'm not.

^Natty, I believe the "remove text formatting" button will fix whatever you've pasted from Word.

I wish I had a Southern Texan accent. I haven't had enough exposure to anyone from there to pick up their accent. The Staten island one however... :p

It would be amazing to have some UK characters with proper accents like liverpudlian or birmingham
Oh that would be fun. Especially if they do a close up on Danny and Flack and their horribly confused faces as if the person their talking to is responding in Gibberish. :lol:

The only possible connection my country has is from the episode One Wedding and A Funeral and it is quite a stretch. :p If you guys remember, Mac went to Chicago at the end of the episode and in the background is the Tribune Tower. Corregidor was featured on the foundation of the building. Corregidor played a large part in the naval defense during WWII, well, until the country fell to the Japanese, that is. On an interesting note, they say the military installations there are haunted by the ghosts of soldiers who fought and died during the Battle of Corregidor. Here's a pic if you don't remember:

Corregidor.jpg

See, I told you it was a stretch. But it's still better than nothing. :guffaw: This is like playing six degrees of separation. :lol:

Last edited:
Ooh, Mandy's post reminded me of another UK link - there was a stone from the House of Commons in the tower in Chicago too.

Speaking of Peyton, did anyone else think what a strange name choice that was for a British character? It's SO not the kind of name a posh woman of her age would have in this country. She'd be more of an Antonia or a Charlotte. Maybe I'm too anally retentive but that really bugged me, lol.

Ooh I noticed that stone... I remember pointing it out to my mum.

I did think it was a odd name but I liked the name, just not her accent. But then again I realised for the character she was playing the posh accent helped as she was a Dr and had studied everywhere.

What minor or major thing links your country to CSI:NY (the cases, the city, the actors, the characters, etc.)?

Meh, if this was about CSI Miami, would be easier :p
So I guess closest is the director Scott Lautanen (who you see more on CSIM credits) who, doh, has a typical (-nen ending) Finnish last name :p Or he has directed 3 CSINY eppys.

So perhaps I just wait and hope Peter Franzén would appear to CSINY as well, he is Finnish actor and has played hungarian corpse in CSIM eppy :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back