Season 14 Spoiler Lab Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Jun 1, 2013.

1. Ren

Ren Hit and Run

negotiations time. wish the cast members were willing to play for free: the network must save money...i assume they didn’t worry about money when they got Fishburne, and i guess it’s the same with Danson and Shue. Since they came, the show has lost 25,47% viewers. They have nothing to do with this; maybe things would have been worse without them. who knows? well, perhaps it’s a cheaper bleeding...

2. Frybynight

Frybynight Hit and Run

No thread for tonight's episode so I put this here.Who is in charge when DB is held hostage?Maybe tonight we find out who is second in command.

3. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Brass seemed most in charge, although Nick did direct which CSI went where in the beginning. It was pretty much a group effort tonight.

That said, Brass was really good tonight. It's a shame they're kicking him out the door.

4. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

I don't see theme about 14x19, but it was the best episode since 11x04 in my opinion. Promo was good, but episode was briliant, hope that viewers will more than 2.0 in 18-49 and more than 10 milion.

5. stokesmyfire

stokesmyfire Prime Suspect

According to the official facebook page Finn is second in command of the lab crew behind Russell.(eye roll here) Nick is clearly third due to seniority as we saw in the earlier ep Boston Brakes.

6. Ren

Ren Hit and Run

Oh my! this is unbelievable! She is a troublemaker, a hothead. We got some tastes on 1308. on 1410 we knew she isn’t even able to control her “basic instincts”. She has been fired in Seattle...on 1308 DB tells “you’re trying to kill your career”...This woman needs a guardian and she becomes DB's Vice?! what’s wrong with Nick?

7. Criminalist

Criminalist Rookie

I think that if Finn were second in command, than she would have handed out assignments and not Nick. I remember there was an episode where D.B. put Nick in charge; so I think that Nick is second in command, than Finn.
    Also! do to the fact that Nick has been there longer than Finn; he should be second.

8. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

The official FB page also has a cover photo that is missing part of the cast/team (Harnois) and uses terms like "Morganders" when they post. I wouldn't call the administrators of it official by any means.

Honestly, officially, probably none of them are "second in command" to DB. I would imagine it's just whatever circumstances dictate, like when Grissom decided to leave Warrick in charge one time, etc.

9. Micha

Micha Rookie

CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION
    Episode 14.22 "Dead In His Tracks"

10. Criminalist

Criminalist Rookie

That's true. It could be what the situation is, and that there really isn't a 2nd in
    command. I don't go by what FB says, since I don't know who runs that.

11. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

New CSI Season 14,Episode 21 Spoilers Delayed Due To Another Hiatus

---------------------​
    Press release - Kitty

Susan

Last edited: Apr 11, 2014
  12. Rena

Rena Rookie

Wtf? :wtf::scream: Brass is WRITTEN OUT of the show?!!! I didn't know about this, but then this kind of news usually doesn't cross the ocean until new seasons are to begin. I really don't get it. What's going on behind the scenes when they write him out of the show and tell him at the end of this season's production? If Paul had made this decision himself, I could have understood, but this way I don't see where the producers are heading. And don't give me that sh** about Brass being an original (as they said in the article); praising someone like this but kicking him out of the show without any explanations doesn't add up. I'm really disappointed.

13. margarita_salt

margarita_salt Hit and Run

Just read that spoiler too....Brass is leaving. CSI will not be the same without him. But who am I kidding. CSI has not been the same since Grissom left. I just hope they give brass a good send off. Just wondering if Sophia will be on the show more. Maybe she will be the main cop on the show od will they bring in another new guy.

14. Criminalist

Criminalist Rookie

Margarita_Salt,
    Sophia hasn't been on the show for a long time. I wonder if you ment Crawford? That's a possibility that he'll be the lead detective.

15. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

I would love if Louise Lombard came back. However she would be returning to an altogether different show, and I honestly hope she never would considering how they're treating the story lines of the original characters.