Season 15 Spoiler Lab Discussion and Pics

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, May 14, 2014.

1. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Okay, we are down to our last three George/Nick episodes. Do the writers plan on writing anything for him in each of the next three episodes, or are they just going to include him in them? There is a big difference.

2. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I think that they think "including him" is being more than generous.

I was watching some Season 3 yesterday, written by AZ and CM, and gosh...the show was so good back then. The writers today have forgotten (or never knew) what it was and what it should still be.

3. AleSir19

AleSir19 Hit and Run

I see in this two last episodes 15x14 and 15x15, something never seen in Nick character after season 11 or 12 i think.

We get in this episodes finally Nick into the cases, Nick doing things, Nick with all the Cast, we have some Nick and Sara screen time, some Nick and Russell Screen Time and even some Nick and Finn screen time something that i never remember they do before.

So for me this last episode show that they will try to make in only 5 episodes what they never could do in this last 4 seasons, make Nick do something, have screen time and not only be aroun there...

4. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

Good to see that CSI had 1.6 in 18-49 and 10.27 mln from last night episode. Hope that in finals we will se 1.7 and 10.50 maybe. CBS should look on this score, cause it match season high and was in same level (1.6) the same as NCIS shows.

5. jimmora

jimmora Victim

You know, I'm over here at the PR office and my friends have the site on, and I just happen to walk in here and saw this. I gotta tell you something, it makes me almost want to vomit. And I'm being very honest with you. A.D.A.M you absolutely have no idea how the ratings work or don't work.

6. Rena

Rena Rookie

Still, that's not very nice to say.

Though I couldn't possibly claim to know anything about the US rating system, as far as I understood CSI used to have much higher ratings. So, I guess 1.6 means very low ratings, especially in regard to the 18-49 age range.

7. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

But what is wrong with this? We shoudn't be happy that CSI rise to season high? Of course that this rating is not high but it's better than Friday's shows or Sundays. And I think it was little unpolite to say about vomit when You saw my message...

8. jimmora

jimmora Victim

You're sitting at your computer saying they need to improve ratings, this has that rating, that has this rating. You never go to the meetings. You absolutely have no idea how long they spend on ratings.

9. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

I'm only a fan of the show and I look on this as person who look every single day for the ratings. Many people do that. There's nothing wrong say that show which have 15 seasons had a ratings like this and get more with DVR.

10. AleSir19

AleSir19 Hit and Run

But A.D.A.M we have to be clear that CSI could have been done a really better job in all this years, they have a great cast and great characters, they have Nick, Brass, Catheryn, Sara and even Greg, the crew behind the show put Danson and D.B.Russell in front of the ship and later they begin to make mistake after mistake.

Csi had a lot of great things that over the years they lost, first one was the double case episodes, later the good cases and even later all the CSI work becoming in some type of bad detectives.

The thing is that CSI doesnt deserve this ratings with the cast and the great chances it have but it deserve this ratings because a friking crew of people doesnt know how to work with this good mix of things.

11. AleSir19

AleSir19 Hit and Run

But A.D.A.M we have to be clear that CSI could have been done a really better job in all this years, they have a great cast and great characters, they have Nick, Brass, Catheryn, Sara and even Greg, the crew behind the show put Danson and D.B.Russell in front of the ship and later they begin to make mistake after mistake.

Csi had a lot of great things that over the years they lost, first one was the double case episodes, later the good cases and even later all the CSI work becoming in some type of bad detectives.

The thing is that CSI doesnt deserve this ratings with the cast and the great chances it have but it deserve this ratings because a friking crew of people doesnt know how to work with this good mix of things.

12. GSR GR

GSR GR Prime Suspect

I neither know nor care about who you or your friends are, or whatever it is you do for a living, but you deserve to be banned for that comment.

13. goldnhart

goldnhart Rookie

I'm beginning to wonder if they're going to kill off Catherine in the last episode, especially after watching Criminal Minds this week. That would certainly cause Nick to reflect on his life and leave his CSI job.

14. jimmora

jimmora Victim

For you to say that I should be banned for these comments is ridiculous. I'm going to tell you something and this comes from the heart, don't ever ask me to read your comments because when I do occasionally read them, it really makes me want to vomit. I don't think you are a CSI supporter.

15. T'Bonz

T'Bonz Administrator Administrator

I know you're new here, but I strongly suggest you don't post insults to other posters, or your tenure here will be of short duration.

Thanks.