Favorite Bands/Artists

3 Doors Down, Aerosmith, Alan Silvestri, Anna Nalick, Athlete, Augustana, The Beach Boys, The Beatles, Bee Gees, Ben Harper, Bill Whelan, Bon Jovi, Bryan Adams, Carl Davis, Carly Simon, The Carpenters, Carrie Underwood, Casting Crowns, The Charlatans, Cheap Trick, Cher, Christine McVie, Clannad, Coldplay, The Corrs, Counting Crows, Craig Armstrong, Cyndi Lauper, Damien Rice, Dana Glover, David Arnold, David Bowie, Def Leppard, The Delgados, Dionne Warwick, Def Leppard, Dixie Chicks, Dolly Parton, Duncan Sheik, The Eagles, Easyworld, Enya, Eric Clapton, Faith Hill, The Feeling, Five For Fighting, Fleetwood Mac, Foreigner, The Fray, Goo Goo Dolls, Guster, Hans Zimmer, Harry Gregson-Williams, Heart, Hinder, Howard Shore, Howie Day, The Hush Sound, Idlewild, James Horner, Jet, John Entwistle, John Mayer, John Williams, Joshua Radin, Journey, Kelly Clarkson, The Killers, Klaus Badelt, The La’s, Led Zeppelin, Levellers, Lifehouse, Lindsey Buckingham, Los Lonely Boys, Ludovico Einaudi, The Magic Numbers, Matchbox Twenty, Michael Buble, Nine Days, Oasis, Paolo Nutini, Pete Townshend, Peter Gabriel, Phil Collins, Queen, Rainbow, The Ramones, Rascal Flatts, Rob Thomas, Roddy Woomble, Roger Daltrey, Ronan Hardiman, Rooney, Roxette, Savage Garden, The Shins, Snow Patrol, Steve Winwood, Stevie Nicks, Switchfoot, Texas, Theory Of A Deadman, Third Eye Blind, Thirteen Senses, Tim McGraw, Toploader, Train, Umbrellas, Van Halen, Vertical Horizon, Vonray, The Wallflowers, The Who

I'm a massive music fan. I have 3594 FAVOURITE songs and a total of nearly 12000. At the moment my favourite of my favourite artists are Fleetwood Mac, The Who, Roger Daltrey, Carly Simon, Oasis and John Mayer.

im really into rock and indie music, so some of my favourites are panic! at the disco, fall out boy, lostprophets, my chemical romance and razorlight

DaWacko said:
:p there is no such a definition to music genre such as "hair metal"

Better?

There is, it is also refered to as glam metal. It refers to 'rock' bands from the 80s and hair music doesn't refer to anything apart from the musical 'Hair' which is funny. :lol: Dont talk about things you dont know about, DaWacko.

kazzy said:
DaWacko said:
:p there is no such a definition to music genre such as "hair metal"

Better?

There is, it is also refered to as glam metal. It refers to 'rock' bands from the 80s and hair music doesn't refer to anything apart from the musical 'Hair' which is funny. :lol: Dont talk about things you dont know about, DaWacko.

LOL, where do you get that? From Wikipedia where everyone can write anything?

In my language "hair metal" or "hair music" is referring to every metal/rock genre. (obviously because people playing those usually have long hair)

If I were you, I wouldn't call myself as an expert when it comes to metal. I mean, you always said you cannot listen metal because it's satanic and you and your church prey for those who listen to it.

So yeah - keep to judgement to yourself, missy. I mean gosh - did it take months for you to figure out what kind of insult you could try to throw at me?

Besides this thread is about the bands/artists - not about genres.

Well, if you take a good look at dear old google, you'll see there's no searches on HAIR music. I have to stick with Calihan on this.

And I never said I couldnt listen to metal cos it was satanic, I only said I couldnt listen to BLACK metal back then, that's a bit different. Wasnt that 2 years ago?!? Long enough for me to learn more about metal. And obviously, your finnish language is VERY different to my language so ever think that hair music just doesnt apply to metal/rock music in english? It just doesnt apply to anything.

And do you really call that an insult? it wasnt an insult, it is true. Seriously, stop taking everyhing I say as a personal fight. ;) Seriously.

I really like a lot of different bands/artists. My favourite probably are:

Will Young
The Feeling
Christina Aguilera
Britney Spears
Clay Aiken
Jesse McCartney
Take That
Cascada
Girls Aloud
Evanesence
James Blunt
Keane
Lilly Allen
Nelly Furtado
The All-American Rejects
The Killers
The Pussycat Dolls
The Rasmus
The Streets

DaWacko said:
The Cranberries,

Hell yeah!!!

My favourites, by genre:

Rock/Alternative/Indie (in order):
The Cranberries/Mono Band/Dolores O'Riordan's solo project, Rilo Kiley, Arcade Fire, The Smiths/Morrissey, Siouxsie and The Banshees, Brazilian Girls, Blur, The Decemberists, Damien Rice, Gin Blossoms, Love of Diagrams, No Doubt

Metal:
older Immortal, older Cradle of Filth (before they started to suck :(), Belphegor, Emperor, Mayhem, older Slipknot, Pantera, Morgue, Merrimack, older Dimmu Borgir, Burzum, Old Man's Child, Graveland, Nevermore, Xasthur

Rap/Hip Hop/R&B:
Tupac Shakur, Snoop Doggy Dogg (NOT Snoop Dogg...the old school), N.W.A., Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, Schoolly D, Lil' Jon (as cliche as that may sound, he makes great club bangers), Bone Crusher, Nappy Roots, Busdriver, Trill Entertainment, Play-N-Skillz, Grandmaster Flash

Blink 182
Boys Like Girls
Coldplay
Dashboard Confessional
Death Cab For Cutie
Fall Out Boy
Hellogoodbye
Imogen Heap
Marianas Trench
Motion City Soundtrack
My Chemical Romance
Panic! At The Disco
Paramore
Sum 41
Taking Back Sunday
The Academy Is...
The All-American Rejects
The Killers

Disturbed
The Killers
Creed
Vertical Horizon
Augustana
Lifehouse
Snow Patrol
Block Party
Hellogoodbye
Panic! At The Disco
Taking Back Sunday
The All-American Rejects
Blue October
Hinder
Three Days Grace
Dope
Staind
Switchfoot
Shinedown
Breaking Benjamins
The Afters

propably forgat something :D

- Lifehouse
- Jack Johnson
- Alanis Morissette
- Bryan Adams
- Foo Fighters
- Bruce Springsteen
- Snow Patrol
- Pearl Jam
- Live

Heh, time to update my list (wait, have I ever posted here?!)

Lostprophets
The All-American Rejects
My Chemical Romance
Taking Back Sunday
AlexIsOnFire
Billy Talent
Bullet For My Valentine
Fall Out Boy
Sugarcult
Matrix&Futurebound
+44
30 Seconds To Mars