CSI to Sundays

blackflag

Chocoholic for Life
"CSI" moves to Sunday at 10pm and shares the timeslot with "CSI: Cyber"! This gives me more time to spend on other stations! :thumbsup: :rolleyes:

CSI Moves to Sundays

The CSI franchise — which includes the new spinoff CSI: Cyber — moves to Sundays after The Good Wife, and The Big Bang Theory will start off the season on Mondays to help launch fall, according to CBS’ new schedule released today.

'How I Met Your Mother' spinoff: 'Didn't work out'

NFL Football will debut on Thursdays this fall with a total of eight games. Afterwards, the Eye’s winning comedy lineup will return Oct. 30, which includes TBBT at 8. The Amazing Race moves to Fridays.

And this will be the final season of Two and A Half Men. A “season-long event” is planned for the Chuck Lorre comedy.

Here is the schedule:

Monday

8 — The Big Bang Theory/2 Broke Girls
8:30 – Mom
9 – Scorpion (NEW)
10 – NCIS: Los Angeles

Tuesday
8 – NCIS
9 – NCIS: New Orleans (NEW)
10 – Person of Interest

Wednesday
8 – Survivor
9 – Criminal Minds
10 – Stalker (NEW)

Thursday
NFL Thursday Night Football (starting Sept. 11)
(Starting Oct. 30)
8 – The Big Bang Theory
8:30 – The Millers
9 – Two and A Half Men
9:30 – The McCarthys (NEW)
10 – Elementary

Friday

8 – The Amazing Race
9 – Hawaii 5-0
10 – Blue Bloods

Saturday
Crimetime Saturday

Sunday
7 – 60 Minutes
8 – Madam Secretary (NEW)
9 – The Good Wife
10 – CSI/CSI: Cyber (NEW)

Mike & Molly, The Mentalist and Undercover Boss will return later in the season.

The new fall series are the drama Madam Secretary, starring Téa Leoni as the newly appointed U.S. Secretary of State; NCIS New Orleans, a spinoff of NCIS that stars Scott Bakula; Scorpion, a drama starring Elyes Gabel, Robert Patrick and Katharine McPhee that is inspired by the true story of an eccentric genius and his team of brilliant misfits working to protect the U.S. from high-tech threats; the psychological thriller Stalker, starring Maggie Q and Dylan McDermott as detectives who investigate stalking incidents; and the ensemble comedy The McCarthys, starring Laurie Metcalf, Jack McGee, Tyler Ritter and Joey McIntyre as members of a sports-crazed Boston family.

The drama Battle Creek from producers Vince Gilligan and David Shore and The Odd Couple that stars Matthew Perry will bow later this season.

Move to Sunday--get pre-empted by football games & tennis matches. Great move there, CBS. :rolleyes: It's a wonder The Mentalist survived.

Yep...all during football season it will be pushed back nearly every Sunday night. Good thing I don't watch it in real time anyway. ;) That is, if I bother to watch...depends on the storyline and if George is in "time out" and not appearing. :rolleyes:

Certainly does sound like CSI wasn't given a full season renewal. Unless they want to see how the Cyber show fares and if it tanks they'll add more CSI to the schedule. Either way...no one stays up to watch the last show pushed back by football on Sunday night.

I don't watch it 'real time' either, Smokey. I live on my ON DEMAND system, and I probably haven't actually seen a CSI episode in a couple months. This 'spinoff' should not be a spinoff at all--Intelligence should've been renewed, and Ms. Arquette would be a new hire for Lillian Strand (Marg Helgenberger). And the cast would still have a job...snif. :(

Well...just make sure you set your DVRs to record over an hour after. When CSI: Miami moved to Sunday it only lasted 2 more seasons.

They probably will do rotate between CSI and CSI:Cyber. They do CSI on Sunday and they do CSI:Cyber on next Sunday. I don't think Madam Secretary is going to last probably two or three episode then got cancelled.

Sory that I wrote post about moving CSI on sunday in spoilers about 14th season, but I wanted wrote this :D well for me this move is not a good idea - still remember what CBS do with my CSI: Miami and I still remember that they should get a final season becuase writers don't close many things in 10th season... We will see, hope that 15th season wouldn't be last.

Sory that I wrote post about moving CSI on sunday in spoilers about 14th season, but I wanted wrote this :D well for me this move is not a good idea - still remember what CBS do with my CSI: Miami and I still remember that they should get a final season becuase writers don't close many things in 10th season... We will see, hope that 15th season wouldn't be last.

Well let's see how many episodes we'll get :rolleyes:
I hope for a full season (so no breaks in airing season 15) But I'm pretty sure we'll have 17-18 episodes.

They probably will do rotate between CSI and CSI:Cyber. They do CSI on Sunday and they do CSI:Cyber on next Sunday. I don't think Madam Secretary is going to last probably two or three episode then got cancelled.

"CSI: Cyber" doesn't start until spring. If anyone going to be pushed back for football they seem to want it to be "CSI".

Unfortunately I think "Madame Secretary" is destined to somehow stay on CBS for multiple seasons because Nina Tassler (Chairman of CBS!!!) loves it.

I don't have a DVR so if it runs late I won't be seeing it until I cap Nicky. :( I hate the fact that it looks like they're sacrificing
"CSI", "NCIS: LA", and "Person of Interest" for 2 spin-offs. :(

Susan

Unfortunately I think "Madame Secretary" is destined to somehow stay on CBS for multiple seasons because Nina Tassler (Chairman of CBS!!!) loves it.

I want Madam Secretary to succeed, because it stars Tea Leoni, so I won't throw it under the CBS bus. I hate to say it, but I think these moves are going to be a disaster.

"CSI: Cyber" doesn't start until spring. If anyone going to be pushed back for football they seem to want it to be "CSI".

I don't have a DVR so if it runs late I won't be seeing it until I cap Nicky. :( I hate the fact that it looks like they're sacrificing
"CSI", "NCIS: LA", and "Person of Interest" for 2 spin-offs. :(

Susan

Person of Interest is staying in it's Tuesday @ 10 slot...

Person of Interest is staying in it's Tuesday @ 10 slot...
I haven't heard from all that many "NCIS" fans who actually liked "NCIS: NOLA"! Which could translate to fewer fans on the lead-in to "Person of Interest". Which generally leads to lower ratings. :(

Personally I'll probably find something to watch for the 9pm hour but I guarantee that it won't be CBS.

Susan

I agree! I think we can kiss "CSI" good-bye after this season. It will be interesting
to see how many episodes we get. The other thing too; is that it could possibly get
moved again if CBS cancels one of the new shows.

Back