CSI to Sundays

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by blackflag, May 14, 2014.

1. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

"CSI" moves to Sunday at 10pm and shares the timeslot with "CSI: Cyber"! This gives me more time to spend on other stations! :thumbsup: :rolleyes:

CSI Moves to Sundays

2. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Move to Sunday--get pre-empted by football games & tennis matches. Great move there, CBS. :rolleyes: It's a wonder The Mentalist survived.

3. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

So it shares the spot, which means we don't get a full season of our show? That is BS!!

4. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Yep...all during football season it will be pushed back nearly every Sunday night. Good thing I don't watch it in real time anyway. ;) That is, if I bother to watch...depends on the storyline and if George is in "time out" and not appearing. :rolleyes:

Certainly does sound like CSI wasn't given a full season renewal. Unless they want to see how the Cyber show fares and if it tanks they'll add more CSI to the schedule. Either way...no one stays up to watch the last show pushed back by football on Sunday night.

5. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

I don't watch it 'real time' either, Smokey. I live on my ON DEMAND system, and I probably haven't actually seen a CSI episode in a couple months. This 'spinoff' should not be a spinoff at all--Intelligence should've been renewed, and Ms. Arquette would be a new hire for Lillian Strand (Marg Helgenberger). And the cast would still have a job...snif. :(

6. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

Well...just make sure you set your DVRs to record over an hour after. When CSI: Miami moved to Sunday it only lasted 2 more seasons.

7. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

They probably will do rotate between CSI and CSI:Cyber. They do CSI on Sunday and they do CSI:Cyber on next Sunday. I don't think Madam Secretary is going to last probably two or three episode then got cancelled.

8. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

Sory that I wrote post about moving CSI on sunday in spoilers about 14th season, but I wanted wrote this :D well for me this move is not a good idea - still remember what CBS do with my CSI: Miami and I still remember that they should get a final season becuase writers don't close many things in 10th season... We will see, hope that 15th season wouldn't be last.

9. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

Well let's see how many episodes we'll get :rolleyes:
    I hope for a full season (so no breaks in airing season 15) But I'm pretty sure we'll have 17-18 episodes.

10. blackflag

"CSI: Cyber" doesn't start until spring. If anyone going to be pushed back for football they seem to want it to be "CSI".

Unfortunately I think "Madame Secretary" is destined to somehow stay on CBS for multiple seasons because Nina Tassler (Chairman of CBS!!!) loves it.

I don't have a DVR so if it runs late I won't be seeing it until I cap Nicky. :( I hate the fact that it looks like they're sacrificing
    "CSI", "NCIS: LA", and "Person of Interest" for 2 spin-offs. :(

Susan

11. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

I want Madam Secretary to succeed, because it stars Tea Leoni, so I won't throw it under the CBS bus. I hate to say it, but I think these moves are going to be a disaster.

12. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

Person of Interest is staying in it's Tuesday @ 10 slot...

13. blackflag

I haven't heard from all that many "NCIS" fans who actually liked "NCIS: NOLA"! Which could translate to fewer fans on the lead-in to "Person of Interest". Which generally leads to lower ratings. :(

Personally I'll probably find something to watch for the 9pm hour but I guarantee that it won't be CBS.

Susan

14. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Hubby and I enjoy New Orleans :)

I think this is the death notice for CSI!

15. Criminalist

Criminalist Rookie

I agree! I think we can kiss "CSI" good-bye after this season. It will be interesting
    to see how many episodes we get. The other thing too; is that it could possibly get
    moved again if CBS cancels one of the new shows.