Season 14 Spoiler Lab Discussion

I am really bummed that Nick will not be in the 300th episode. I can understand Grissom and Warrick not being in it, because they are no longer on the show. But Nick is, and he should have been a part of it.

Presss Release: Under a Cloud

THE CSI TEAM INVESTIGATES A JOHN DOE FOUND DURING TORRENTIAL RAINS IN VEGAS AND SANDERS IS ACCUSED OF FRAMING A MAN FOR MURDER SEVEN YEARS AGO, ON “CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION,” WEDNESDAY, NOV. 6

Lea Thomas Guest Stars as Jennifer Rhodes, an Innocence Project Defense Criminalist

"Under a Cloud" — The CSI team investigates a John Doe found during torrential rains in Vegas. Meanwhile, Greg Sanders is investigated and accused of framing a man for murder seven years ago, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Wednesday, Nov. 6 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Lea Thompson guest stars as Jennifer Rhodes, an innocence project defense criminalist.

SERIES REGULARS:

Ted Danson (D.B. Russell)
Elisabeth Shue (Julie Finlay)
George Eads (Nick Stokes)
Paul Guilfoyle (Captain Jim Brass)
Jorja Fox (Sara Sidle)
Eric Szmanda (Greg Sanders)
Robert David Hall (Dr. Robbins)
David Berman (David Phillips)
Wallace Langham (David Hodges)
Elisabeth Harnois (Morgan Brody)
Jon Wellner (Henry Andrews)

GUEST CAST:

Larry Mitchell (Officer Mitchell)
Scott Connors (John Doe / Arman Agakian)
Mike Moonves (EMT)
Jason Gerhardt (Anthony Hurst)
David Figlioli (Green Poncho)
Lea Thompson (Jennifer Rhodes)
Deidrie Henry (Terri Royce)
Derek Webster (Ben Parker)
Derek Smith (Yancy Langer)
Assaf Cohen (Doctor Lownis)
Shelli Bergh (Nurse Shelley)
Jeffrey D. Stevens (ER Nurse)
Paula Francis (Paula Francis)

STORY BY: Michael F.X. Daly
DIRECTED BY: Phil Conserva
TELEPLAY BY: Christopher Barbour

Susan

Presss Release: Under a Cloud

THE CSI TEAM INVESTIGATES A JOHN DOE FOUND DURING TORRENTIAL RAINS IN VEGAS AND SANDERS IS ACCUSED OF FRAMING A MAN FOR MURDER SEVEN YEARS AGO, ON “CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION,” WEDNESDAY, NOV. 6

Lea Thomas Guest Stars as Jennifer Rhodes, an Innocence Project Defense Criminalist

"Under a Cloud" — The CSI team investigates a John Doe found during torrential rains in Vegas. Meanwhile, Greg Sanders is investigated and accused of framing a man for murder seven years ago, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Wednesday, Nov. 6 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Lea Thompson guest stars as Jennifer Rhodes, an innocence project defense criminalist.

SERIES REGULARS:

Ted Danson (D.B. Russell)
Elisabeth Shue (Julie Finlay)
George Eads (Nick Stokes)
Paul Guilfoyle (Captain Jim Brass)
Jorja Fox (Sara Sidle)
Eric Szmanda (Greg Sanders)
Robert David Hall (Dr. Robbins)
David Berman (David Phillips)
Wallace Langham (David Hodges)
Elisabeth Harnois (Morgan Brody)
Jon Wellner (Henry Andrews)

GUEST CAST:

Larry Mitchell (Officer Mitchell)
Scott Connors (John Doe / Arman Agakian)
Mike Moonves (EMT)
Jason Gerhardt (Anthony Hurst)
David Figlioli (Green Poncho)
Lea Thompson (Jennifer Rhodes)
Deidrie Henry (Terri Royce)
Derek Webster (Ben Parker)
Derek Smith (Yancy Langer)
Assaf Cohen (Doctor Lownis)
Shelli Bergh (Nurse Shelley)
Jeffrey D. Stevens (ER Nurse)
Paula Francis (Paula Francis)

STORY BY: Michael F.X. Daly
DIRECTED BY: Phil Conserva
TELEPLAY BY: Christopher Barbour

Susan

So it has nothing to do with "Fannysmackin". Not surprised. It looks like there will be a B case and all of Greg's scenes (or most of them) will be with Finn, since she's working the case.

Man, it sure rains a lot in Vegas, LOL!

I remember that in the last episodes of Grissom when he was burning out, with the Sara and Warrick thing, in two follows episodes rain, in the episode of the Killer that pose the people was rain some days before and later in one scene between Grissom remember one video of Sara telling to not worry about her it was raining!

CSI writers say he'll appear in more than one episode.

Either priming him to be George's replacement or yet another :rolleyes: love interest for Morgan. :rolleyes:

Matt Davis

I'm pretty convinced that Morgan will either hook up with Hodges, or Matt Davis' character (Sean), or there will be a triangle involving those two guys.

But still, if that's what they're going for no matter what, at least tone down the focus on Morgan's personal drama.

I was really skeptical about another new character joining, but I'll wait and see. I'm not sure what to make of him now, even in this clip.

I'm glad there's an episode for Doc Robbins :)! Who doesn't love his character!

I'm actually starting to wonder if Greg's upcoming episode, will actually be more about Finn, considering the spoilers have been more about her. I don't know....

Holiday episodes on crime shows, can be fun....but, they can also come out as cheesy and ridiculous, especially if the case itself is holiday related, so I'm not sure what to think.

Last edited:
CSI writers say he'll appear in more than one episode.

Either priming him to be George's replacement or yet another :rolleyes: love interest for Morgan. :rolleyes:

Matt Davis

I'm pretty convinced that Morgan will either hook up with Hodges, or Matt Davis' character (Sean), or there will be a triangle involving those two guys.

But still, if that's what they're going for no matter what, at least tone down the focus on Morgan's personal drama.

I was really skeptical about another new character joining, but I'll wait and see. I'm not sure what to make of him now, even in this clip.

EDIT: *Deeply embarrassed* I'm really really sorry, I accidently double posted!!!!

Back