Season 15 Spoiler Lab Discussion and Pics

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, May 14, 2014.

1. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Someone has been with the show since first season. It could either Sara, Greg, David or Dr. Robbins. Somebody said, on tweet, the guy that play David, this is season his last. I don't know if that true or not.

2. Criminalist

Criminalist Rookie

Don't know! I haven't heard anything about David Berman leaving if the show gets picked-up.

3. Frybynight

Frybynight Hit and Run

David Berman tweeted a picture with George Eads saying he couldn't believe he had just filmed his last scene with him.Someone likely thought it was David that was leaving and tweeted that out.

4. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Press Release for 15x15 "Hero to Zero"

---------------​
    Press Release for 15x16 "The Last Ride"

5. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

Well I'm excited about CSI in tuesday, cause maybe when this episode will have a good number maybe around 1.5-2.0 CBS will see that CSI could have a good ratings in good night. But we will see.

6. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

I think they want to test CSI on Sunday at 9pm and on Tuesday at 10pm for a possible new timeslot next season

CSI would fit good after NCIS and NCIS N.O

7. blackflag

8. Rena

Rena Rookie

Is that Marg Helgenberger? That's Marg Helgenberger! What's she doing on set?! Did I miss something? Did she just say goodbye or will she make a guest appearance?

It's good to see her! :):thumbsup:

9. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

Probably just coming for the last day of George ;)

But we'll see maybe a cameo ?

10. blackflag

After seeing what "The Good Wife" and "Madam Secretary" have done then I'm kinda expecting the Sunday at 9 episode ("Merchants of Menace") to get the highest rating of the 3. More people seem to be watching TV at 9pm than 10pm.

---------------​

Preview for Sunday night. It contains both episodes - "Merchants of Menace" and "Hero to Zero" in it. Sorry, it's from the CBS website so most likely not viewable outside the U.S. (couldn't find it on youtube - yet) CBS is calling it a "CSI Television Event".

ETA: Promo on youtube

---------------​
    CSI Casts Real Housewives Star Lisa Rinna – and You'll Never Guess Who She'll Play

Susan

Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
  11. blackflag

Schedule for the last 5 episodes according to CBSPressExpress! (use drop down menu in top left corner to navigate)

Sunday Jan. 25th - 15x14 "Merchants of Menace" at 9pm, 15x15 "Hero to Zero" at 10pm

Tuesday Jan 17th - 15x16 "The Last Ride" at 10pm

Sunday Feb 15th - 15x17 "Under My Skin" at 9pm, 15x18 "End Game" (season finale) at 10pm

Susan

12. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

Tuesday Jan 27, mistake :) but I think why they put double shot in 15.02? They could put a 15x17 on 08.02, and later 15x18 on 15.02. Or I miss something?

13. blackflag

Episode 15x16 is on Tuesday at 10pm. We'll probably see a promo for it after Sunday's 10pm episode (15x15).

February 1st is a rerun ("Book of Shadows") because they're actually being smart enough not to air a new episode opposite the Superbowl. :eek:

On February 8th CBS is airing the Grammy's so none of their regular Sunday programs will be seen.

Why they can't air one on February 22nd I don't know.

And if anyone's interested CBS is showing a rerun of 15x01 "The CSI Effect" tonight (Saturday the 24th) at 8pm.

Susan

14. AleSir19

AleSir19 Hit and Run

I love CSI episodes, now some of them are really bad, but others ones are at less good or fine to pass time. So the only thing that will make me watch this episodes is the love that i have for CSI.

Is cool that they air two episodes the same day, but i know that this is not good at all, they are almost getting away all the CSI episodes they can in a bad day in a even worst time.

But at less i ask myself how they will get out George of the show and that make me see this last episodes.

15. EdgeofNik

EdgeofNik Victim