George/Nick: Texan Charm #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Nov 29, 2011.

1. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

The episode itself wasn't anything special. And I'm likely to forget it when they get to the next Gig Harbor Killer episode. But, Nicky was a georgous sight! (I didn't watch reruns all summer!)

Nicky did seem to have a good time with the drone and all the 3D imaging stuff.

I was beginning to think I was the only one who caught that scene. Should have known better - we've always thought alike. :lol: It was the first time (on camera) since "Dead Ringer" (s4). Nicky should be getting old enough that is should be just natural that he needs them. George sure does wear them a lot more often than he used to.

Susan

2. stokesmyfire

stokesmyfire Prime Suspect

I noticed too, figured it was late night/early morning and his eyes were tired, especially looking at a computer screen for so long.

Being a daily glasses wearing myself I like that he wears them. :-D

3. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

I wish the writers would give nick more to do - they aren't giving George anything to show us how good he can be

4. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Seriously. He's the only reason I still watch....when I watch. These days tho I'd rather watch a GOOD episode from Season 1-6 than any of these stupid ones they produce these days. The only parts I watch most of the time are the Nick parts.

5. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Not enough Nick in last night's episode. It was one of those blink and you missed him.

6. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Love how Alimi Ballard has been posting some lovely George pics on his Twitter page.

7. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

I read that Nick will be in next week's episode - Thank Goodness!!

And I read there was no mention of Nick's absence from last night's website - the writers need to stop doing that. It would have been very easy to have someone say where he was.

8. blackflag

Yah. I turned in for the last 5 minutes or so just to see the preview for "The Twin Paradox". Nicky was the first person they showed. :thumbsup: I said, "thank you CBS" because I was pissed when the put the stills out and none were of Nick. Knowing he wasn't in "Girls Gone Wilder" all I wanted to know was if he was in "The Twin Paradox".

Susan

9. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Wow, so he wasn't even helping with the hostage situation with the ladies? I didn't watch it last night, so I have no clue about "Girls Gone Wilder". That's a shame. :( It really pisses me off how they are treating the veterans on this show.

10. blackflag

He was gone for the baby's birth during the filming of "Girls Gone Wilder". TPTB did nothing wrong (this time!) - they gave him time off to experience the birth of his child.

Susan

11. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

OK, so he was gone for personal reasons. But, nobody said why Nicky was gone?

12. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Not enough Nick in the new episode.

13. blackflag

:drool: :drool: :drool:

24 Hot Guys in Suits

Susan

14. blackflag

Exclusive: George Eads to Exit CSI After 15 Seasons

Susan

15. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Sad. :(

But...happy that I don't have to watch the show anymore. It's a mere shell of its old self. The only reason I still watched was to see George.

Hopefully he can take some time off if he wants to, but I really, really hope to see him in another project soon!

Good luck, George! And thanks for so many years of entertainment. And thanks to you for bringing me to this site and connecting me with so many other fans. I've made some great friends thanks to you. :)