Season 15 Spoiler Lab Discussion and Pics

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, May 14, 2014.

1. Rena

Rena Rookie

Just do the board a favour and delete your account.

2. AleSir19

AleSir19 Hit and Run

Yes, but i think that for CBS the regular ratings are like 10 millions for episode, after that CSB begin slowy to put the show in some day (like Sunday's) they know the show while die after 1 or 2 season's.

3. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Ask Matt

And can I say that I agree with the questioner. The fact that I cannot watch 1 hour of television on CBS without seeing multiple commercials for "CSI: Cyber" which make it so I will NOT watch Cyber. (they're pushing it too hard while they'd barely show a promo for "CSI")

Susan

4. EdgeofNik

EdgeofNik Victim

I believe the endless promos for Cyber are result of multiple issues with CBS: 1) CM has been impacted as a solid lead-in with the huge rise of Empire; 2) CBS realizes they made a mistake with Stalker, which should have a been a solid companion to CM, but way underperformed what CSI did last season; 3) the move to Wed instead of Sunday (as originally planned) is an attempt to make the series a hit. Honestly, CBS treated CSI like garbage this season, which is pathetic. This was proven when the show hit season highs on the Tuesday special episode coming off of repeats of NCIS/NCIS: NO. I hope Cyber is a hit and I still fully expect a S16 for CSI.

5. MaxPointy

MaxPointy Hit and Run

In a weird way, George Eads leaving made me more confident that we'll get 16+ seasons. He'd have to have known if plans were being laid for more seasons and he had to decide if he wanted to re-up for the long haul or if he was ready to move on.

If he thought the end was really in sight for the show, he probably would have rode it out until the end. The fact that he didn't means he sees the show continuing for a while yet.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2015
  6. blackflag

It's been a long time since he's had a contract that has lasted for more than 1 season. I doubt his leaving had anything to do with how long he may think "CSI" will last.

---------------------​
    In case anyone wants to watch. I refuse to watch their hour long promo for "CSI: Cyber", I've seen it once and that was enough. :( :( :(

CBS ANNOUNCES “WORLD CSI DAY” – A GLOBAL ATTEMPT TO BREAK THE GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS® TITLE FOR WORLD’S LARGEST TV DRAMA SIMULCAST

Susan

7. bill_az

bill_az Rookie

Obviously Mrs. Tattler went to the Ringling Bros. & Barnum & Bailey Circus many times.

The blatant hubris in this stunt is both admirable and nauseating.

8. EdgeofNik

EdgeofNik Victim

Well "World CSI Day" seems like the perfect time to announce S16 of CSI. Like NY and Miami before it, Cyber will take several episodes to jell. Remember, Miami axed a key cast member and NY was heavily criticized for being too dark - visually. They both had advantage of starting in fall so they had a whole season to figure it out. Cyber doesn't have that advantage.

9. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

Battle Creek had 1.0 in 18-49 and 7.81 mln overall so it not that good.

10. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

Quite a good news for CSI... Though I do think they really should fix their schedule next year...

11. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

100% agree. I hope that Cyber will do great on premiere. Can't wait.

From DVR - I don't know this score is about two episodes or season finale but CSI up from 1.1 to 2.0 and from 7.12 to 10.31 overall.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
  12. blackflag

Ultimately I think "Battle Creek" will have very little to do with whether CBS pics up "CSI" for one more season. The success (or failure) of "CSI: Cyber" and how much CBS picks up in the way of new shows will have more to do with a possible 16th season.

Susan

13. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

SOOOOOO unfair to compare CSI (a show with 15 years to gather viewers) with a NEW show premiering in the death slot that you yourself blame for CSI's demise.
    I guess tptb had more faith in Cyber than Battle Creek.
    I enjoyed BC, tho sadly it may not have a future; and I'm looking forward to Cyber, that might just be the reboot the franchise needs to survive.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
  14. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

But that's exactly what CBS is going to do... Sadly only numbers for them...

15. Criminalist

Criminalist Rookie

If CBS brings back CSI; I hope! that they put back on Thursdays.