Season 14 Spoiler Lab Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Jun 1, 2013.

1. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

It's little weird for me, that CSI have 22 episodes order, cause 21th ep CBS will show when? 23 or 30 april? CBS could gave 24 episodes or 23 I think. And question is, Criminal Minds have how many ep order? Cause they will finish 14 may...

2. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

CBS ANNOUNCES SEASON FINALE AIRDATES

--------------------​

"Criminal Minds" I believe has a 24 episode season.

"CSI" has had a 22 episode season since season 11. It's all about the money saved and having 2 fewer episodes is saving money and probably helping to keep it on the air. Got to remember "CSI" now has 14 seasons and that makes it damn expensive to make (paychecks and production costs go up every year it's on the air).

Susan

Last edited: Mar 20, 2014
  3. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

Thanks for answer. I thought that CM have 24 ep, but I couldn't find an answer :) CSI I think even with not good ratings (tfu tfu) in Wed with 15th season could get a 16th and will move on friday or sunday. But we'll see, I hope that season finale will be good :)

4. babydoll

babydoll Victim

I'm feeling hopeful about the finale - I hope there's some decent drama - last year's was really good I thought, but there have been some anti-climatic ones over the years (Season 9 springs to mind)

When I read Sam, my first thought wasn't the dog, but Sam Braun - I then realised that Cath was no longer on the show so that would be weird... and THEN I remember he died like 7 years ago... those years flew past!

5. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

From the live chat yesterday, Ecklie will appear in the last three episodes.

Let's hope this does NOT mean the finale will be all about Morgan, or Morgan goes undercover, or Morgan in distress, or Morgan, Morgan, Morgan. :rolleyes:

According to TVLine:

CSI Finale Exclusive: Treat Williams Cast as a Pioneer in Crime Scene Investigation

6. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

I promise, when season finale will be about Morgan I throw something out of window. I don't like her at all, I think CSI would be better without this character.

7. blackflag

Press Release - Consumed

Susan

8. Rena

Rena Rookie

I haven't been around for a while but I noticed there are no discussion threads for the recent episodes. What's going on, is everyone tired of discussing? I thought the last two eps were really good, especially 14x18, the most recent one. I'm curious as to what will happen in the upcoming episodes.

9. Criminalist

Criminalist Rookie

I agree with Judge. I also hope that the finale won't revolve around Morgan. I also hope that George, Jorja have more of a role than they have.
    Maybe the writers will kill off Morgan.

10. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Participation is wayyyyy down all over the boards these past couple of seasons. Many of the mods (including DJ and I) stepped down months ago.

The spoiler thread keeps pretty active with information about new episodes. Members are welcome to open discussion threads about specific episodes if they wish. :)

11. Micha

Micha Rookie

CSI 14.21 ''Kitty''

12. blackflag

Gil Bellows Nabs Deadly Role in CSI's Planted Spin-Off Episode

Susan

13. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

Maybe it's little stupid, but when you look on Criminal Minds wikipedia info BAU is part of FBI and it based in Quantico, Virginia. CSI spin off will place in other part of FBI in Quantico too, so maybe they want do something like Criminal Minds and CSI fusion? :D

14. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

15. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

The longer it goes,the less I ever wanna start watching again.