Season 15 Spoiler Lab Discussion and Pics

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, May 14, 2014.

1. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

guest star

Susan

2. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Oh how original. Again there just happens to be a crime where the CSIs are taking some time off. I sure wouldn't be surprised if somehow Finn becomes involved/accused/kidnapped/shot. :rolleyes:

3. Frosch

Frosch Witness

If not that, I expect there will be one scene with her grinding up against one of the dancers!

Is anyone else wondering if the timing of the upcoming episode 'Bad Blood' might be slightly unfortunate considering the current Ebola outbreak?

4. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

Do you know if they plan to delay CSI this week again ?
    I hope not, we need better ratings...

5. blackflag

Possibly!

There is a 4:05 NFL game listed for CBS. I don't know if it's in all markets or not. CBSPressExpress does have "CSI" listed as starting at 10:00.

Basically we've got to wait until Sunday to see for sure.

Susan

6. monketsharona

Thanks ! Let's hope there won't be delays, it's killing the ratings..

7. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

1.3 it's not good. Looking on Unforgettable (CBS canceled show yestarday) it's not a good sign. But I hope that CSI will get 1.5 or more.
    And I have a question, cause I watched 11x04 with sqweegel and I think there's any chance to return him to series? Cause I don't remember what producers said after the episode... I know that this was from Level 26 but it would be great to see him back :D

8. monketsharona

For Sqweegel it's only up to Anthony Zuicker to make him back or not. It's his character. They recently said that they'd like to bring this killer back but they can't as long as Zuicker is not returning to do so.

For the rating, that's not really comparable to Unforgattable. CSI was delayed the last two weeks and this timeslot is shit... CM / CSI was a still very good on Wednesday. Stalker is already decreasing on former CSI timeslot. I don't understand why they moved CSI...

9. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

I think that CBS is stupid. I remember how Miami delayed- 52 minutes in series finale. I saw Stalker and I thought it will be great show but it's Williamson made a The Following with cops.
    Thanks for answer about Sqweegel :)

10. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

How come the girls are getting another episode, but the boys haven't? They deserve a sequel, since that was a pretty darn good episode, and it was funny.

11. blackflag

Press Release - "The Twin Paradox"

Susan

12. monketsharona

Great ! Another Gig Habor Killer case ! :)

13. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Ugh.....I am so sick of the Gig Harbor killer, just like I was sick of the Nate Haskell storyline..I don't care about DB's and Finn's backstory with this killer.

What I would like is some back story on the original characters. These people seem to have no background, unlike the new characters.

And Patricia Arquette is on again too? Why???

14. blackflag

I don't mind the Gig Harbor storyline all that much. What I do mind is the Daniel Shaw part of the storyline - the only way they seem to have been able to get him into (at least) the early stages of the storyline was to make Finn out to be a "horny teenager" instead of the professional she is supposed to be. That's not something you do with a character that a lot of fans do not like! :(

People used to complain about Catherine but, how many times did she have sex in the parking lot outside the LVPD/Crime Lab?

Because they want "CSI's" core audience to transfer to "CSI: Cyber"! If they didn't they wouldn't be rushing through "CSI's" season and then putting "Cyber" on on the same day and time (it would have gotten a spot of it's own on the fall schedule like "NCIS: NOLA" did.)
    --------------------------------​
    CBS Trims CSI's Season 15 Order

Note to tvline - they were already down to 20 episodes for season 15 not 22!

This should end "CSI" in mid to late January.

Susan

Last edited: Oct 23, 2014
  15. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

They won't finish filming until around January 15.