"Secrets and Flies" Discussion **Beware Spoilers**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 29, 2005.

1. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

More lists for Spazz!

WarricksLady- Yeah, he can, you're right, my bad.
    CSI_wannabe91086- Yeah, he did look damn fine. Very fine. Wow. <pops an ovary>
    Miss Dee- Lol. Just... Lol.
    ford_prefect- Yeah, he's sexy. Duh.
    As to the whole Catherine-still-behind-a-desk thing, perhaps they're co-supervisors, or perhaps they forgot to move Cath out of her office?
    BabaOReilly- Yeah, he should wear a suit, like, every day.
    PoPo- Yeah, you're right, he still can be a hair-splitting prick, but DAMN he looks fine in a suit. And he's usually pretty mild-mannered, he just doesn't suffer idiots... I agree about the Nick thing, too. They're both hot, but for some reason it just doesn't feel right when they're working together, at least to me.
    keesame- Same, I shall be waking up warm and fuzzy in the morning. <joins the Salivation Army> <winces> bad pun. sorry.
    korbjaeger- KAO-abunger is a bad pun too, but it's funny.
    lemon_grass- Yay-yay for Bugman in a suit. Obey your Bugman. OBEY! <cough> sorry. Next!
    wlk68- Grissom always kicks ass.
    CSIGal- Yay for Archie!
    Lauren93- I heart Grissom parts too.

Did I mention that I LOVED GRISSOM IN THE SUIT DROPPING THE SCIENCE?!
    I! LOVED! HIM!
    TO DEA- no, that would be bad- TO UNLIFE! That must be his VAMPIRE! SIDE! SEXY! YUM! STOPPING! NOW!

2. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Yeah...um... watch out for those, uh Mods... They're tough...

Ah yeah... great ep... um, loved it... Yep.

:lol:

3. lilbug

lilbug CSI Level Two

OMG! OMG! sorry.. Did anyone notice that the embryo doctor lady looked a hell of a lot like.... SOPHIA! just an older version though.. it was creepy..

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah I did. And lucky for her, Sofia is a wee bit more likeable.

5. lilbug

lilbug CSI Level Two

lol! i guess your right.. sophia's aviators are pretty cool! :D

6. newt

newt Hit and Run

I loved this episode! Probably my favorite episode, so far this season. The character developments were awesome and the actual case was BRILLIANT!

Is it just me, or does it seem Sara has a thing for old guys? She was tooootally all over that 70 year old professor guy. The sexual tension was INTENSE

7. ariela57

ariela57 Lab Technician

Well, first Grissom who is somewhat older and than the professor...mmm....perhaps the lovely Ms. Sidle has some serious "daddy" issues. No wonder poor Greggo never stood a chance with her. He is far too young.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

I noticed that right away.

9. GilandSara

GilandSara Lab Technician

now i came here for teh spoilers, i am yet to see it, lucky for me i have dvr. but the old professor this sounds funny to me, just plain in my sick demented way funny. now, off to cash my brothers party for CSI! can i do it YES I CAN oh and you cant spell music without csi (the who)

10. lilbug

lilbug CSI Level Two

Sara didn't seem to be all over the old dude! was she? he looked famliar though.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

I liked the professor. Too bad he isn't a regular or a semi-regular.

On the first page of the thread says his name is Tony Amendola. Did a bit of research and it says he's been in both Zorro films, Blow (was this the one Johnny Depp was in?) and Lonestar. Never heard of the other films he was in. Was also a semi-regular on Stargate tv show.

12. Toots

Toots Pathologist

Yes, of course I saw it, but plenty of hard core criminals, even murderers, get released from prison on technicalities. Dr. Thayer is most likely a first-time offender. It wouldn't be difficult for the writers to come up with a story about the bad entomologist who was bent on revenge against Gil.

13. beautiful_loser

beautiful_loser Pathologist

I dunno, perjury carries a max of 10 years in Canada, (but if he was in Canada he would serve about 3 and a half at the most? Heh) and even if he wasn't convicted of such a charge, or he somehow avoided jail time, he'd never work for any crime lab and never be allowed to testify in court again. He was called in as an expert witness, and once he was charged with perjury, he'd never be called as an expert witness again. Gil pretty much shot Dr. Thayer's credibility to smithereens.

I can see why Dr. Thayer would be angry, he was probably paid a lot of money by the defense to take that case. I can see him taking out a little revenge on Grissom, but not any time soon. Heh, another 3 years? Kidding!

Anyway. Dr. Thayer didn't just alter a few findings, he set up the experiment so that it would give him the results he wanted, the results that the defendant wanted, what would ultimately get him his money. I doubt he's a first time offender. This is just the first time he's been caught. You would think that because of his arrest for perjury, and because of his work, all the other cases that he had worked on for the defense would be reviewed.

Grissom does seem awfully arrogant in court though...The nature of the beast I guess.

14. lilbug

lilbug CSI Level Two

I don't think Grissom seemed too arrogant. I admit he had one awfully big smirk on his face in the end though. :D

15. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

Regarding the Thayer deal...
    Yes, but in... I think it was the first season, the one where Cath catches her mentor planting evidence? He says he could get the death penalty. I'm not exactly in law enforcement or anything, but meh.